Author Topic: there a 5 kind of people on getbig...  (Read 6864 times)

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
there a 5 kind of people on getbig...
« on: April 10, 2007, 11:49:02 AM »
less than 1 % of posters are pros, on the juice, with absolutely unatainable physiques due to decades of different drugs use. The funny is that they look like you and me when for some health reasons they have to come off the juice.  Talk about lying to yourself for your whole life.

1-2% are gym rats who don't even compete, but use steroids, and constantly suck off pro's dicks.

70 % of natural guys who just started lifting weights/joined a gym and are in awe facing someone on the juice...but still didn't figure out that just "lifting hard and eating well" didnt put these guys where they are...
After years of desilusion they either start taking some and become gym rats, or are getting pissed of being fooled by all the juice users.A very few of them join the last 10%, most of em simply stop lifting.

20 % are naturals who have no clue what is going on, but will suck pro and gym rats cocks.They ll maybe even inject some shit but are too retarded to even achieve shit on steroids.

10 % are natural weight lifters who achieved a decent physique and are content with it, or will achieve it training and eating seriously.

All of us, will have to understand one day, whenever it happens, that there are two worlds; the world of the steroids users, and the world of the natural weight lifters.

Two completely different worlds, which have almost nothing to do together.

What i think is pathetic, is that 90 % of people on here think that being a juiced to the gill idiot is the point of life, and that only 10% understood that lifting weights is about enjoying lifting and being healthy.

Another sad thing is that most people who are naturals spend more time in the sections dedicaced to JUICED bodybuilders, when the natural board is almost empty.

It makes absolutely no sense when you think bout it, and most people finally come here only to make fun of the juiced people betting on who will lose his kidney first, and eventually share some informations about how to build some muscle the natural way.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: there a 5 kind of people on getbig...
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 11:51:14 AM »
I'm glad I'm in that 10% ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 11:51:48 AM »
What i think is pathetic, is that 90 % of people on here think that being a juiced to the gill idiot is the point of life, and that only 10% understood that lifting weights is about enjoying lifting and being healthy.

That actually is the most intellligent thing i have read on here in a long time!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 11:53:26 AM »
not all steroid users are idiots

not all idiots use steroids
T

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 11:55:32 AM »
the real question most young people on here should ask themselves, is what really makes an individual Happy.

Lifting weights, on the juice or not, does NOT. It may HELP a bit...

but Hapiness is made of far more different and important things than just being muscular (or big), on the juice or not.

I dont want sound like a smart ass or new born philosoph, i just need to tell things like they are sometimes, and if it can help some others people understand why they re doing what they are doing i think i did something good!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 11:56:05 AM »
Good to know that Im one of the 10% of Nattys that look better than these washed up old fools who use steroids to look below average hahahahahah

72% are cock suckers hahah
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 11:57:12 AM »
0.0000000000000001 percent are skinny ugly french fagggots who act like they train but in reality sit in their parents Paris slum apartment and post on getbig. ;D

AVBG

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2007, 11:58:21 AM »
less than 1 % of posters are pros, on the juice, with absolutely unatainable physiques due to decades of different drugs use.

1-2% are gym rats who don't even compete, but use steroids, and constantly suck off pro's dicks.

70 % of natural guys who just started lifting weights/joined a gym and are in awe facing someone on the juice...but still didn't figure out that just "lifting hard and eating well" didnt put these guys where they are...
After years of desilusion they either start taking some and become gym rats, or are getting pissed of being fooled by all the juice users.

20 % are naturals who have no clue what is going on, but will suck pro and gym rats cocks.They ll maybe even inject some shit but are too retarded to even achieve shit on steroids.

10 % are natural weight lifters who achieved a decent physique and are content with it, or will achieve it training and eating seriously.

All of us, will have to understand one day, whenever it happens, that there are two worlds; the world of the steroids users, and the world of the natural weight lifters.

Another sad thing is that most people who are naturals spend more time in the sections dedicaced to JUICED bodybuilders, when the natural board is almost empty.

It makes absolutely no sense when you think bout it, and most people finally come here only to make fun of the juiced people betting on who will lose his kidney first, and eventually share some informations about how to build some muscle the natural way.

so by your calculations bro, theres 101-102% on the board?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2007, 12:00:16 PM »
0.0000000000000001 percent are skinny ugly french fagggots who act like they train but in reality sit in their parents Paris slum apartment and post on getbig. ;D
how many are nappy headed hoes ?
L

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2007, 12:05:03 PM »

dude, why are u asking for more? you got absolutely destroyed lately and you re still trying to sound like "it's ok, i'm not knocked out", while desperately trying to stand up with a bloody nose and the face covered with bruises.

You are a fat guy who hates on smaller people for two reasons; you are so fat you can easely sit on them to shut their mouths , but you will never ever try cause you re too scared,AND you wonder why god or mother nature made you so fucking fat when they can so easely put on visible muscular mass quicker than you will ever be able to do.

And of course, you wish you could be as big as the juicers, and i'm pretty sure you will soon follow your unatainable dream which in fact is a huge insecurity, and start inject steroids.

Well, you re not that far from the skinny guys you hate so much; you both wish you could look like the juiced monsters you see everyday on the messageboard.

Why? cause you both have nothing else in your pathetic lifes.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2007, 12:05:33 PM »
the real question most young people on here should ask themselves, is what really makes an individual Happy.

Lifting weights, on the juice or not, does NOT. It may HELP a bit...

but Hapiness is made of far more different and important things than just being muscular (or big), on the juice or not.

I dont want sound like a smart ass or new born philosoph, i just need to tell things like they are sometimes, and if it can help some others people understand why they re doing what they are doing i think i did something good!

How about a new 61" flat screen...I got one in the beginning of football season last year...lol

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2007, 12:05:49 PM »
there's also "the shadow"

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2007, 12:06:39 PM »
dude, why are u asking for more? you got absolutely destroyed lately and you re still trying to sound like "it's ok, i'm not knocked out", while desperately trying to stand up with a bloody nose and the face covered with bruises.

You are a fat guy who hates on smaller people for two reasons; you are so fat you can easely sit on them to shut their mouths, you wonder why god or mother nature made you so fucking fat.

And of course, you wish you could be as big as the juicers, and i'm pretty sure you will soon follow your unatainable dream which in fact is a huge insecurity, and start inject steroids.

Well, you re not that far from the skinny guys you hate so much; you both wish you could look like the juiced monsters you see everyday on the messageboard.

Why? cause you both have nothing else in your pathetic lifes.

hahaha, yeah, i'm tiny. ;D

sandycoosworth

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2007, 12:07:41 PM »
less than 1 % of posters are pros, on the juice, with absolutely unatainable physiques due to decades of different drugs use.

After years of desilusion they either start taking some and become gym rats, or are getting pissed of being fooled by all the juice users.

and then theres you, the shithead who made thsi gay list

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2007, 12:08:39 PM »
hahaha, yeah, i'm tiny. ;D

If I have said it once, I have said it 37 times...SF stepped up to the plate, put his business on the streets, got fucked with and fucked with and fucked with...Did I mention he got fucked with?...lol...kept his head up took his digs and never left...He is the fuckin' goods...

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2007, 12:09:24 PM »
and then theres you, the shithead who made thsi gay list
why so much hate? looks like i ve hit a lot of nerves ...

Which category do you fit in?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2007, 12:10:31 PM »
If I have said it once, I have said it 37 times...SF stepped up to the plate, put his business on the streets, got fucked with and fucked with and fucked with...Did I mention he got fucked with?...lol...kept his head up took his digs and never left...He is the fuckin' goods...
you have to remember "finurface" is a typical skinny scared pale little french fagggot ass bitch who makes fun of America and juicers but wouldn't dare to say anything to their face. ;D

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2007, 12:11:51 PM »
Your not sayin' he is the kind of little bitch who is you two were walkin' towards each other down the block in Chi town he would cross the street in fear of getting his ass whooped, are you?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2007, 12:12:35 PM »
shut up gimmic accout ass kisser.

SF is a fat bastard with titts

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2007, 12:12:56 PM »
Your not sayin' he is the kind of little bitch who is you two were walkin' towards each other down the block in Chi town he would cross the street in fear of getting his ass whooped, are you?
absolutely, he's a little bitch.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2007, 12:14:19 PM »

Basically you are tired of being a little man and having sand kicked in your face?  Small cock syndrome also?   Work on your oral technique, hope some girl goes for that.  OK, head on back to the light row of db's and be healthy!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2007, 12:15:49 PM »
shut up gimmic accout ass kisser.

SF is a fat bastard with titts

Is this one of those psy 101 transference things and you are really talking about your mother...just curious?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2007, 12:16:30 PM »
Basically you are tired of being a little man and having sand kicked in your face?  Small cock syndrome also?   Work on your oral technique, hope some girl goes for that.  OK, head on back to the light row of db's and be healthy!
nah, "finurface's" oral technique is fine, the "guy" sucks a mean dick. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2007, 12:16:40 PM »
psst old man, you just described yourself.
edit quickly. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2007, 12:17:02 PM »
the main problem with a lot of people is that they hate themselves and would like to be different than what mother nature gave em.

Problem is, when you re small, you have to accept your body; you can transform it, "upgrade" it, but you have to stay away from mental illness, obession, and truth is most people on here are obsessed with their body, and in the meanwhile worship people who have near perfect bodies.
Basically you have crazy people who are so obsessed with their body they injected shit in it for decades, and who are encouraging other young and faithless people to do the same.

But ask the pros, what makes em happy? i'm sure that they ll tell you it's their body, cause they need you to buy supps and shit, continue to buy bodybuilding related things for em to earn money!

But if they could be honnest once for all in their lifes, they would tell you the truth, what really make em "happy", is their wife, familly, and the way they earn their life and survive in this world.

What i think is really lame, is when tall people with great genetics and who are on the juice, like bob chic to name it, come here and constantly bragg about how they got gifted by god/nature and constantly look at those who buy supps and in fact give them their salary, with dispise.Saying basically "yeah look at yourself, u lost at the life's lottery, i'm the best " and forgot to mention that the juice helped a lot, even if they re tall and "genetically gifted"... i dont think it's a positive way to talk to people,and i dont think it send a positive message about bodybuilding.

In the end i think someone like lee priest, who is a freak and admits it, is more honnest.Saying he's a freak, and not bullshiting the fans, is better than bullshiting em.

What i think is really lame is that 90% of people on here are playing the game of these guys who earn money from the very same people they despise deeply.