Author Topic: I apologize  (Read 2062 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Re: I apologize
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2007, 10:24:53 AM »
I whole heartedly agree.  Leaving now, or setting a deadline is stupid.  It's like folding after the turn when you've committed 75% of your chips to a flush draw.  I strongly disagree with this war, but i'm being practical about how to finish it and setting deadlines isn't something i think is right.  That's how i see it at the moment. 

What we need to do is stop being so idealistic when it comes to letting the Iraqis handle these problems.  We need to let them get ruthless.  Or at least ad 100K more troops if we can spare them without seriously hampering our ability to respond to other situations or conflicts.

I partly agree. We haven't even put in 50% of the surge yet and things are getting better (like it or not) so I think we need to give a few months and let the surge play out,,I don't think we need 100K
gotta love life

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: I apologize
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2007, 10:27:47 AM »
I partly agree. We haven't even put in 50% of the surge yet and things are getting better (like it or not) so I think we need to give a few months and let the surge play out,,I don't think we need 100K

That would really disappoint democrats if things got better, hell they would have nothing to run on in the election.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo