Author Topic: I apologize  (Read 2055 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
I apologize
« on: April 10, 2007, 11:58:01 AM »
Jaguar has opened my eyes, I owe many of you an apology.

I'm a dude through and through, attack me and my reaction has always been to attack back.

This war does suck.  But I haven't heard an answer to terrorism here yet.  Bush simply did what he THOUGHT was best for this nation, be him wrong or be him proven eventually right, i do admire a man that at least tried to do something.

SOrry but i will forever beleive this all falls on clintons watch, he let all this go too long.

Perhaps we should though, toss in the towel, wave the white flag and tell al-quaeda they win.

But i do apologize for the un-needed attacks on some of you here.
God bless america.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
Re: I apologize
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 11:59:02 AM »

I'm a dude through and through, attack me and my reaction has always been to attack back.

This war does suck.  But I haven't heard an answer to terrorism here yet.  Bush simply did what he THOUGHT was best for this nation, be him wrong or be him proven eventually right, i do admire a man that at least tried to do something.

SOrry but i will forever beleive this all falls on clintons watch, he let all this go too long.

Perhaps we should though, toss in the towel, wave the white flag and tell al-quaeda they win.

God bless america.

Nice post.

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 11:59:47 AM »

God bless america.
Like it or not, this war gave terror groups like alquaeda strength and a new mission.
young hov

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 12:00:34 PM »
Class move.

Yeah, clinton didn't do enough to stop things, and Bush has gone overboard.

The next Prez will inherit 2 to 3 "tied" wars, a huge debt, and massive instability in the middle east, there is no doubt.  Then we'll spend 8 years blaming Bush for everything, even though the new guy/gal will make mistakes too.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 12:02:33 PM »
To Enigma: You truly are a braver man than I.

I DO APPRECIATE YOUR SERVICE!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 12:24:46 PM »
Wow what kind of a Don Imus pussy apology was that?

j/k  ;)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 12:25:43 PM »
Wow what kind of a Don Imus pussy apology was that?

j/k  ;)

wanna hug and pat me on the ass?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2007, 12:50:31 PM »
But I haven't heard an answer to terrorism here yet. 

Ignore it and it will go away.

Quit giving those clowns so much airtime. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2007, 01:20:58 PM »
wanna hug and pat me on the ass?

You mean a neocon handshake? I don't think so

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2007, 01:22:36 PM »
You mean a neocon handshake? I don't think so

I am not Don Imus!  Accept my apology damn it?  oh my, YOU PEOPLE!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2007, 01:26:52 PM »
lmao, I you know what Don should have said when he went on Al sharptons radio show? I made a mistake I didnt mean nappy hair I meant hat hair sorry for the confusion folks, later. Ended it at that, and left jaws dropped.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2007, 07:53:30 PM »
rooster apologize for giving into the liberal bias on this board you nappy  haired manwhore
Valhalla awaits.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2007, 08:23:11 PM »
Like it or not, this war gave terror groups like alquaeda strength and a new mission.
exactly, terrorism is up, we've created the ideal breading grounds for extremists ideologies to flourish and Bush elevated "the terrorist" to legitmate foe of America.   Virtually every last thing Bush has done is wrong wrong wrong... Leave it to Old Rooster to come in with the standard Bullshit line, "It's Clinton's fault"  But of course it is... ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2007, 08:25:17 PM »
The Iraq war will go down and be remembered as the worse US foreign policy decision in history. 

Only neotaints in denial will disagree.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2007, 08:47:36 PM »
The Iraq war will go down and be remembered as the worse US foreign policy decision in history. 

Only neotaints in denial will disagree.

people said the same thing about Churchill's plan to get rid of Hitler....
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2007, 08:51:49 PM »
people said the same thing about Churchill's plan to get rid of Hitler....

Was then when he refuse to give during the battle of Britain?  Or before, when Hitler was launch operation Barbarossa and invaded Russia with 2 million men?  Or was it the pending invasion of England, operation Sea Lion?

Or was it overlord?

We are talking about a men and money pit, from a can of worms we opened in reaction to 9/11 and faulty intell,  not WW2. 

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2007, 08:58:15 PM »
Was then when he refuse to give during the battle of Britain?  Or before, when Hitler was launch operation Barbarossa and invaded Russia with 2 million men?  Or was it the pending invasion of England, operation Sea Lion?

Or was it overlord?

We are talking about a men and money pit, from a can of worms we opened in reaction to 9/11 and faulty intell,  not WW2. 

I'm just saying you will be suprised when we finally restore peace to a unified Iraq and they become our next germany or japan
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2007, 08:59:39 PM »
I'm just saying you will be suprised when we finally restore peace to a unified Iraq and they become our next germany or japan

don't me get wrong MM,  i just don't think it will happen,  I hope it does, but it doesn't look good.  We are 4 years into it.  And nothing is really changing.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2007, 09:21:48 PM »
don't me get wrong MM,  i just don't think it will happen,  I hope it does, but it doesn't look good.  We are 4 years into it.  And nothing is really changing.

well that is why winners don't set deadlines. History has shown you CAN"T be a fre country and do stupid shit like that...roll your eyes all you want but in all seriousness, what if the Patriots had set a timeline in the revolution? If they had said that's it, 4 years is all we can take we would be drinking tea and eating crumpets today. It took 8 years for that war to be won
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2007, 09:42:51 PM »

you're fcking high, my friend.

Iraq is the next darfur the moment we finish milking those oil wells dry.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2007, 05:51:20 AM »
you're fcking high, my friend.

Iraq is the next darfur the moment we finish milking those oil wells dry.

we will see, my only regret is you won't be here once we succeed so that I can say I told you so
gotta love life

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2007, 05:58:13 AM »
well that is why winners don't set deadlines. History has shown you CAN"T be a fre country and do stupid shit like that...roll your eyes all you want but in all seriousness, what if the Patriots had set a timeline in the revolution? If they had said that's it, 4 years is all we can take we would be drinking tea and eating crumpets today. It took 8 years for that war to be won

GREAT POST!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2007, 05:58:51 AM »
Because we handled Kuwait so fast, dems now think every war will last 2 days.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2007, 06:13:00 AM »
Because we handled Kuwait so fast, dems now think every war will last 2 days.

exactly rooster...today's society that has only lived threw one war, think we can just win them all in 30 days. And to be honest, when we were fighting Saddam's army, well they didn't put up much resistance. But we are in an uncoventional war now against an enemy we have never fought before.
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2007, 08:51:34 AM »

I whole heartedly agree.  Leaving now, or setting a deadline is stupid.  It's like folding after the turn when you've committed 75% of your chips to a flush draw.  I strongly disagree with this war, but i'm being practical about how to finish it and setting deadlines isn't something i think is right.  That's how i see it at the moment. 

What we need to do is stop being so idealistic when it comes to letting the Iraqis handle these problems.  We need to let them get ruthless.  Or at least ad 100K more troops if we can spare them without seriously hampering our ability to respond to other situations or conflicts.