Author Topic: Don Imus  (Read 3439 times)

zen - bodybuilder

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Don Imus
« on: April 10, 2007, 12:30:02 PM »
I tried to get his autograph circa 1996 he ran from me....When he got back to NYC he hired body guards and called me a steroid thug....I considered it a compliment ;D

Krusader

• Getbig II
Re: Don Imus
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 12:37:04 PM »
I tried to get his autograph circa 1996 he ran from me....When he got back to NYC he hired body guards and called me a steroid thug....I considered it a compliment ;D

lol!!!! I know some up here in Portland who sat on his hat during a Radio broadcast. He almost cried.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 12:38:06 PM »
I know the Crypt Keeper was cool and all, but why would you want its autograph?

HAHA, RON.....

zen - bodybuilder

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 12:39:32 PM »
I was one of his idiot fans....LOL!!!!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 12:46:17 PM »
This guy is a complete douchebag.  Aside from his bland boring radio routine, he doesn't even stand by his nappy head hos comment.  Typical spineless clown.  Everyone is tough, until they get caught making racist remarks.  This country has a ton of back pedaling cheesers.  Hell, Kramer would get more respect out of people if he just kept it real and didn't apologize.
I'm the last one to make racist remarks, mainly cause I'm not that way.  If I had made some though, I'd say, "You got that right.  I made a racist comment.  No, I don't apologize.  That's life.  I've moved on and so should you."
Almost nobody in Hollywood has got any balls man...ahah
N

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 12:50:31 PM »
This guy is a complete douchebag.  Aside from his bland boring radio routine, he doesn't even stand by his nappy head hos comment.  Typical spineless clown.  Everyone is tough, until they get caught making racist remarks.  This country has a ton of back pedaling cheesers.  Hell, Kramer would get more respect out of people if he just kept it real and didn't apologize.
I'm the last one to make racist remarks, mainly cause I'm not that way.  If I had made some though, I'd say, "You got that right.  I made a racist comment.  No, I don't apologize.  That's life.  I've moved on and so should you."

Yes, but I wouldn't limit it to Hollywood.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 02:14:58 PM »

don imus is the smartest dj you got in usa,,superior to howard stern,,infact there is no comparison between the 2,,he been there for 35-40 years with audiences no one ever had in a radio show,,he got over 10 million listeners on a regular basis every single day of the week for 10s of years all over the usa and now days all over the world,,

don imus is the most succesful entertainer in american radio history,,he also works with huge back up of cbs and nbc,,his tv show that goes together with the radio show is watched and listened by more people than both cnn and fox morning shows combined,,

don imus is the mirror of american society,,it is a comedy show done by the best of the best thus existing for so many 10s of years,,every one who is anything or wannabe anything cant be that unless he/she was on the don imus show

and plenty of american girls are indeed hoes,,in many many many cases,,it was a joke ofcourse because the person has good heart and is very generous and far from rasict,,but! if you look around you,,,you will see that the usa is  one of the EASIEST PLACES IN THE WORLD TO MEET A GIRL AND FUCK HER WITHIN 60 MIN FROM THE MOMENT YOU MET IF YOU GOT THE GOODS TO OFFER AND SMOOTH TALKER. SAD BUT TRUE.

nothing will happen to don imus,,like nothing will happen to donald trump,,they are simply too big to be touched
fallen angel

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2007, 02:23:08 PM »
don imus is the smartest dj you got in usa,,superior to howard stern,,infact there is no comparison between the 2,,he been there for 35-40 years with audiences no one ever had in a radio show,,he got over 10 million listeners on a regular basis every single day of the week for 10s of years all over the usa and now days all over the world,,
Sorry, still sticking with Imus being a total douchebag.  Not for the comment, but his tired ass act.
Kiss has sold 100 million albums and they're one of the worst bands ever recorded.  Numbers don't mean shit...ahah
N

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2007, 02:35:15 PM »
kiss is a horrible group youre right,,but imus is something diff,,he is a comical genious with crew that is as bright as the sun,its going on for many years from the nixon years,,americans are not dumb,,they would kick him out long long ago if it wasnt worth watching and listening,,this is also one of the reasons he is allowed to have such a big mouth and be so disrespectful on the air usually,,

whenever im in usa i wake up at 3-6 am depending on where i am in usa justso i can listened to some of the show between training and coffee and all that good stuff,,

i find myself waiting for this show to come on,,its the equivelent of that american idol show you got only going on for over 35 years,,

i actually found myself pee my pants many times listeniing to imus and his gang of homos

best shit you got there in usa,,really the best radio america has to offer and its worth every fuckin second
fallen angel

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2007, 03:03:18 PM »

Kiss has sold 100 million albums and they're one of the worst bands ever recorded. 

Please tell me you're excluding Alive and stuff before/shortly after.

Please.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2007, 03:04:59 PM »
usa is  one of the EASIEST PLACES IN THE WORLD TO MEET A GIRL AND FUCK HER WITHIN 60 MIN FROM THE MOMENT YOU MET

For free?

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2007, 03:19:48 PM »

Croatch I gotta agree with the back pedaling...but there is no comparison between what he yelled, and what imus said  ;D

And in the case of kramer...had he NOT apologized, they would've found him hanging from a tree  ;)
just not good enough

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2007, 03:30:19 PM »

don imus is the most succesful entertainer in american radio history,,he also works with huge back up of cbs and nbc,,his tv show that goes together with the radio show is watched and listened by more people than both cnn and fox morning shows combined,,

don imus is the mirror of american society,,it is a comedy show done by the best of the best thus existing for so many 10s of years,,every one who is anything or wannabe anything cant be that unless he/she was on the don imus show

and plenty of american girls are indeed hoes,,in many many many cases,,it was a joke ofcourse because the person has good heart and is very generous and far from rasict,,but! if you look around you,,,you will see that the usa is  one of the EASIEST PLACES IN THE WORLD TO MEET A GIRL AND FUCK HER WITHIN 60 MIN FROM THE MOMENT YOU MET IF YOU GOT THE GOODS TO OFFER AND SMOOTH TALKER. SAD BUT TRUE.

nothing will happen to don imus,,like nothing will happen to donald trump,,they are simply too big to be touched

Imus was never ahead of Stern in listeners.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2007, 03:46:50 PM »
excuse my ignorance, but was don imus always like he is now? i somehow remember in the 80's all the tv commercials of him, pushing his radio station, etc. i didn't think he was THAT bad when i was a young and naive teenager. i mean, if you had to compare him to howard stern, howard is MUCH WORSE!