Author Topic: Champions League  (Read 2627 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Champions League
« on: April 10, 2007, 01:46:58 PM »
Haha, that's some daft shit right there! Nuff said! :P
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Diesel1

• Getbig V
Re: Champions League
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 03:52:31 PM »
Who were you suporting tonight then Norris? ManU or Chelsea?

Your poor mum will be pulling her hair out if manu do the treble this season. That means she'll have to buy you all the new kit, quilt covers and all the other bullshit a fair weather fan requires when he switches  to a winning team  ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 12:20:37 AM »
Your poor mum will be pulling her hair out if manu do the treble this season. That means she'll have to buy you all the new kit, quilt covers and all the other bullshit a fair weather fan requires when he switches  to a winning team  ;D

ROFLMAO! :P
الاسلام هو شيطانية

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 01:02:22 AM »
Much as i detest Man U, that was one hell of a performance last night !! Mind you, you can only play as well as the opposition lets you, and roma were f ucking awful !!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 02:12:43 AM »
Much as i detest Man U, that was one hell of a performance last night !! Mind you, you can only play as well as the opposition lets you, and roma were f ucking awful !!

Aye.

A all-English final looks promising now :D :o
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 11:59:44 AM »
wheres NZmusclefag???

Still saying Ronaldo is shit??

Retarded fool you know as much about football as I do about washing the dishes (womans work)

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 02:02:14 PM »
wheres NZmusclefag???

Still saying Ronaldo is shit??

Retarded fool you know as much about football as I do about washing the dishes (womans work)

ta ta

Ronaldo is my favorite player and currently no one in the world comes near him. I said Sossoko is shite and stand by that statement.

You need to brush up on your football education son.
P

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 10:37:55 AM »
i'll run with chelsea...
footloose and fancy free

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 12:00:16 PM »
Ronaldo is my favorite player and currently no one in the world comes near him. I said Sossoko is shite and stand by that statement.

You need to brush up on your football education son.

who? Never heard of that guy.

However Mohammed Sissoko is far from being a shite player. Hes rough around the edges yes, but hes got all the makings of a superstar. Hes still a kid and has a long ay to go but he will be remembered for all the right reasons
Scouser on Tour

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2007, 12:04:04 PM »
who? Never heard of that guy.

However Mohammed Sissoko is far from being a shite player. Hes rough around the edges yes, but hes got all the makings of a superstar. Hes still a kid and has a long ay to go but he will be remembered for all the right reasons

ahahah Scim this fool knows nothing.

Sossoko!! LMAO

If he continues to develop at the rate he is he will be a top European midfielder!

Dickhead cannot comprehend this.

ta ta

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2007, 02:11:40 PM »
Must admit I don't rate Sissoko.

Having saying that, I said Rooney was over-rated prior to joining Man United, then he scored and hat trick on his debut :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 04:13:51 AM »
Once Sissoko starts to pass the ball more accurately and not give it away so easily, he'll go from being a great player to a world class player.  Reminds me of Patrick Vieira.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2007, 01:44:03 PM »
I will admit that SISSOKO is excellent on defence, but his general play and vision is not up to scratch.
If I were his manager that boy would be getting a lot of splinters in his ass from sitting on the bench.
P

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2007, 02:04:51 AM »
I will admit that SISSOKO is excellent on defence, but his general play and vision is not up to scratch.
If I were his manager that boy would be getting a lot of splinters in his ass from sitting on the bench.

He is a youngster you simpleton, a very good one who will improve!!!!

ta ta

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2007, 01:38:23 AM »
Well its back on - 1st semi final 1st leg last night, Man Utd won 3-2 against Milan. The big one tonight - come on you reds !!!

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 02:52:26 PM »
An OK match tonight.  Chelsea should have had at least two goals in the first half.  Will be a great match at Anfield next week.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2007, 12:58:31 AM »
yeah, we didnt really perform, passing was woeful alot of the time, we wouldnt have been before the game, but the way the game panned out i think we will be reasonably happy with taking a 1-0 defeat into the 2nd leg !

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2007, 02:59:25 AM »
2nd leg maybe Sissoko can pick-up few pointers from Makelele...

And Reyna can pick-up ball from back of net twice...

Where's Gonzales btw, injured? The boy is good on the left, much better than Kewell and Zenden, especially since they're walking injuries waiting to happen all the time.
Also, Gerrard must play in the center, when is Benitez gonna realize this?

Pool can beat Chelsea, especially in current form, past match-history, and fact they're great cup team, but not this time.

Milan-Chelsea final, may best team win.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2007, 03:43:54 AM »
as soon as i saw Zenden, Arbeloa and Agger in the starting line up i knew we would lose. Funnily enough it was Arbeloa and Agger that cost us the goal!

yes he is injured, a fully fit and on form Harry Kewell - though a rarity these days - is a sight to behold and more than likely one of the best players in the world.
Scouser on Tour

mojo jojo

• Getbig I
  • ive got something in my pocket
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2007, 03:40:47 PM »
i think it will be pretty hard for liverpool to get thru now, i would have liked to see man u vs liverpool for the final because theyd be more passion and it would make for a more exciting game.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2007, 12:39:40 PM »
as soon as i saw Zenden, Arbeloa and Agger in the starting line up i knew we would lose. Funnily enough it was Arbeloa and Agger that cost us the goal!

yes he is injured, a fully fit and on form Harry Kewell - though a rarity these days - is a sight to behold and more than likely one of the best players in the world.

Overplayed by club and country when not fully fit nor recovered is problem.
Fantastic at Leeds, was world class.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2007, 12:44:57 PM »
Kewell was never world class, he was becoming world class but injury cost him, rose coloured glasses can be deceiving he was excellent but never world class.

ta ta

ps Arbeloa might not be the best around but for 2.6m that is an outstanding signing imo

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2007, 01:23:25 PM »
i just cant accept Arbeloa as a Red, hes not as bad - well nowhere near actually - as traore (the single worst player to wear our prestigious shirt) but hes not good enough to be in our back 4. Palletta too, he should just quit his contract in shame if he had any respect for the club.

I honestly think Kewell was that good, i hated him when he was at leeds cos he tore everyone apart. When i heard we were getting him i couldnt believe it because we hadnt had a player like him since Dalglish. Had he remained fit i believe his talent would have been recognised worldwide, hes a much better version of McManaman
Scouser on Tour

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2007, 01:26:03 PM »
i'll run with chelsea...

agreed and ronaldo is player of the year hands down Portuguese ladies and gents

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2007, 01:29:35 PM »
Arbeloa is not a starter normally though, i just think it was a bargain, Paletta needs a bit more time I think he came from a tiny club and needs to adjust to the surroundings, if he has not broke through by next season then I would get rid.

Who was that guy Everton signed who would not fucking head the ball? Centre back form Udinese about a year ago, they sold him quick! that was a bad bad signing!!! lol

On Kewell I agree with you in principle its just he never fulfilled what he promised, just bad luck with injuries etc and now he is not that player.

ta ta