Author Topic: Guys who don't compete yet take gear. WHY do you do it?  (Read 8200 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: Guys who don't compete yet take gear. WHY do you do it?
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2007, 08:31:24 PM »

6ius gh
20ius slin
1500mg test e
100mg proviron
=
gettin it done

"dont be a product of your environment, let your environment be a product of you"

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2007, 08:31:58 PM »
Because most humans want to take the shortest, fastest, easiest way to achieve their goals, whatever they may be.  Most people on this site are the rare humans, whom can appreciate the long journey of hard work towards their goal.    

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2007, 08:35:13 PM »
I suppose Lebron James was on gear when he was 17...he was more muscular then than he is now.

::)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2007, 08:35:21 PM »
Egocrusher, if those pictures of you that Heckler posted are real, you could sure use some juice yourself.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2007, 08:38:46 PM »
im gonna get to the quarter mile faster on the nitrous
    but im gonna have to fix the car 3 times as often, and the motor will die at low mileage

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2007, 08:50:58 PM »
My lifetime natural pics are on one of these boards in a thread.  The Heckler is a moron.  Did you actually think someone that looked like the guy in those pics he put up would post on a bodybuilding board?

::)

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2007, 03:52:28 AM »
To answer your question;

It starts out as a fast track to physical supremacy and to overcome your genetic shortcomings

Then the strength and physical changes, not previously achieveable, leave no question in the users mind that another cycle must be done.. usually too early

After that, the inexperienced will determine that working out while not 'on' is pointless and a waste of time and to be seen while not in peak physical shape would bruise the reputation as a gym 'animal' and nightclub 'rager' and deflate the ego beyond repair... so he'll continue to use regardless of health, relationships  and monetary cost

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2007, 03:57:14 AM »
You mean like this?
\

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2007, 05:24:58 AM »
The same could be said for folks that spend $50K trickin out their Honda Accords so they can race other gearheads on Saturday night.   They'll never race professionally, but they spend their life savings trickin out a rollin shitbox for 20 seconds of racing with other grease monkeys.

To each their own, more power to em.

Poor Analogy:
Its NOT a Felony to trick out your ride!

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2007, 05:31:09 AM »
ego crusher, the reason why i have used in the past is the pump. when you are using test the pumps are unreal! plus you also have the benefit of being able to heal quickly and make temporary but great gains. im not saying this is logical but im giving you an honest answer. 

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2007, 05:36:21 AM »
I was looking around the gym tonight at some of the water-laden, zit-ridden morons with no legs and thought to myself, "Why in the hell are these guys taking gear?  For what?" 

It seems to me that a vast majority of people who use (I'd say 95%) take gear before they even come close to reaching their genetic potential.  Embracing apathy, they turn to the needle instead of seeing what they are made of through dedication and work-ethic.  I just don't understand people like this.  They completely baffle me.

For those of you who use but don't compete, WHY do you do it?  To have the biggest arms at the local nightclub on Saturday night?  So you can look like a pink flamingo holding a ton of water when you hit the gym?  What the hell is the point?  You're not going to make a living off of bodybuilding/weightlifting.  You're doing nothing but showing everyone you aren't man enough to sack up and obtain something (a physique) by simply using what God gave you at birth.  Why do you do it?  What made you turn to it? 

I've simply never understood this.  It's borderline insane behavior to me.

Because they know its really not that dangerous.

17,000 people died last year in a car accident , why do you drive?
3 people died from steroid related illnesses.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2007, 05:38:05 AM »
I was looking around the gym tonight at some of the water-laden, zit-ridden morons with no legs and thought to myself, "Why in the hell are these guys taking gear?  For what?" 

It seems to me that a vast majority of people who use (I'd say 95%) take gear before they even come close to reaching their genetic potential.  Embracing apathy, they turn to the needle instead of seeing what they are made of through dedication and work-ethic.  I just don't understand people like this.  They completely baffle me.

For those of you who use but don't compete, WHY do you do it?  To have the biggest arms at the local nightclub on Saturday night?  So you can look like a pink flamingo holding a ton of water when you hit the gym?  What the hell is the point?  You're not going to make a living off of bodybuilding/weightlifting.  You're doing nothing but showing everyone you aren't man enough to sack up and obtain something (a physique) by simply using what God gave you at birth.  Why do you do it?  What made you turn to it? 

Most likely you smoke weed and pop pills.  Why?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2007, 05:41:02 AM »
When I was younger I was very anti-steroid and the juicer friends I had would tell me, "look bro, you train your ass off, but after a year you'll add what 5-8lbs of muscle at best?   I put on 25lbs in under 6 months, I eat fastfood and my bodyfat is 10-12%."   Now, I've never used, and I've mellowed out as I've gotten older, but I still don't understand the mentality.   If you desire to compete then juice until your insides liquify....fine by me.  Although, if you're 22, stupid and spending the allowance your parents give you on gear so you can look good in a mall, best you rethink your priorities....then again, I don't know many 22 yr olds concerned with their priorities.

u train to look gud in a mall, u do it urself, they just dnt wanna waste anytime, they want results fast, like anybody would. U dnt understand? try gear, see how much time u have wasted!!!! it doesnt matter what u gain naturally , if u do a cycle, gain a lot of muscle, once u come off some will go away, depending on ur genetic potential. so ur left with ur natural best.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2007, 06:08:42 AM »

Its the times we live in. There was a show on MTV about steriods and the people taking them were doing so for the dumbest reason (one gay guy had a hot body show he was getting ready for..?) Everybody wants the easy and quickest way. Nobody wants to work and earn anything. Its the choice of the new generation. Same way you see everybody thinking there the next MMA fighter it the same for Gear. Take a few shots gain 15 to 20 lbs then walk around acting like you have done something. Makes no sense even if there was no health risk. I think gear has it's place and is a option for those that want to take the chance but anybody thats doing it for appearence only needs to be taken out back and shot in there head to speed the process up.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2007, 07:04:12 AM »
You mean like this?

That's NOT ME you dumbass!  I put my picture on here yesterday.  If you and your Sheet Detective skills were up to par you'd find it.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2007, 07:05:30 AM »
Do you ask the same question to girls with fake tits and hair?

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2007, 07:14:45 AM »

agree, its just they want the attention IMO.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2007, 07:17:34 AM »

They take roids for the same reasons why people drink a beer, smoke a joint and have sex. Its their business and perogative. Who are we to judge?

PB

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2007, 07:29:04 AM »
juicing up to look good in a nightclub makes far more sense than juicing up to win some local bodybuilding show

E

LOL i have never heard it put that way or seen it written out but this does make sense...im cracking up because its true.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2007, 07:30:03 AM »
you cant compare street racers to grease monkeys.  Sure, there are plenty of kids who spend shit tons of money on their import shitboxes to look cool and go fast and sound loud...but you have to separate the people who do this by paying other people to fix up their shit....and the people who buy parts, or even fabricate their own parts and fix the shit up themselves.
its a hobby i guess for some folks.  I'm ASE master certified, GM certified and went back to school for a 2 year degree for automotive technology even though i work in the computer field...i did that stuff just as a hobby.  I can get a 10 second car for $15,000 but i can build one for about $6000.  Even if i never race professionally, its all worth it to smoke some chump from a red light revving his fuckin honda civic....with an 84 dodge diplomat...just in the same way it is rewarding for some juicehead to leave the bar with 2 bar sluts while the "natural" guy goes home alone to eat some organic free range chicken.

Don't worry KD, I have respect for the mechanics of the world.....my truck wouldn't run without em.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2007, 07:35:32 AM »
because it feels good to be Large and in Charge, stupid
Get Big, or Die Trying

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2007, 08:00:30 AM »
I like it when guys in my gym use.  giants lifts are inspirational.  You see some guy deadlifting 600 for reps and the whole gym just stops.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2007, 08:05:36 AM »

1.  Shortcut.  Why work really hard and put in all that time when you don't have to?
2.  Vanity.
3.  Gayness for sale.  ;D

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2007, 12:59:11 PM »
because it feels good to be Large and in Charge, stupid

You ever had sex?

please no comebacks like a typical Getbigger, you know like "yeah bro with your mom"  " your sister" blah, blah.... ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2007, 01:24:29 PM »
This thread is such a stupid question it's not even worth answering.