Author Topic: I Beat the Psychoedelic munchies!!!!  (Read 1067 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I Beat the Psychoedelic munchies!!!!
« on: April 11, 2007, 05:19:24 AM »
your main problem is pigging out on "whatever" its real eazy to tally up 2000 calories in just an hour of some icecream and pizza. basically thats what i did the other night and was pissed at myself because i ate all that shit yet i still did 2 hours of cardio and squats, so i was pissed because eating all that i didnt make any progress. but yester day i did 2 hours of squats/cardio and managed not to pig out one single bit with the help of 3-4 pounds of lettuce

I actually beat my weed munchies last night by eating a giant salad lots of lettuce some dressing redwine vinegeratte 5grams of fat 9 carbs, olives, carrots, tomatoes, onions also put some catalina dressing not much theres another 10 carbs. i just pigged out on it and devoured the whole salad from this big ass bowl last night. then i made another half salad and didnt even finish it then went to bed. i had to throw it out this morning but its all better than throwing whatever 3000 calories from weed munchies down my mouth! salads are the key no doubt. i was actually planning to lay off the weed, but if i feel like i can beat the munchies with a tactic ill try it. salads arent my favorite thing to eat but damn when you eat like 3-4 pounds of it , it fills you up.
A

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: I Beat the Psychoedelic munchies!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 05:26:17 AM »
Willpower. Get some.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 05:28:46 AM »
Willpower. Get some.

i have the willpower to do 2hours plus cardio with front squats. what do you do? I did win the battle last night. sometimes the food situation isnt because of willpower, its simply a matter of filling up your stomach with salads, if you dont your body will turn on you and you will feel ill
A

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 05:36:49 AM »
What do I do? Whatever works. I'll train usually for an hour or so, I don't watch the clock.

Between June 2002-2003, I didn't eat fast food or desert once. Did I want to? Hell yeah. Did I break. No. It wasn't necessary, as I know now, but I had the resolve to not eat a single pastry, candy or fastfood item for an entire year between shows. A bagel was my cheat food.

You got a good physique daddy, but your "pschyhoedelic" shit holds you back.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 05:46:10 AM »
What do I do? Whatever works. I'll train usually for an hour or so, I don't watch the clock.

Between June 2002-2003, I didn't eat fast food or desert once. Did I want to? Hell yeah. Did I break. No. It wasn't necessary, as I know now, but I had the resolve to not eat a single pastry, candy or fastfood item for an entire year between shows. A bagel was my cheat food.

You got a good physique daddy, but your "pschyhoedelic" shit holds you back.

not eating fast food doesnt mean anything. you actually need that stuff but not too much. but if you never eat junk i garantee your workouts are of very average performance. you need lots of calories  for insane workouts . and you need high calorie days just not all the time.

my dad doesnt eat much junk food if any. he stays lean all year long but he doesnt workout very hard either because he doesnt have the massive calories that unconsciously make him do more in the gym.

if you ate some big ass cheesburgers, apple pies and milkshakes i garantee the next day you can do some amazing things in the gym. you will realize you have near infinite energy because your muscles are so filled up with calories
A

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 05:50:39 AM »
daddy - heres how i find to beat the weed munchies - when i get in from the gym and my tea is cooking (chicken / steak / potatoes / pasta / veggies / whatever) i smoke a big joint, then i eat my post workout meal. If it is big enough, but pretty clean, i can then proceed to have another 1 or 2 doobs throughout the evening without getting the munchies (well, i still get the urge, but they can be overcome).

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 05:53:40 AM »
maybe I missed something but how are these 2 hour cardio/squat workouts set up?  Walk me through what you're doing, I'm curious to see what exactly is going down here.
nasser=piece of shit

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 06:18:20 AM »
DW, do you even have your GED? Just curious