Author Topic: New lie to justify war on Iran! ... Read all about it!  (Read 755 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
New lie to justify war on Iran! ... Read all about it!
« on: April 11, 2007, 07:08:09 AM »
Iran may be helping Iraqis build bombs

Iranian intelligence operatives have been training Iraqi fighters inside Iran on how to use and assemble deadly roadside bombs known as EFPs, the U.S. military spokesman said Wednesday.

Commanders of a splinter group inside the Shiite Mahdi Army militia have told The Associated Press that there are as many as 4,000 members of their organization that were trained in Iran and that they have stockpiles of EFPs, a weapon that causes great uneasiness among U.S. forces here because they penetrate heavily armored vehicles.

U.S. military spokesman Maj. Gen. William Caldwell would not say how many militia fighters had been trained in Iran but said that questioning of fighters captured as recently as this month confirmed many had been in Iranian training camps.

"We know that they are being in fact manufactured and smuggled into this country, and we know that training does go on in Iran for people to learn how to assemble them and how to employ them. We know that training has gone on as recently as this past month from detainees debriefs," Caldwell said at a weekly briefing.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070411/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

----------------------------------------------------------

"We know where [the weapons of mass destruction] are. They’re in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat." - Donald Rumsfeld

Could this be why the word of the military spokesman still only gets it to "May Be" in the headline?  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: New lie to justify war on Iran! ... Read all about it!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 09:58:18 PM »
liar, liar, pants on fire!  >:( 

Ribo that is not a new story, ...I heard that one months ago, ...but alot of people laughed too hard.
So they've brought the story to the forefront again... Gotta give them credit for recycling tho.  :D

w

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 10:02:39 PM »
liar, liar, pants on fire!  >:( 

Ribo that is not a new story, ...I heard that one months ago, ...but alot of people laughed too hard.
So they've brought the story to the forefront again... Gotta give them credit for recycling tho.  :D

Are you that freaking ignorant to think they're not supplying the insurgants with weapons...........you actually think they are innocent?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 10:06:33 PM »
Are you that freaking ignorant to think they're not supplying the insurgants with weapons...........you actually think they are innocent?

It benefits Iran in every way possible to supply iraq insurgents on the down low.

So I don't know that's not true.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 09:10:49 PM »

Who said anything about guilt or innocence? I simply said it is not a new story.
w