Author Topic: Lipo 6 + Ephedrine??  (Read 2666 times)

vwgti_vr6

• Getbig I
Lipo 6 + Ephedrine??
« on: April 11, 2007, 07:14:06 PM »
Hey guys,

I have been told that a great fat burning ingredient to add to the current Lipo 6 formula is ephedrine. I was told that it would be ideal to add 8 - 16mg of ephedrine to each dose of lipo 6 (2 capsules morning - 2 pre-workout) 4 - 5 days per week.

So, in essence a week could look something like this

2 OFF days - Only Lipo 6 morning and mid afternoon
5 Workout Days - 2 caps lipo 6 + 8mg ephedrine (morning)
                        2 caps lipo 6 + 8mg ephedrine (preworkout)

Can someone let me know if this is effective?
If this is safe?
Should the dose of ephedrine be higher as it is in an eca stack which can contain up to 25mg ephedrine 3x daily. Your thoughts are appreciated.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Lipo 6 + Ephedrine??
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 07:54:59 PM »
Mixing stimulants is probably not the best idea for your heart, BP, etc...
:

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 03:27:54 AM »
If there is not any Ephedrine already in the Lipo 6, then go for it, just don't exceed 25mg per dose.  Just keep an eye on how much ephdrine, and caffiene you injest.  Also be careful of the addiction you can get on such a stack. 

vwgti_vr6

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 08:42:08 AM »
If there is not any Ephedrine already in the Lipo 6, then go for it, just don't exceed 25mg per dose.  Just keep an eye on how much ephdrine, and caffiene you injest.  Also be careful of the addiction you can get on such a stack. 

the current lipo 6 does not have any ephedrine in it.  It only contains caffeine and synepherine.  The original product (before the ephedrine ban was issued) contained ephedrine

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
:

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 04:53:05 PM »
Sorry you are right, if Ephedrine and synepherine are that much alike, they its better to make sure you limit the total amount of both combined.  Or you could just order some stuff from SEnutrition.com It has the good stuff in it.