Author Topic: Questions & Compliments for Milos  (Read 3210 times)

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Questions & Compliments for Milos
« on: April 12, 2007, 01:08:11 AM »
     First all  Milos, let  me say that I have nothing but great  respect and admiration for you . You are one  of the sport of bbing's  classiest people without a doubt in my mind.
     I remember you from the days at the old Pacific Beach Gold's[ you , Nasser , Sonny , Achim , Paul Jean , Rick Stevinson, Jim Quinn, Jeff poulin........just a ton of awesome guys there in the early 90s ]  I played ball at SDSU and used to sneak over  over to Gold's   to train and just be around you guys . I was supposed to train on campus , but I spendt as much time as I could getting over to Gold's .[ It was neat ,becaue you were all young and hungry .......rare to see that kind of talent and hunger in a gym these days ]

I never spoke to you in those days , but I have several times since ,most recently at the NPC SAC show . you were very respectful and actually talked me for quite awhile .Your honesty and integrity just shines through when you speak .[ something extremely rare in the bbing world]  I just wanted to thank you for all the time that you spend here sharing , debating , and helping others . .I often learn something when you post and enjoy the great pics you share with us as well .   

Anyway , I saw you post over at ironage [ great board] and it got me thinking how much alot of your giant sets system is similar to former bbing great Steve Michalik methods. [ there is a thread over there check it out , it is called ," this morning with Steve Michalik"  that goes into his methods and routines . And he has a book out called Atomic Fitiness.....might be interesting to you and it seems you two share like ideas for sure ] I am interested in how you evolved into your currant approach . I followed your career and routines for many years and this seems totally different from what you have done in the past [ and what I saw you do in person 15 years ago] Do you really think guys will build more size training like you have them doing or are you taking a maxed athlete and trying to get a fuller more sepperated look from the multi fiber stimulation that this type training could bring?  If you were trying to build a bber from scratch, how would train him to gain the most mass possible in the shortest ammount of time? [ i am curious to see your response ] How would have this guy eat as well ?

One final question, I take it you have a supplement line coming out this summer . When will it be available ? Will the pre workout , during workout , and after workout drinks have the high doses of aminos and other thing that you recomended in your Flex artical ? [ seems like that would be too expensive to make as a viable product although it would be great and probably tasty too .....lol] Anyway , good luck and all my best to you and your family.........hope to see on stage before the end of the year ......I am going to try to make your seminar ........thanks again for everything......you  to me, are what every bber should strive to be .....

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
Re: Question/ compliment for Milos
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 10:21:59 AM »
Good to see you posting here my friend.
and keep moving!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 10:28:53 AM »
I agree Dave.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 11:24:09 AM »
     First all  Milos, let  me say that I have nothing but great  respect and admiration for you . You are one  of the sport of bbing's  classiest people without a doubt in my mind.
     I remember you from the days at the old Pacific Beach Gold's[ you , Nasser , Sonny , Achim , Paul Jean , Rick Stevinson, Jim Quinn, Jeff poulin........just a ton of awesome guys there in the early 90s ]  I played ball at SDSU and used to sneak over  over to Gold's   to train and just be around you guys . I was supposed to train on campus , but I spendt as much time as I could getting over to Gold's .[ It was neat ,becaue you were all young and hungry .......rare to see that kind of talent and hunger in a gym these days ]

I never spoke to you in those days , but I have several times since ,most recently at the NPC SAC show . you were very respectful and actually talked me for quite awhile .Your honesty and integrity just shines through when you speak .[ something extremely rare in the bbing world]  I just wanted to thank you for all the time that you spend here sharing , debating , and helping others . .I often learn something when you post and enjoy the great pics you share with us as well .   

Anyway , I saw you post over at ironage [ great board] and it got me thinking how much alot of your giant sets system is similar to former bbing great Steve Michalik methods. [ there is a thread over there check it out , it is called ," this morning with Steve Michalik"  that goes into his methods and routines . And he has a book out called Atomic Fitiness.....might be interesting to you and it seems you two share like ideas for sure ] I am interested in how you evolved into your currant approach . I followed your career and routines for many years and this seems totally different from what you have done in the past [ and what I saw you do in person 15 years ago] Do you really think guys will build more size training like you have them doing or are you taking a maxed athlete and trying to get a fuller more sepperated look from the multi fiber stimulation that this type training could bring?  If you were trying to build a bber from scratch, how would train him to gain the most mass possible in the shortest ammount of time? [ i am curious to see your response ] How would have this guy eat as well ?

One final question, I take it you have a supplement line coming out this summer . When will it be available ? Will the pre workout , during workout , and after workout drinks have the high doses of aminos and other thing that you recomended in your Flex artical ? [ seems like that would be too expensive to make as a viable product although it would be great and probably tasty too .....lol] Anyway , good luck and all my best to you and your family.........hope to see on stage before the end of the year ......I am going to try to make your seminar ........thanks again for everything......you  to me, are what every bber should strive to be .....

Thank you very much for your comments and all the info...I'll certainly check Michalik methods when I have a time.
I just want to let you know that I am busy at the moment (clients 11:30, 1pm and 3pm...and after that my KNS - supplements obligation...) but I will properly answer all your questions.

One thing that I do want to emphasize is exactly what you just said - I love interacting with fans as I consider all of us equal - so if anyone ever doubts that - approach me anywhere...at the show, in my gym, grocery store...anywhere - and you'll see always the same...And no, I am not going to charge anyone - as it is obvious joke here on getbig...

I hope to see you at the seminar...BTW - who are you?

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 12:12:57 PM »
Thank you very much for your comments and all the info...I'll certainly check Michalik methods when I have a time.
I just want to let you know that I am busy at the moment (clients 11:30, 1pm and 3pm...and after that my KNS - supplements obligation...) but I will properly answer all your questions.

One thing that I do want to emphasize is exactly what you just said - I love interacting with fans as I consider all of us equal - so if anyone ever doubts that - approach me anywhere...at the show, in my gym, grocery store...anywhere - and you'll see always the same...And no, I am not going to charge anyone - as it is obvious joke here on getbig...

I hope to see you at the seminar...BTW - who are you?

Milos here is a link the the thread Iabadman2 was talking about: http://ironage.us/yabbse/index.php?topic=14761.0

Steve Michalik's (1972 AAU Mr America and the guy who trained John Defendis the 1988 NPC USA champ) methods are very similar but not exactly like yours with regard to giant sets.

Michalik's book Atomic Fitness http://www.amazon.com/Atomic-Fitness-Alternative-Steroids-Everything/dp/1591201683   
and keep moving!

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 02:03:45 PM »
       Milos .......very kind of you to respond  .I will  very much look forward to your detailed responses when  you can find the time in your very busy schedule.

Max Rep [ I truely hope you are well ....You are good people my friend ,plain and simple , a kind soul you are indeed] and Wes   thank you for the kind reception. I was alittle hesitant to post here for Milos as I didn't want to be attacked as kiss ass for saying words of thanks and appreciation for Mr. Sarcev.I enjoy the board here [ always have ] .But the BS and trash talking is just  not my style . But I do respect to each his own . So I rarely post here. I tend to post only at professionalmuscle  and once in awhile at ironage .[ both of which have many quality people and for the most part are positive boards ]

Milos as to who I am ? Hmm, pretty much a never was been .........lol .....A guy that teetered on success in several areas [ Football , MMA when it was first starting out , before the sport evolved into level of compitition that is has today , and in bbing as well ] But the fact is, injuries and some bad choices cost me the over the top success  in any of my sports endevors .[ even today, I am still recovering from my second back surgery in a year and half .......I was hoping to do a raw powerlifting meet before the end of the year ......and a bbing show sometime next year .......but I think those plans are scratched  due to continued trouble with my back......I may do a raw Bench meet in Nov just for fun.... As far as a bbing show goes  I think I would have alot of work to do and I am not sure I could build the physique I want any more . I am currantly  the general manager [ used to be part owner ,but sold out my interest]  of a large gentleman's club and am involved in real estate investmentas well .  After my days in football , I got heavily involved in Bbing . I got to know several pros and top amaters . As well some of the political people around the sport as well . Some of it was rather dissapointing and alot of the people that gravitated around the sport weren't of the same character as myself . I made some mistakes that led me to change  my focus and I walked away from the sport entirely. During this time I continued to follow the sport and just worked on my career, eventually doing pretty well for myself. I think it was 4 years ago ,that I found the boards and started trying to get my physique back into quality shape  . During that time I have suffered through some bad injuries , and the loss of quite a few friends /family/animals  . It has been a very hard time for me in more ways than one. But I am not one to pitty myself , let's just say while I have been down . I still understand and appreciate that my worst  is alot of people's best.

I am currantly actually prepping like I am doing a show ,because I have a chance to do several talk show appearences ,as well as  some guest speaking at the end of this summer . I wish to represent myself and my industry in a professional manner . I hope to bring a very shapely well conditioned appearence with me during these opportunitues.  This own boards  own Disgusted is prepping me and doing a fantasic job [ he also works with King Kamali , Betty Pariso , and he helped bring in a  close friend of  mine ,Grigori Attoyanthat is a top amatuer  into the NA's] It has been a very hard prep thus far and Mr Disgusted definately has his work cut out for him , But he has my complete confidence / trust so if I just do what I am told ,I should look pretty darn good by mid summer.

So hopefully that gives some small insight as to who I am . Basically just a guy that treats others as he wishes to be treated  and that had some talent  which never materialized . I try to represent myself just  as you do and always lend a hand to people that share my common interests or that need support . When I met you , you asked if I competed , I said ,"No but I once had a pretty good physique " And you laughed , " And said I can see that " .....lol ......You are a class act Milos I will look forward to your responses as well possibily shaking your hand at your seminar in  May .[ I should be in respectable shape by then .......maybe we could train ]  Anyway , all my best to you and all the people of this board ........Now back into the shadows ......Ha ha

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 06:35:54 PM »
are you that one dude they did the tv show on, Mark .....? ???

c'mon tell us, you sound like you got some good stories ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 06:43:29 PM »
   Nope that is not me ........sorry .......I have my stories ......lol.......but like a close friend told me . " Let the past be the past " ........like I said , I am just another never was been that got to be around the high levels of several sports .....

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 09:39:32 AM »

So hopefully that gives some small insight as to who I am . Basically just a guy that treats others as he wishes to be treated and that had some talent which never materialized. I try to represent myself just as you do and always lend a hand to people that share my common interests or that need support.

Bro you sell yourself way to short. And how you DO treat and respect others IS your most valued talent anyway. I can tell you that I had dinner a few months ago with one of the most financially successful guys to ever be involved in bodybuilding and the way he treated and treats people (very respectful and supportive) has always been what attracted opportunities for him. NOT his imposing size (he was one of the biggest guys of his era).
You are in that league. 

You are a class act Milos I will look forward to your responses as well possibily shaking your hand at your seminar in May.

Agreed Milos is a class act… but wait! Are you coming down for the seminar? I’m finally going to get the chance to shake your hand? Very cool!
and keep moving!

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2007, 06:13:48 PM »
   Yes,  I think that I am going to be able to make it ........we should grab some lunch after the seminar.....I have never trained at Milos's place . I am looking forward to catching a few workouts there.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2007, 10:20:46 AM »
         Do you really think guys will build more size training like you have them doing or are you taking a maxed athlete and trying to get a fuller more sepperated look from the multi fiber stimulation that this type training could bring?  If you were trying to build a bber from scratch, how would train him to gain the most mass possible in the shortest ammount of time? [ i am curious to see your response ] How would have this guy eat as well ?

If I would try to build bber from scratch?
Well, initially just about ANY workout would produce growth inducing stimulation...
Than I do agree with Mike Mentzer's theory...with LEAST AMOUNT of work needed to START the process...
You can always INCRESE (volume, frequency, load...etc) in time - so in the very beginning - you can start with Mentzer's style...as long as you make the progress..
Once you plateau - than you have to try OTHER METHODS...
My method is just super advanced...and requires SO MUCH...

But, for your question: " how would you train him to gain the most mass possible in the shortest amount of time? [ i am curious to see your response ] How would have this guy eat as well ? " - yes if I have shortest possible time than I would use THE MOST INTENSE TRAINING METHODS (mine ;)) and PERFECTLY CALCULATED NUTRITION (knowing one's metabolism and than giving sufficient amount of nutrients - which is another story...which I explained in detail in my DVD... ;D- I am not trying to sell my DVD - but whoever saw my 2 hour nutritional DVD knows why I can't be brief...)

My supplements are going to be introduced at 2007 Mr. Olympia...and among OTHER THINGS I will have my specific PRE-DURING-POST workout drinks which I am highly suggesting to everyone...
I know that people are sceptics - but I believe that curiosity will make at least SOME people try my drinks - and that's all I am asking for.

In FLEX magazine I simplified my formulas - as I didn't want to go into details...and I believe that whoever tries suggested drinks will immediately accept it as a regular routine...

Briefly:

We have PROTEIN COMPANIES fighting for new and advanced proteins with new and advanced delivery systems....
Than we have PRE workout drinks with NO products causing vasodilatation - increasing the blood volume...
Also, we have so many companies proudly stating their SUGAR FREE products...containing some fancy supplement that will trigger the insulin (but refusing to put any glucose in their formulas?...)...

What I have researched for really MORE THAN 25 years (as I started with this theory as soon as I started training - as it was so logical to me):

1- Take advantage of tremendous increase of the blood flow into the working muscles
2- Saturate blood with necessary nutrients
3- Create hyperinsulinemic state (insulin as the most anabolic and storage hormone is our best friend during and immediately after the workout)

Off course there are many additional things I would have to add once I introduce the products - but that is a LOGIC behind it...

Now, why would I use some protein and count on that new revolutionary delivery system which will turn particular protein into amino acids in so many minutes...if I can make EXACT AMINOS readily available in their elemental form?

Next - if I have MAJOR increase of the blood flow into the working muscle (think 5 times as much or actually MORE) hyperaminoacidemic and hyperinsulinemic state (fancy names but really HIGH amounts of amino acids + strong storage action of insulin) why would I consider that I cannot initiate anabolism already DURING THE WORKOUT...reinforcing with particular post workout drink later on?

I experimented FOR YEARS and I found a lot of interesting things with OUTSTANDING RESULTS...
Also, what excited me the most was AMINO SCIENCE...and I started a lot of experiments using different combinations of particular amino acids...
Again, I was amazed with the results...and I am certain that whoever tries the same is going to realize how potent amino acids can really be ( I know that many of you will believe that simple WHEY PROTEIN would do the trick...but it's far from it...Interestingly I saw MAJOR difference between using whey, or other proteins and even different mixes of the amino acids...and using EXACT aminos which I used in the formula...)

So in short - that is the concept...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 12:29:40 PM »
            Max Rep [ I truely hope you are well ....You are good people my friend ,plain and simple , a kind soul you are indeed] and Wes   thank you for the kind reception. I was alittle hesitant to post here for Milos as I didn't want to be attacked as kiss ass for saying words of thanks and appreciation for Mr. Sarcev.I enjoy the board here [ always have ] .But the BS and trash talking is just  not my style . But I do respect to each his own . So I rarely post here. I tend to post only at professionalmuscle  and once in awhile at ironage .[ both of which have many quality people and for the most part are positive boards ]

Milos as to who I am ? Hmm, pretty much a never was been .........lol .....A guy that teetered on success in several areas [ Football , MMA when it was first starting out , before the sport evolved into level of compitition that is has today , and in bbing as well ] But the fact is, injuries and some bad choices cost me the over the top success  in any of my sports endevors .[ even today, I am still recovering from my second back surgery in a year and half .......I was hoping to do a raw powerlifting meet before the end of the year ......and a bbing show sometime next year .......but I think those plans are scratched  due to continued trouble with my back......I may do a raw Bench meet in Nov just for fun.... As far as a bbing show goes  I think I would have alot of work to do and I am not sure I could build the physique I want any more . I am currantly  the general manager [ used to be part owner ,but sold out my interest]  of a large gentleman's club and am involved in real estate investmentas well .  After my days in football , I got heavily involved in Bbing . I got to know several pros and top amaters . As well some of the political people around the sport as well . Some of it was rather dissapointing and alot of the people that gravitated around the sport weren't of the same character as myself . I made some mistakes that led me to change  my focus and I walked away from the sport entirely. During this time I continued to follow the sport and just worked on my career, eventually doing pretty well for myself. I think it was 4 years ago ,that I found the boards and started trying to get my physique back into quality shape  . During that time I have suffered through some bad injuries , and the loss of quite a few friends /family/animals  . It has been a very hard time for me in more ways than one. But I am not one to pitty myself , let's just say while I have been down . I still understand and appreciate that my worst  is alot of people's best.

I am currantly actually prepping like I am doing a show ,because I have a chance to do several talk show appearences ,as well as  some guest speaking at the end of this summer . I wish to represent myself and my industry in a professional manner . I hope to bring a very shapely well conditioned appearence with me during these opportunitues.  This own boards  own Disgusted is prepping me and doing a fantasic job [ he also works with King Kamali , Betty Pariso , and he helped bring in a  close friend of  mine ,Grigori Attoyanthat is a top amatuer  into the NA's] It has been a very hard prep thus far and Mr Disgusted definately has his work cut out for him , But he has my complete confidence / trust so if I just do what I am told ,I should look pretty darn good by mid summer.

So hopefully that gives some small insight as to who I am . Basically just a guy that treats others as he wishes to be treated  and that had some talent  which never materialized . I try to represent myself just  as you do and always lend a hand to people that share my common interests or that need support . When I met you , you asked if I competed , I said ,"No but I once had a pretty good physique " And you laughed , " And said I can see that " .....lol ......You are a class act Milos I will look forward to your responses as well possibily shaking your hand at your seminar in  May .[ I should be in respectable shape by then .......maybe we could train ]  Anyway , all my best to you and all the people of this board ........Now back into the shadows ......Ha ha

I like your post very much...and I am really looking foreword shaking your hand in May (at my seminar).
One thing however I do want to mention as I noticed what you said: " and I am not sure I could build the physique I want any more "

This off course should not be even in your thoughts...and I am sure you know it...
Sometimes we all doubt ourselves and WHEN THAT HAPPENS we realize that only POSITIVE THINKING can overcome our temporary weaknesses.

Also - please come on my board (www.milossarcev.com) - I am sure you will feel at home...

And - I don't know much about Disgusted - but I've read some of his posts and I like the way he thinks.
Also I think he did excellent job with Kamali and Betty Pariso is always in incredible shape - so that can't be coincidence...

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2007, 12:48:27 PM »
     Awesome response Milos , from you , I would expect nothing less. Very intriging stuff . In the past, I was lucky enough to see some proticals of yours . I willl say that they were some of the most well thought out  methods that I have seen in all my days . [ and believe me , I have seen them all  in my day ]  If I can make it down for your seminar in  May to your seminar . Do you think it might be possible to set up a 1 to 2 hr consult  with you that weekend ?[ are you still $ 350 an hr?]  Maybe we could do it over dinner or lunch the next day? Being clean for very long time and now coming back to an extent has been and will be tricky[I would be interted in your thoughts] . I have no doubt that Magnum[ Disgusted ....KIng's trainer ] will get me in very good condition by end of june or July. But I would love to pick your brain on stategies for when I am done with that process. [ ie .....adding lean mass naturally while staying very lean , and increasing test without drugs in an effective ,wise ,and safe manner , I am sure you would have a ton of imput in these areas and it would be well worth the money ]  I for one ,will definately support any supplement company that you would call your own and am excited to see how effective your products are .  But please let me know about the possible consult and if you want to be paid in advance .[you can pm me if you would like ] To me nutrition is the key , and I too have been playing with aminos since the days of Dirk Pearson / Sandy Shaw and the life extension days [ I was a very young kid at the time even ] . I would be excited to to meet you and recieve your help in these matters........All my best to you Milos ........thanks again for being here ......

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2007, 01:13:19 PM »
    Thanks Milos for your comments . I understand what you are saying and know that you are right .[ the injury thing has me down  quite abit ......I am sure what you went through with your knee.[ and  took it's toll on you at  times as well ] We share similar philosophies in life as well as bbing . [ In fact , you , Bob Paris, and Rory Leidelmeyer are probably three biggest influnces on the physique I have built .....I hope you can see that when we meet and that it makes you feel good knowing you had that much impact on a person ] 

Disgusted is very unique in  his ways compared to most prep guys that I know of at his level .[ and yes ,I have known guys that have worked with you , Chad , Hany, Duchaine , Ameen, Rea ,Borresen, ect......Only Skip at insensemuscle would compare as a person of character class  ,safety for athlete,and abilty to get the job done .....And of course yourself Milos]  He is not only a class act like yourself , but a free thinker . He keeps it simiple and is a master of timing and reading his athletes. Nothing complicated other than his eye.  He is great at what he does . And he cares about the safety of his athletes , but still can draw extreme results out of them as well . [ he is very demanding like you , if guys really listen ,they will be more than rewarded ] I think he likes working with me , because it challenging  to work with a totally unenhanced guy , that will listen and excute his every word . Unfortunely I made his work cut out with him , as I was in very poor condition after the recovery of my second back surgery in a year and half [ got really depressed ]. but currantly he has me totally leaning  up ,while holding on to my mass , maybe even adding some back[ what is left anyway ....lol] . Not an easy feet , given to what he is up against. I can not say enough good things about Disgusted or Yourself . IMO you and Disgusted are what  people in the bbing world should represent .......

And thanks, meeting you when we really get a chance to know one another will be a true pleasure and I am very much looking forward to it .....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Milos Sarcev, have you seen the latest Flex??????????????
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2007, 04:11:04 PM »
looked through it at Borders today, it's got Silvio on the cover and has your special applesauce and glucose mentioned in the article, had Luke Wood, Hide and Silvio training chest, good stuff.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: Milos Sarcev, have you seen the latest Flex??????????????
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2007, 04:22:11 PM »
Squid farter:  You could buy the magazine............

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2007, 04:23:07 PM »
Squid farter:  You could buy the magazine............
why would i when i can just sit in a nice comfy couch, look at some nice pusssy while reading it and get up and put it back on the shelf?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2007, 04:28:18 PM »
I see your a republican. :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2007, 05:03:19 PM »
I see your a republican. :D
not at all.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2007, 05:03:43 PM »
looked through it at Borders today, it's got Silvio on the cover and has your special applesauce and glucose mentioned in the article, had Luke Wood, Hide and Silvio training chest, good stuff.

Yes...

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2007, 05:04:24 PM »
why would i when i can just sit in a nice comfy couch, look at some nice pusssy while reading it and get up and put it back on the shelf?

I agree why buy the crap, also you can go online as well to read the articles whats the point.  I carry all that crap at work and have almost every issue of Flex, MD, M&F, Ironman, Mens health, from the last 3 years.... did'nt pay a single issue either    ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2007, 05:04:51 PM »
Yes...
good stuff, applesauce and glucose? sounds tasty.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2007, 05:12:54 PM »
good stuff, applesauce and glucose? sounds tasty.

Well, that particular day guys did MORE than normally - so I had to add some GLUCOSE right before and during their workout....
They did giant sets for CHEST...than BACK...and SHOULDERS - so it was certainly much more than what they used to - and therefore I had to compensate - and give them more carbs...to be able to finish the workout...

Apple sauce was just choice that day...not all the time...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2007, 05:13:58 PM »
Well, that particular day guys did MORE than normally - so I had to add some GLUCOSE right before and during their workout....
They did giant sets for CHEST...than BACK...and SHOULDERS - so it was certainly much more than what they used to - and therefore I had to compensate - and give them more carbs...to be able to finish the workout...

Apple sauce was just choice that day...not all the time...
holy shit that sounds crazy, you guys aren't human.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2007, 05:21:42 PM »
The threads here and elsewhere online were timed to coincide with the Flex article as part of a promo tour i'm sure.