Author Topic: Danny and dans thread...  (Read 1926 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Danny and dans thread...
« on: April 12, 2007, 05:37:56 AM »
Rumor has it the V is dead dan18, so it looks like its just you and me. So anything new?
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: Danny and dans thread...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 05:45:05 AM »
Rumor has it the V is dead dan18, so it looks like its just you and me. So anything new?

So I don't exisit..thanks jerk  ;D

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 05:47:29 AM »
nothing much brother my 7 year old knocked some 9 year old on his ass in kickboxing yesterday ;D does a father proud he goes to tiger schulmann ....
on a side note AS is a brother in arms and is always welcome on any thread im in hes a good man..
p

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 05:48:40 AM »
nothing much brother my 7 year old knocked some 9 year old on his ass in kickboxing yesterday ;D does a father proud he goes to tiger schulmann ....
on a side note AS is a brother in arms and is always welcome on any thread im in hes a good man..

Thanks man. My son is getting his Red belt next weekend and is 7 also, great age.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 05:53:32 AM »

I thought tiger was straight karate? Learn something new everyday I guess.
E

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 05:53:51 AM »
Thanks man. My son is getting his Red belt next weekend and is 7 also, great age.
yea he has his high blue and should get his yellow next week he does grapling as well as karate and kickboxing you have to take all 3 to advance ...dan knows about this stuff as well not sure his style..
p

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 06:03:14 AM »
yea he has his high blue and should get his yellow next week he does grapling as well as karate and kickboxing you have to take all 3 to advance ...dan knows about this stuff as well not sure his style..
I agree with being well rounded, I want him to get a couple levels into his black belt before I move him to the next type. He really enjoys his school and the art so when he gets a little older I will push him a little to try something new. There is allot of really good values and disciplin he is learning and I figure since he started so early he can be a multiple black belt in different arts by the time he is 18.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 06:05:53 AM »
I agree with being well rounded, I want him to get a couple levels into his black belt before I move him to the next type. He really enjoys his school and the art so when he gets a little older I will push him a little to try something new. There is allot of really good values and disciplin he is learning and I figure since he started so early he can be a multiple black belt in different arts by the time he is 18.

What art? Make sure he learns boxing as well, its more practical and there is money in it if he turns out to be gifted. I didn't start boxing and kickboxing(just TKD) till I was 14 and I think that was a little late.
E

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 06:10:18 AM »
I thought tiger was straight karate? Learn something new everyday I guess.
go on there web site they are well rounded you need to take all 3 forms in order to move up in belts..
p

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 06:13:28 AM »
go on there web site they are well rounded you need to take all 3 forms in order to move up in belts..

Thats the best, but then you don't get the little pussies who "pay for their belts". Their money spends too, ya know  :D
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 06:19:19 AM »
nothing much brother my 7 year old knocked some 9 year old on his ass in kickboxing yesterday

did he head-butt him?
Z

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 06:20:16 AM »
What art? Make sure he learns boxing as well, its more practical and there is money in it if he turns out to be gifted. I didn't start boxing and kickboxing(just TKD) till I was 14 and I think that was a little late.
Tae Kwon Do. I aggree there is a place for both boxing and wrestling to help supplement the education. To quote Bruce Lee " we should be like water and adapt and overcome our surroundings not ridgid like a stone unable to adjust"

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2007, 06:23:44 AM »
did he head-butt him?
see this is what im talking about,and just to clear the air my head is not to big for my body i have a high hair line so you see more forehead,so i hope that helps you feel better about yourself.....by the way im sure ive pulled more pussy then you ever have...

well not anymore im married :'( but shes so fuckin hot so im happy ;D 
p

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2007, 06:26:20 AM »
see this is what im talking about,and just to clear the air my head is not to big for my body

was that the reason you started bodybuilding in the first place?  ;D
Z

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2007, 06:31:18 AM »
was that the reason you started bodybuilding in the first place?  ;D
no i trian on and off in high school for lacross it wasnt untill i joined the maries i met a pro who came to base and to the uso he was a hell of a nice guy name rich gaspari....ok bluto 
p

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2007, 06:45:45 AM »
no i trian on and off in high school for lacross it wasnt untill i joined the maries i met a pro who came to base and to the uso he was a hell of a nice guy name rich gaspari....ok bluto 

You are really into this role playing of pretending that you aren't an 18 year old loser.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2007, 06:47:15 AM »

haha that reminds me of one of the funnier "gayer than" ive read on getbig, i think it was from squadfather - "gayer than lacross"  ;D
Z

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2007, 07:01:38 AM »
haha that reminds me of one of the funnier "gayer than" ive read on getbig, i think it was from squadfather - "gayer than lacross"  ;D
lacross is like hockey without ice try it  ;D
p

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2007, 07:03:29 AM »
 :-\

Z

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2007, 07:16:16 AM »
p

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2007, 08:27:28 AM »

christ, a red at 7? when did he start? took me until i was 9 to get my green.  :P

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2007, 09:27:15 AM »
christ, a red at 7? when did he start? took me until i was 9 to get my green.  :P
depends on what style martial arts some have different colors and levels..
p