Author Topic: Mr. Intenseone  (Read 2352 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Re: Mr. Intenseone
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2007, 07:27:56 AM »
I believe that he is probably a good guy who stands up for what he believes is right...but I think he is very closed minded.

No.....he's a LOUDMOUTH pus*y.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2007, 07:34:11 AM »

No.....he's a LOUDMOUTH pus*y.

He's ( Intense) no different than is hero Rush "opium" Limbaugh.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2007, 09:01:02 AM »
  Republicans are the worst about trying to tell us how to raise our children and such...bunch of bible pounders.When big corporations make more money the people who benefit most are the executives of those corporations...not the common man.The trickle Down theory looks good on paper but it doesn't always work out that way.    While I agree that this quote makes sense,I also know first hand how greedy human beings are by nature.When a big corporation makes more prophet,they don't pass that on to their workers(the ones that actually MADE them that prophet) they give their executives more money.I worked for a fortune 500 company for 12 years.1992-2004.The whole time we were constantly told of the "Record Prophets" and huge growth they were experiencing.This is the same company that forced it's workers to take a 3 dollar per hour wage cut in 1988 or the plant would be moved...they also took away the cost of living assessment each year...in 2004 we were Just barely making what the people were making back in 1988 before the pay cut...after more than a decade of "record profits". Each year newspaper articles would surface in the plant about the profits and pay bonuses that were awarded to the CEO and other executives....but in 2004 there still was no annual cost of living raise for the workers..and as I said the hourly wage was just above what it was in 1988....Then in September of 2004 they closed down our plant and terminated almost 1000 people.They were not losing money. They have plants worldwide.They simply moved all the work from our plant to other plants around the world....I do understand that ALL businesses are in business to make money...and they have to do what they have to do to stay competitive...but I also understand that when they do prosper,it isn't passed down to the ones who actually made them the money. To them we are just a number.

Like I said I do see your point...but my life experience sort of makes me biased on this subject. :)

I know that repubs can be bible thumpers but it was a Dem that proposed the bill to outlaw spanking in california. With the exception of living in Utah, not many STATES make laws based on religion. Some cities/towns do, but it is one thing for people to preach tp me about raising my kids but passing laws is completely different. I am not a repub by definition, I'm really not that political in anyway. I am a little more conservative and vote on social issues, not economic. So I am not a corp, lover and I know what you are saying about them not caring about us. I realize that they will never give back and don't really expect them to. That is one of the reasons I stay in the military. There are laws inplace to protect me and my pay, as well as the promotion oppurtunities presented to me. When it comes to money, I worry about me, and what I can handle, and I know that more tax on companies means more money out of my pocket. It is a GREAT idea that they should pay more tax to lessen our burden, but it won't work that way because of the point you make, Corps could care less about us.
gotta love life

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2007, 12:25:17 PM »
I know that repubs can be bible thumpers but it was a Dem that proposed the bill to outlaw spanking in california. With the exception of living in Utah, not many STATES make laws based on religion. Some cities/towns do, but it is one thing for people to preach tp me about raising my kids but passing laws is completely different. I am not a repub by definition, I'm really not that political in anyway. I am a little more conservative and vote on social issues, not economic. So I am not a corp, lover and I know what you are saying about them not caring about us. I realize that they will never give back and don't really expect them to. That is one of the reasons I stay in the military. There are laws inplace to protect me and my pay, as well as the promotion oppurtunities presented to me. When it comes to money, I worry about me, and what I can handle, and I know that more tax on companies means more money out of my pocket. It is a GREAT idea that they should pay more tax to lessen our burden, but it won't work that way because of the point you make, Corps could care less about us.
MUTE.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2007, 12:28:02 PM »
MUTE.

LMFAO...this is awesome, I fucking love it...youo know you are actually doing more for my ego by doing this!! Like I said, noone hates nobody, you have to hate somebody..guess that makes me somebody
gotta love life