Author Topic: Mr. Intenseone  (Read 2353 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Mr. Intenseone
« on: April 12, 2007, 06:43:07 AM »
Holy shit man, would you please at least one time in your stay here, post something that didn't originate from a Rush Transcript ::)  You must on occasion have an original thought of your own, read or listen to another source, anything but Rush like once maybe ???

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Mr. Intenseone
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 06:46:57 AM »

crickets     

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 08:24:23 AM »
Mr. Hate is too busy blaming each and every problem in the world on the Liberals to pay attention to any other source of info. besides Limbaugh. Of course it doesn't matter to Mr. Hate that Limbaugh is a lying, hypocritical, drug addicted blowhard.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 08:30:40 AM »
hahahahaha, he always quotes either Limbaugh or Limbaugh's little pool boy/jizz receptacle Sean Hannity.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 10:12:38 AM »
Put a sock in it, lib!

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 11:23:21 AM »
Mr. Hate is too busy blaming each and every problem in the world on the Liberals to pay attention to any other source of info. besides Limbaugh. Of course it doesn't matter to Mr. Hate that Limbaugh is a lying, hypocritical, drug addicted blowhard.

(insert one of the following..240/ribo/jag/cardio/OzmO/Decker/Enigma) is too busy blaming each and every problem in the world on the conservatives to pay attention to any other source of info."

gotta love life

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 11:29:14 AM »
Come on dude.....most of those guys just don't like the Republican party   not cons..neocons yes but not cons...Enigma calls himself a con..240 was..bserk.....he has guns so whatever..and ozmo is the most right down the middle guy on the board. (If i got one of u guys wrong I apologize) :P
L

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 11:35:59 AM »
(insert one of the following..240/ribo/jag/cardio/OzmO/Decker/Enigma) is too busy blaming each and every problem in the world on the conservatives to pay attention to any other source of info."

You might want to pay closer attention. I blame the Bush administration for the mess we're in not Republicans as a whole. I understand the difference might be difficult for you to comprehend but please try.

And I'll say it again for the millionth time, the Democrats are just as bad if not worse than the Republicans, except for the hate. The point right now is right now is that Bush and Cheney led us into this mess. Don't feel bad though, I'm sure there's some policy Carter enacted that you can rail against. You know all those damn Liberals are the root cause of all our problems don't you.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 11:41:35 AM »
Yet another guy who hates the repubs...this shit swings both ways..once the dems aree in power they will do something that pisses people off..very cyclical.
L

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 11:43:34 AM »
You might want to pay closer attention. I blame the Bush administration for the mess we're in not Republicans as a whole. I understand the difference might be difficult for you to comprehend but please try.

And I'll say it again for the millionth time, the Democrats are just as bad if not worse than the Republicans, except for the hate. The point right now is right now is that Bush and Cheney led us into this mess. Don't feel bad though, I'm sure there's some policy Carter enacted that you can rail against. You know all those damn Liberals are the root cause of all our problems don't you.

no I thought about that after I put your name in ther, and OzmO too, because deep down I know that you aren't as extreme as the others....but since you can't comprehend that with my positions...I choose to lump you in..karma I guess
gotta love life

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 11:47:44 AM »

If Mr.I's intention is to persuade people, he should learn to paraphrase the Limbaugh transcripts. 

As to your point.  I will tell you why I am so confident that I am right in my position in the battles I choose:  The modern conservative/republican movement (post-Eisenhower) is unabashedly pro-rich/corporation and it must deceive the average american to prosper. 

To get its legislation passed/representative's elected in the US's current form of government (democratic republic), the conservative republicans must deceive or fool the average non-rich american because those policies/candidates operate to the detriment of the common american.

Cheap labor, anti-regulation, pro-privatization of the US's Commons, anti-tax and on and on.  The interests of the financial elite in this country rarely coincide with those of the average (majority) american.

That is why I feel that I can win every argument relating to politics.  I just show how we are being deceived by the plutocratic apologists.

I want a government that is by and for the people...all the people and not just corporations or plutocratic bluebloods.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 01:00:30 PM »

You know what the funny thing is.....   Let's say the Iraq invasion never happened,  I'd probably be 75% less critical of the BUSH administration.   

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2007, 01:08:24 PM »
Holy shit man, would you please at least one time in your stay here, post something that didn't originate from a Rush Transcript ::)  You must on occasion have an original thought of your own, read or listen to another source, anything but Rush like once maybe ???

WTF are you talking about, I speak my mind on issues all the time and trust me, it doesn't come from Rush, Hannity or whoever, I do post transcrips from Rush's and whether you like it or not, it more often than not, makes sense, Also, consider the sources that you guys get your info from, after you have be getting your info from somewhere, mine just happends not to come from conspiracy sites, take for example my next post............

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2007, 01:15:42 PM »

..........and for the millionth time, we know you blame Bush, if you had a hangnail, you'd blame Bush, you want to blame someone, blame your boy Clinton, he's the one let BinLanden slip (more like let go) at least 10 times and after we got hit by terrorists stood by and effectively did nothing (US Embassies and USS Cole come to mind) and now, after we get hit on our own soil (9/11, remember that??) you still didn't want to do anything but "talk".......whether you think Bush is doing a good job or not.......at least he's doing something!!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2007, 01:24:56 PM »
..........and for the millionth time, we know you blame Bush, if you had a hangnail, you'd blame Bush, you want to blame someone, blame your boy Clinton, he's the one let BinLanden slip (more like let go) at least 10 times and after we got hit by terrorists stood by and effectively did nothing (US Embassies and USS Cole come to mind) and now, after we get hit on our own soil (9/11, remember that??) you still didn't want to do anything but "talk".......whether you think Bush is doing a good job or not.......at least he's doing something!!

Here goes Mr. Hate again spewing nonsense. Clinton is far from my boy, I've made clear my disdain for both Clintons many many times. Hell, look at my avatar.

I notice how you're lumping in Iraq with 9/11. You must have missed the Pentagon stating Iraq played no role in 9/11. The amusing part of that is that your idol Cheney was on a tv at the very same time spewing that Iraq was involved with 9/11. Of course why would you care about facts when you have hate to spew.

I like many people was all for invading Afghanistan. Iraq is something entirely different. Again, this might be beyond your comprehensive reach but since you're so full of hate and rage at those that don't think like you I suppose that doesn't matter much now does it.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 07:48:17 PM »
If Mr.I's intention is to persuade people, he should learn to paraphrase the Limbaugh transcripts. 

As to your point.  I will tell you why I am so confident that I am right in my position in the battles I choose:  The modern conservative/republican movement (post-Eisenhower) is unabashedly pro-rich/corporation and it must deceive the average american to prosper. 

To get its legislation passed/representative's elected in the US's current form of government (democratic republic), the conservative republicans must deceive or fool the average non-rich american because those policies/candidates operate to the detriment of the common american.

Cheap labor, anti-regulation, pro-privatization of the US's Commons, anti-tax and on and on.  The interests of the financial elite in this country rarely coincide with those of the average (majority) american.

That is why I feel that I can win every argument relating to politics.  I just show how we are being deceived by the plutocratic apologists.

I want a government that is by and for the people...all the people and not just corporations or plutocratic bluebloods.

YES!!!!     

Finally someone agrees with  what I have been saying all along.  :)

but it is easier to just type "republicans suck"

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2007, 08:16:37 PM »

YES!!!!     

Finally someone agrees with  what I have been saying all along.  :)

but it is easier to just type "republicans suck"

so you would prefer big government? Telling you how to punish your children, telling you what to drive etc...more taxes..I mean really, If the raise taxes on coporatons where do you think those corps will get the money to make up for highr taxes? They will raise the price on common goods that you and I live on. That is why I was against raising minimum wage. I don;t know about where you live but now I pay more for mcdonalds, pay more for groceries, and naturally it has figures into gas prices. So if you pay a guy $5 and he pays $4 to live then  you give him $6 and he now has to pay $5 to live did he really make out. Not to mention the more he makes the more taxes he pays...
gotta love life

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2007, 02:30:49 AM »
so you would prefer big government? Telling you how to punish your children, telling you what to drive etc...more taxes..I mean really, If the raise taxes on corporations where do you think those corps will get the money to make up for higher taxes? They will raise the price on common goods that you and I live on. That is why I was against raising minimum wage. I don;t know about where you live but now I pay more for McDonald's, pay more for groceries, and naturally it has figures into gas prices. So if you pay a guy $5 and he pays $4 to live then you give him $6 and he now has to pay $5 to live did he really make out. Not to mention the more he makes the more taxes he pays...

Republicans are the worst about trying to tell us how to raise our children and such...bunch of bible pounders.When big corporations make more money the people who benefit most are the executives of those corporations...not the common man.The trickle Down theory looks good on paper but it doesn't always work out that way. 
    They will raise the price on common goods that you and I live on. That is why I was against raising minimum wage. I don;t know about where you live but now I pay more for McDonald's, pay more for groceries, and naturally it has figures into gas prices. So if you pay a guy $5 and he pays $4 to live then you give him $6 and he now has to pay $5 to live did he really make out. Not to mention the more he makes the more taxes he pay
  While I agree that this quote makes sense,I also know first hand how greedy human beings are by nature.When a big corporation makes more prophet,they don't pass that on to their workers(the ones that actually MADE them that prophet) they give their executives more money.I worked for a fortune 500 company for 12 years.1992-2004.The whole time we were constantly told of the "Record Prophets" and huge growth they were experiencing.This is the same company that forced it's workers to take a 3 dollar per hour wage cut in 1988 or the plant would be moved...they also took away the cost of living assessment each year...in 2004 we were Just barely making what the people were making back in 1988 before the pay cut...after more than a decade of "record profits". Each year newspaper articles would surface in the plant about the profits and pay bonuses that were awarded to the CEO and other executives....but in 2004 there still was no annual cost of living raise for the workers..and as I said the hourly wage was just above what it was in 1988....Then in September of 2004 they closed down our plant and terminated almost 1000 people.They were not losing money. They have plants worldwide.They simply moved all the work from our plant to other plants around the world....I do understand that ALL businesses are in business to make money...and they have to do what they have to do to stay competitive...but I also understand that when they do prosper,it isn't passed down to the ones who actually made them the money. To them we are just a number.

Like I said I do see your point...but my life experience sort of makes me biased on this subject. :)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 02:40:11 AM »
  Republicans are the worst about trying to tell us how to raise our children and such...bunch of bible pounders.When big corporations make more money the people who benefit most are the executives of those corporations...not the common man.The trickle Down theory looks good on paper but it doesn't always work out that way.    While I agree that this quote makes sense,I also know first hand how greedy human beings are by nature.When a big corporation makes more prophet,they don't pass that on to their workers(the ones that actually MADE them that prophet) they give their executives more money.I worked for a fortune 500 company for 12 years.1992-2004.The whole time we were constantly told of the "Record Prophets" and huge growth they were experiencing.This is the same company that forced it's workers to take a 3 dollar per hour wage cut in 1988 or the plant would be moved...they also took away the cost of living assessment each year...in 2004 we were Just barely making what the people were making back in 1988 before the pay cut...after more than a decade of "record profits". Each year newspaper articles would surface in the plant about the profits and pay bonuses that were awarded to the CEO and other executives....but in 2004 there still was no annual cost of living raise for the workers..and as I said the hourly wage was just above what it was in 1988....Then in September of 2004 they closed down our plant and terminated almost 1000 people.They were not losing money. They have plants worldwide.They simply moved all the work from our plant to other plants around the world....I do understand that ALL businesses are in business to make money...and they have to do what they have to do to stay competitive...but I also understand that when they do prosper,it isn't passed down to the ones who actually made them the money. To them we are just a number.

Like I said I do see your point...but my life experience sort of makes me biased on this subject. :)

meltdown  :)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2007, 03:04:28 AM »

I believe I'm the only conservative republican on this particular board with ANY experience in Iraq......Mr I is nothing but a parrot for Rush "Opium" Limbaugh and probably would avoid serving his country due to a PIMPLE on his ass.......just like Rush.

Mr I runs from the facts in Iraq.........Although, he has no way to understand what's really happening, because all he watches is "Faux" News.

Mr I.......would you be interested in assisting me on the ground in Iraq if I get deployed again? Please understand, you cannot be afraid of blood, torn limbs, traumatic brain injuries, performing amputations while under heavy fire and LOTS of death.

Mr I.......are you interested?

I look forward to your reply.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2007, 04:11:46 AM »
Despite his politics, I am a Mr.Intenseone fan!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2007, 04:45:41 AM »
Despite his politics, I am a Mr.Intenseone fan!
I kinda like him too.  But I gotta rile him on this.  He was one of the guys who would point to something coming from a liberal sourse and note it as having no merit for debate because of that.  I kind of think he should see the point when 90% of the threads started by him are copy/paste from rushlimbaugh.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2007, 06:44:25 AM »
Many people use a "I don't like that source, so I'm sure it's full of inaccuracies and I refuse to look at it" defense, to avoid having to face facts.

That list of connections between Bush/Saudis - Mr I immediately said it was full of inaccuracies due to its source.  Then, he was unable to provide any evidence, of ANYTHING incorrect in that article.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2007, 06:52:14 AM »
Many people use a "I don't like that source, so I'm sure it's full of inaccuracies and I refuse to look at it" defense, to avoid having to face facts.

That list of connections between Bush/Saudis - Mr I immediately said it was full of inaccuracies due to its source.  Then, he was unable to provide any evidence, of ANYTHING incorrect in that article.

IMO.......Mr I is a HUGE pussy. He never answers back to any of his regurgitated Rush "opium" Limbaugh rants.

Just another useless P.O.S. posting BS.....nothing more, nothing less.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2007, 07:09:57 AM »
IMO.......Mr I is a HUGE pussy. He never answers back to any of his regurgitated Rush "opium" Limbaugh rants.

Just another useless P.O.S. posting BS.....nothing more, nothing less.

I believe that he is probably a good guy who stands up for what he believes is right...but I think he is very closed minded.