Author Topic: I'm giving you guys your beloved V back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5520 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: I'm giving you guys your beloved V back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2007, 09:17:26 AM »
you got it SUAT.

peewee, the problem with the "gayer than" jokes has been around for the longest time and i generally stayed away from it. it wasn't my bag so i didn't participate in it and i never said otherwise.

however, as the V is a free for all, that means that as free as you are to make the jokes, i'm also free to voice why i think it's juvenile and retarded. that's how the idea of "free speech" works (though i realize it's only in the abstract here). you're free to talk, i'm free to respond, etc.

however, no one gave a shit about jolly little peewee until we found out that you'll send a few dozen PMs to people in a single day, each of which is a mini-novel talking about super powers and being in love. you're going into berzerkfury's territory by posting ad nauseum how we're not bothering you. if we weren't bothering you, you wouldn't be here telling us about it.

furthermore, even that was just stupid entertainment until you started deleting and merging threads that hurt your widdle feelings. you'll have a sticky that rips on onlyme, a sticky on buffgoddess, thread after thread exposing egocrusher/tharealist/etc that you leave up, but as soon as we post some of your PMs they get deleted?

you're a thin skinned little bitch, peewee. and that's the issue here.

Christ you guys are fucking thick ;D

I'm not explaining this for all your sakes - don't flatter yourself you fool. This is unfolding like a drama and I'm saving all this to turn it into a book. I'll need excuses to describe different things and a retarded post like the one you've made above is going to be just that. I'm going to turn your ridicule of me into a money-maker for me and I'm going to show the world what a fool you are Zach, although I don't think you're a fool. I just think you're pretty naive, at least as far as what you know about me goes, which isn't your fault either.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2007, 09:19:07 AM »
So, you're not really gay in the traditional sense... you take it up the ass to improve your squats, LOL!

Seriously.... Does a bigger strap-on add more weight?
::) Come on boy, surely you can do better than that?
you got it SUAT.

peewee, the problem with the "gayer than" jokes has been around for the longest time and i generally stayed away from it. it wasn't my bag so i didn't participate in it and i never said otherwise.

however, as the V is a free for all, that means that as free as you are to make the jokes, i'm also free to voice why i think it's juvenile and retarded. that's how the idea of "free speech" works (though i realize it's only in the abstract here). you're free to talk, i'm free to respond, etc.

however, no one gave a shit about jolly little peewee until we found out that you'll send a few dozen PMs to people in a single day, each of which is a mini-novel talking about super powers and being in love. you're going into berzerkfury's territory by posting ad nauseum how we're not bothering you. if we weren't bothering you, you wouldn't be here telling us about it.

furthermore, even that was just stupid entertainment until you started deleting and merging threads that hurt your widdle feelings. you'll have a sticky that rips on onlyme, a sticky on buffgoddess, thread after thread exposing egocrusher/tharealist/etc that you leave up, but as soon as we post some of your PMs they get deleted?

you're a thin skinned little bitch, peewee. and that's the issue here.
I'm sorry to say i agree 100%.

Kiwiol, you've tried to balance being a nice guy with being an 'internet bully'. You and your 'masser' Sarcasm have gone out of your way to belittle and humiliate many getbiggers [most of whom thoroughly deserved it], including some pretty horrible racist nonsense [threads praising Himmler etc], but when its your turn to be the victim you melt and start behaving like a complete madman.

Take a cue from your 'masser' - retreat for a coule of days then come back recharged. This is only the internet, and it ain't that important.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2007, 09:20:22 AM »
Zach is blasting Kiwi here.

And I still don't see the motivation.

"We're the Wrecking Crew, dumb ass!  We wreck shit!"

K.  Enjoy your shambles.  Hope you've got better plans than Georgie Bush for rebuilding.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2007, 09:22:32 AM »
medieval alchemists thought they could turn lead into gold and create a philosopher's stone that could create a potion to make its drinker live forever. you and i can go back and forth forever pointing out where people in bygone eras would think modern technology impossible or the converse that crazy sorcery were possible, but the point is you're melting down like three mile island and pointing out that people have been wrong about stuff doesn't actually help your case.

Not at all. You've already lost your case cause you have no idea what I'm about while I can see you perfectly.

Some things are impossible, some things aren't. It's impossible to reverse the Second law of Thermodynamics, but it's possible for humans to terraform other planets, even though it's a technological impossibility now.

Nature to be commanded, must be obeyed. As long as what you do doesn't conflict with this basic metaphysical law by Francis Bacon, nothing's impossible 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2007, 09:28:42 AM »
This is only the internet, and it ain't that important.

I like that line. I might use it as the title of one part of my first book if you gimme your permission. I'll give you credit for it UK - no shit 8)

K.  Enjoy your shambles.  Hope you've got better plans than Georgie Bush for rebuilding.

Haha this board doesn't concern me anymore. Good luck to whoever's going to rebuild it.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2007, 09:28:49 AM »
Not at all. You've already lost your case cause you have no idea what I'm about while I can see you perfectly.

Some things are impossible, some things aren't. It's impossible to reverse the Second law of Thermodynamics, but it's possible for humans to terraform other planets, even though it's a technological impossibility now.

Nature to be commanded, must be obeyed. As long as what you do doesn't conflict with this basic metaphysical law by Francis Bacon, nothing's impossible 8)

"We are not amused"...Tommy Lee Jones as Two Faces from Batman & Robin

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2007, 09:29:46 AM »
Christ you guys are fucking thick ;D

I'm not explaining this for all your sakes - don't flatter yourself you fool. This is unfolding like a drama and I'm saving all this to turn it into a book. I'll need excuses to describe different things and a retarded post like the one you've made above is going to be just that. I'm going to turn your ridicule of me into a money-maker for me and I'm going to show the world what a fool you are Zach, although I don't think you're a fool. I just think you're pretty naive, at least as far as what you know about me goes, which isn't your fault either.

now entering Delusions of Grandeur! population: kiwiol ::)

you're throwing out jargon under the assumption i'm not aware of entropy or who francis bacon is (by the by, the second law of thermodynamics is PHYSICAL law, META-physical means things like "what is reality?" and "does the world exist when i can't see it?" if you're going to try and sound smart, at least look up your big words on wikipedia ::) ).

you're not going to impress me by piping up about random "smart-sounding" crap. try again.

oh and another thing. francis bacon had nothing to do with the second law of thermodynamics. bacon was a philosopher. entropy wasn't understood until the 1800s and bacon died in the 1600s. do you read ANYTHING before you type??

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2007, 09:33:03 AM »

you're throwing out jargon under the assumption i'm not aware of entropy or who francis bacon is (by the by, the second law of thermodynamics is PHYSICAL law, META-physical means things like "what is reality?" and "does the world exist when i can't see it?" if you're going to try and sound smart, at least look up your big words on wikipedia ::) ).

you're not going to impress me by piping up about random "smart-sounding" crap. try again.

Careful...He might get Heckler to Google your screen name and post what ever comes up...lol

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2007, 09:34:45 AM »
I like that line. I might use it as the title of one part of my first book if you gimme your permission. I'll give you credit for it UK - no shit 8)

Haha this board doesn't concern me anymore. Good luck to whoever's going to rebuild it.
You're writing a book on the internet? Seriously?

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2007, 09:36:11 AM »

Leave Kiwi the fuck alone...

The Spice Girls had their 15 minutes of fame so should Sanjaya...I mean Kiwi...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2007, 09:40:06 AM »

1 is fine for a start, for a lot of things 8)

oh and another thing. francis bacon had nothing to do with the second law of thermodynamics. bacon was a philosopher. entropy wasn't understood until the 1800s and bacon died in the 1600s. do you read ANYTHING before you type??

You do yourself a great injustice by saying that I'm trying to confuse you or impress you with jargon. Of course you know what Entropy is.

Look Zach, if you don't mind, I'll address this post of yours later elsewhere. I'll send you the link and you can read it and make whatever comments on it. If you don't care to read it, that's cool too. No worries.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2007, 09:40:48 AM »
Leave Kiwi the fuck alone...

The Spice Girls had their 15 minutes of fame so should Sanjaya...I mean Kiwi...
p

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2007, 09:41:51 AM »

You do yourself a great injustice by saying that I'm trying to confuse you or impress you with jargon. Of course you know what Entropy is.

Look Zach, if you don't mind, I'll address this post of yours later elsewhere. I'll send you the link and you can read it and make whatever comments on it. If you don't care to read it, that's cool too. No worries.

um... what is there to comment on? you called the second law of thermodynamics a metaphysical law thought up by sir francis bacon, when in reality it's a physical law that wasn't formulated until roughly 200 years after bacon's death.

i think that's pretty cut and dry you faux-philosopher.  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2007, 09:42:51 AM »

Yep, it's going to be called 'It's only a messageboard' and in it, I wish to show how human nature operates in people and how everything we do is an act of choice and what the consequences are. It'll have some great characters, a great plot, human drama, romance etc etc. I've got enough material from this site ;D which is great cause everyone wrote their scripts for themselves, which will give it an originality that hasn't been achieved to date. I'll make sure that if it does become a hit, Ron profits from it as he should.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2007, 09:43:22 AM »
i'm not aware of entropy or who francis bacon is

Oh yeah?  Well Footloose ROCKED!

It's got all your a priori truths:

"He danced before the Lord" - Theological
"I dance, therefore I am." - Epistemological
"Don't be a square." - Geometric
"The preacher's daughter is horny." - Universal

Fry that with your eggs and beans!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2007, 09:44:08 AM »
Oh yeah?  Well Footloose ROCKED!

It's got all your a priori truths:

"He danced before the Lord" - Theological
"I dance, therefore I am." - Epistemological
"Don't be a square." - Geometric
"The preacher's daughter is horny." - Universal

Fry that with your eggs and beans!

post of the year!!  ;D ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2007, 09:47:34 AM »
um... what is there to comment on? you called the second law of thermodynamics a metaphysical law thought up by sir francis bacon, when in reality it's a physical law that wasn't formulated until roughly 200 years after bacon's death.

i think that's pretty cut and dry you faux-philosopher.  ::)

What the hell are you talking about?

I NEVER said that Francis Bacon's statement is about the Second law of TD or that he coined it you fool. I just assumed you'd make the necessary connections and make the mental leap yourself. In your defense, it's my fault - I overestimated your capacity, not to mention I'm far from clear myself.

That's why I'm saying I'll address it seperately. Zach, please move on - I promise I'll explain it, although you're free to read it or not.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2007, 09:53:34 AM »
I think Nino Brown said it best:

I'm not guilty.  You're the one who's guilty.  You lawmakers, the politicians,
the Colombian drug lords...

...all you who lobby against making drugs legal.

Just like you did with alcohol during Prohibition.  You're the one who's guilty.

Let's kick the ballistics here.

Ain't no Uzis made in Harlem.  Not one of us in here owns a poppy field.

This thing is bigger than Nino Brown. 

This is big business.

This is the American way.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2007, 09:54:18 AM »
oh i see, you were referring to the "nature to be commanded" business. your conflation of that with the law of entropy made it look like you put the two together. because there's no "connection" to the two whatsoever, they're entirely different concepts, like if i wrote about special relativity and in the next paragraph wrote of social darwinism and claimed they're connected. they ain't.

regardless, you're still guilty of thinking that anyone will think you're smart by randomly throwing out jargon. you sound like an idiot with too much time on his hands and high school textbooks sitting around him.

let me explain this to you plainly kiwi: YOU ARE NOT THAT SMART. you're not. i'm sorry, but you aren't. you THINK you are, but then sri chinmoy thinks he can lift 7,000 pounds over his head because god is helping him. you're of average mental capacity but mask it with a blanket of meaningless babble.

deal with it. no one will miss you when you're gone, you never made a grown man cry, and no one PMs you to talk about how hilarious you are. you're full of so much shit it's coming out your ears.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2007, 09:58:06 AM »
post of the year!!  ;D ;D

Thanks.  :D  Fuck we need some levity 'round here.

You and Kiwi are both strong posters.  Did you have some past duel that's since been shrouded by the fog of time?  Like I said, I don't get this whole "V for Vendetta" treatment of Kiwi.  

I can see you two are in the thick of it here, but why did the Crew haunt him and hack and post PMs?  What gives?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2007, 09:59:07 AM »
oh i see, you were referring to the "nature to be commanded" business. your conflation of that with the law of entropy made it look like you put the two together. because there's no "connection" to the two whatsoever, they're entirely different concepts, like if i wrote about special relativity and in the next paragraph wrote of social darwinism and claimed they're connected. they ain't.

regardless, you're still guilty of thinking that anyone will think you're smart by randomly throwing out jargon. you sound like an idiot with too much time on his hands and high school textbooks sitting around him.

let me explain this to you plainly kiwi: YOU ARE NOT THAT SMART. you're not. i'm sorry, but you aren't. you THINK you are, but then sri chinmoy thinks he can lift 7,000 pounds over his head because god is helping him. you're of average mental capacity but mask it with a blanket of meaningless babble.

deal with it. no one will miss you when you're gone, you never made a grown man cry, and no one PMs you to talk about how hilarious you are. you're full of so much shit it's coming out your ears.

Zach, guys who are more intelligent will try explain things to guys who are far less intelligent (which isn't a fault or a handicap in the slightest). Guys who are less intelligent shouldn't shrug off what the more intelligent guys are saying.

I wish Adonis or Heckler had seen the whole thing. They're probably the only 2 guys who'll get it.

Maybe one day........

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2007, 10:01:20 AM »
Zach, guys who are more intelligent will try explain things to guys who are far less intelligent (which isn't a fault or a handicap in the slightest). Guys who are less intelligent shouldn't shrug off what the more intelligent guys are saying.

I wish Adonis or Heckler had seen the whole thing. They're probably the only 2 guys who'll get it.

Maybe one day........

Doesn't that make you an OX-Moron...lol...Since they are the same person...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2007, 10:03:58 AM »

because were being intelligent

"does the world exist when i can't see it?"

the answer to this question is no, according to many interpretations of quantum physics. the photoelectric effect or wave/particle duality is collapsed into particles by consciousnous. this was shown in the double slit experiment. consciousnous is needed, it is an active participant. but consciousnous itself is a quantum event, so what collapses consciousnous? any ideas zach? its a paradoxical question. i admit your smarter then i gave you credit for.

however, that interpretation could be wrong. schrodingers cat type stuff.

the meta-physical means above or beyond physics. like what was before the big bang, your definition is correct. unfortunately there was no such thing as before, before the big bang. i would say that we might be able to answer some of the metaphysical questions in the future(just a guess though).

and to kiwi's defence i dont think he was trying to tie bacon and the second law. merely the implications.

ps.. dawkins is a zoologist ;D ;D lol.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2007, 10:04:06 AM »

Maybe one day........

and guys who have delusions of grandeur assume they are above the fray and will continue espousing their own greatness to the public at large. simply telling everyone that you're a genius doesn't make it so. you've exhibited nothing, nothing that makes you look particularly smart.

see, your problem is that you just assume that you're the smartest poster on getbig (as you have explicitly told a few people), and thus everyone else is below you so whatever meaningless tripe you're rambling about is obviously genius. i'm not interested into getting into any kind of cerebral dickwaving here because frankly i got tired of that stuff in 10th grade.

everyone thinks they're special, peewee. that doesn't mean they are. you're john edward, not albert einstein. you're tom cruise, not stephen hawking. you're deluded into believing you're special and have perhaps convinced a few of the more easily misled with what amounts to verbal parlor tricks, when in reality you're just slipping further and further down the drainpipe.

step away, little peewee, step away.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2007, 10:05:21 AM »
You guys are smart, go to jimmys board, I can't understand this shit(except the Footloose references :D).
E