Author Topic: I'm giving you guys your beloved V back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5519 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I'm giving you guys your beloved V back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 12, 2007, 07:10:34 AM »
There's been too many complaints and bitching and politics and other shit in the V lately. I'm the root cause of all of it. In my defense, I didn't want any of this to happen.

So I've stopped modding this board ;D. I know I'm still listed as mod (for now), but I'm going to be like BSB ;D - you all can say what you want without 'fear' or the 'stress' that my merging your threads will generate 8)

I'd like to thank Always Sore for being the only guy who came closest to understanding what I did, although he isn't the only one (hopefully).

Peace bitches 8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: I'm giving you guys your beloved V back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 07:12:37 AM »
i think you need to step down officially like rude bouy did
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 07:13:32 AM »
i think you need to step down officially like rude bouy did

I PMed Ron as long as 3 weeks ago, saying the same thing dude. I can even post the PM if you want. But Ron won't let me. So I'm not going to ask him anymore.

ButtonMan

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 07:16:24 AM »
Don't tell me the pirate got to ya ..............

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 07:17:03 AM »
I PMed Ron as long as 3 weeks ago, saying the same thing dude. I can even post the PM if you want. But Ron won't let me. So I'm not going to ask him anymore.

allright ill talk to him
Z

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 07:18:18 AM »
 >:(

So you kicked the anthill and they all went crazy.  Big deal.  By this time tomorrow they'll be cannibalizing someone else.  Stay where you are and keep steering the ship.  8)

Or you could co-mod with Bluto.  That would be interesting.  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 07:30:51 AM »
>:(

So you kicked the anthill and they all went crazy.  Big deal.  By this time tomorrow they'll be cannibalizing someone else.  Stay where you are and keep steering the ship.  8)

Or you could co-mod with Bluto.  That would be interesting.  ;D

Sorry mate. But I've become like Hank Rearden from Atlas Shrugged ;). I refuse to be an accomplice in the nurturing of a monstrosity. Everyone seems to have mistaken my care for this board for an ego-trip which was never a big deal to me anyway.

I think I'll try something else seriously that's far less political, but just as engaging and entertaining - like gaming.

Oh, and I'm starting my own forum too. I'll contact the people that I think are worth contacting in due course 8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 07:37:09 AM »
Sorry mate. But I've become like Hank Rearden from Atlas Shrugged ;). I refuse to be an accomplice in the nurturing of a monstrosity. Everyone seems to have mistaken my care for this board for an ego-trip which was never a big deal to me anyway.

I think I'll try something else seriously that's far less political, but just as engaging and entertaining - like gaming.

Oh, and I'm starting my own forum too. I'll contact the people that I think are worth contacting in due course 8)

So are you leaving Getbig?  because that's what it sounds like.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 07:45:15 AM »
In with the Rudeness 8)
E

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 07:47:52 AM »

'Kiwiol' if you start a new forum it will fail miserably. Remember Boom 7, or whatever the fuck it was called?

Look, you got owned and had a major meltdown. So what? Its happened to a lot of people on here. Get over it. In a week or so people will have forgotton.

Your 'masser' Sarcasm had a week of ridicule when he got exposed as a fat bastard that probably doesn't even workout, but he survived to tell the tale.

Just chill out for a few days then come back again. By then someone else will have been targeted for destruction. After all, this is Getbig 8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 07:52:15 AM »
'Kiwiol' if you start a new forum it will fail miserably. Remember Boom 7, or whatever the fuck it was called?

you dont seem to have a lot of faith in kiwiol  :-\
Z

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 07:52:27 AM »

Look, you got owned and had a major meltdown. So what? Its happened to a lot of people on here. Get over it. In a week or so people will have forgotton.

Your 'masser' Sarcasm had a week of ridicule when he got exposed as a fat bastard that probably doesn't even workout, but he survived to tell the tale.

Just chill out for a few days then come back again. By then someone else will have been targeted for destruction. After all, this is Getbig 8)

True.

You had your day in the sun with the finger-up-the-ass thing.

Hardly anyone brings that up anymore ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2007, 07:52:35 AM »
So are you leaving Getbig?  because that's what it sounds like.

Yes and no. I'll be around, but just not post. I'll just be like NBN/RB.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2007, 07:54:48 AM »
True.

And it really bothers me ::)
you dont seem to have a lot of faith in kiwiol  :-\
This is the best board on the net. Anyone would fail.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2007, 07:55:58 AM »
Yes and no. I'll be around, but just not post. I'll just be like NBN/RB.

Stick around, some of us here like you ;)

Edit: just reread that, sounds a bit stalkerish, I meant "like' in a fellow-poster way

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2007, 07:56:51 AM »

Nah dude, I stayed for a week or so after all the shit didn't I? I don't really care about that TBH. It's just that I've been bored of the whole thing for a while. The PMs that got posted was only the last straw.

I sent Ron a PM about 3 weeks ago - long before all this started, asking him to let me step down from the V. I did it cause I was bored and I thought Heckler would be my ideal replacement, due to his immense mental capacity. But Ron won't let me step down ;D. He let NBN step down, even though he asked only 3 - 4 days ago.

As for my new forum, if you think it's going to fail, that's fine. It's not going to be about bodybuilding and I'm not going to compete with Ron. In case you guys didn't realise, it costs less than $100 to setup a forum, so I've got nothing more than that to lose.

And please do me a favor - please don't compare me to guys like 240 or Garreth (no offense to those guys) ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2007, 07:57:19 AM »

Till he promises to marry you too, then dumps you via pm to another fitness girl.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2007, 07:57:53 AM »

Sure you do. I could tell from all the support I got from you guys ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2007, 07:59:25 AM »
True.

haha it was more than that. it was a huge DILDO up the ass if i recall correctly  :o
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2007, 08:00:56 AM »
Till he promises to marry you too, then dumps you via pm to another fitness girl.

So you read 1 PM about it and now you know the whole story behind what happened?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2007, 08:01:36 AM »
There's been too many complaints and bitching and politics and other shit in the V lately. I'm the root cause of all of it. In my defense, I didn't want any of this to happen.

So I've stopped modding this board ;D. I know I'm still listed as mod (for now), but I'm going to be like BSB ;D - you all can say what you want without 'fear' or the 'stress' that my merging your threads will generate 8)

I'd like to thank Always Sore for being the only guy who came closest to understanding what I did, although he isn't the only one (hopefully).

Peace bitches 8)
Dont get me wrong mang but its hardly worth an announcement ...just keep posting lets not stir up more drama
p

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2007, 08:02:19 AM »
haha it was more than that. it was a huge DILDO up the ass if i recall correctly  :o
For once you're almost right, 'Bluto' :P

What will your new forum be about then Kiwiol?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2007, 08:03:59 AM »
So you read 1 PM about it and now you know the whole story behind what happened?

Well it was a funny PM man.
E

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2007, 08:04:30 AM »

I thought that whole thing was like some on-going board joke type thing ???

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2007, 08:05:36 AM »
I thought that whole thing was like some on-going board joke type thing ???

Well, someone believed it.
E