Author Topic: All charges dropped against the 3 Duke lacrosse players!  (Read 1981 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
All charges dropped against the 3 Duke lacrosse players!
« on: April 12, 2007, 07:14:26 AM »
It's a shame that a nappy headed ho was able to take a year outta these kid's lives,cancel a year of Duke
lacrosse,and tarnish the lacrosse teams image >:(

body88

Re: All charges dropped against the 3 Duke lacrosse players!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 08:36:48 AM »
Fucking Nifong........ I love all the media fools claiming you where a racist if you thought this slut was lying.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 09:50:04 AM »
what was really screwed up was when they tested that ho and found a couple different sperm samples in her and none of the samples were the players!!!!
damn that ho got around!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 10:09:22 AM »
They should now jail the prosecutor who went after those players to try and advance his career. They should also put that stripper bitch in prison.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 10:33:03 AM »
They should now jail the prosecutor who went after those players to try and advance his career. They should also put that stripper bitch in prison.

Exactly. They need to be held accountable for their actions. A message needs to be sent to stop this insanity from happening again.

I wouldn't mind seeing those Duke lax players file civil suits against those two and send them into bankruptcy, especially if they're never criminally charged.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 02:22:21 PM »

couldnt agree more..especially for the chick. she has fucked these 3 guys lives for a very long time. eventhough they have been totally cleared this will still follow them. like glenn beck said yesterday on his show.....you think when they go for a job interview and hear "duke lacrosse" the company still wont be hesitant to hire them.

and wheres all these civil rights people who were slamming these guys earlier!!  do you think they will go on tv now and apologize and now say how that chick was wrong.................. i dont fukin think so  >:(

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 09:15:08 AM »
couldnt agree more..especially for the chick. she has fucked these 3 guys lives for a very long time. eventhough they have been totally cleared this will still follow them. like glenn beck said yesterday on his show.....you think when they go for a job interview and hear "duke lacrosse" the company still wont be hesitant to hire them.

and wheres all these civil rights people who were slamming these guys earlier!!  do you think they will go on tv now and apologize and now say how that chick was wrong.................. i dont fukin think so  >:(

This was a perfect backlash slap in the face to civil rights groups that jump to conclusions just because someone is trying to "play the race card"...Kinda reminds me of when President Bush made it an equal playing field between black and white students at the University of Michigan trying to apply to law school...Bush met much controversy with not allowing black students to receive "automatic points" based on race, but in the long run it was the best decision when you want equal rights in our country....No more playing the race card!!!
You Can't Do It!!!

body88

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 04:11:42 PM »

Hypocrisy at its finest my friends. Jackson and Sharpton are racist pieces of shit. I love how they call themselves "Reverend's"  ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 04:14:11 PM »
is jesse jackson still going to pay for her education?

E
E

body88

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 04:16:18 PM »
is jesse jackson still going to pay for her education?

E

I hope so. maybe when that lying skank takes his cash and buys 100 grand worth of weed, condoms clothes, and crack he will learn his lesson.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2007, 04:17:01 PM »
Hypocrisy at its finest my friends. Jackson and Sharpton are racist pieces of shit. I love how they call themselves "Reverend's"  ::)

Whatever helps them sleep at night....Because ya know at the end of the day they can always play that Ace of a Race card LoL....
You Can't Do It!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 05:42:35 PM »
that Nappy Headed Ho is going to be sucking tons of dicks to pay for her civil suit.  Can the gov't garner wages from turning tricks?
Squishy face retard