Author Topic: ownage maybe not either way its funny  (Read 592 times)

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
ownage maybe not either way its funny
« on: April 12, 2007, 07:21:43 AM »
my brother who is 7 years older than me was visiting last night. now he's always had this ego that he was so much bigger than me and could take me down in any kind of wrestling match. last night we get to wrestling around his ego gets the best of him and he tries pushing me backwards and on my ass i had grip on his wrists i twist and push and it sends him kinda spiraling backwards up aigainst the fridge sending everything off the top of it. he's like oh man thats enough right there and claimed it was his wrist that got hurt(it may've been weakend from jerking off). not much later he's like hey you know a guy named charlie and i asked what charlie looked like, he said 3 inches taller than me i'm still wondering what he's talking about he's like ok he's 3 inches taller than you and has the same build as you with arms about the same size as ours. trying to make it sound like he(my own brother) is the same size as me.

my brother who stands 3 inches taller than me weighing 50 pnds more at 19%bf(i'm at 7%). his arms are 16 inches and no condition or tone. mine are 17 inches and look decent.

where it becomes funny is that my bro couldn't even admit that i was bigger than him. he is that egotistacal now don't get me wrong my brother is my brother but come on thats funny.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: ownage maybe not either way its funny
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 07:24:40 AM »
my brother who is 7 years older than me was visiting last night. now he's always had this ego that he was so much bigger than me and could take me down in any kind of wrestling match. last night we get to wrestling around his ego gets the best of him and he tries pushing me backwards and on my ass i had grip on his wrists i twist and push and it sends him kinda spiraling backwards up aigainst the fridge sending everything off the top of it. he's like oh man thats enough right there and claimed it was his wrist that got hurt(it may've been weakend from jerking off). not much later he's like hey you know a guy named charlie and i asked what charlie looked like, he said 3 inches taller than me i'm still wondering what he's talking about he's like ok he's 3 inches taller than you and has the same build as you with arms about the same size as ours. trying to make it sound like he(my own brother) is the same size as me.

my brother who stands 3 inches taller than me weighing 50 pnds more at 19%bf(i'm at 7%). his arms are 16 inches and no condition or tone. mine are 17 inches and look decent.

where it becomes funny is that my bro couldn't even admit that i was bigger than him. he is that egotistacal now don't get me wrong my brother is my brother but come on thats funny.

one of lifes important conundrums