Author Topic: Man says he feared for his life when 7 N.J. lesbians attacked him  (Read 1279 times)

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
A man who was beaten and stabbed after a street fight with seven avowed lesbians testified Wednesday that he thought he was going to die after they jumped him last year.

"I remember being surrounded, my hands up in my face," Dwayne Buckle testified at the trial of four of the women. "I went up into a defensive position. I felt a nick in my abdomen. I had my two hands in front of my face."

He said he didn't realize he had been stabbed.

"Somebody told me I was stabbed," he said. "As soon as he said that, I felt it. I lay down on my knapsack. I was hollering and screaming. I felt like I was going to die."

Buckle, 29, said he was in a hospital for five days and in bed at his Queens home for a month after undergoing surgery for a lacerated liver and stomach. He said he also suffered cuts, bruises, scratches and an eye injury in the attack.

Buckle, who has called the incident "a hate crime against a straight man," was testifying in Manhattan's state Supreme Court at the trial of Patreese Johnson, 20, Renata Hill, 25, Venice Brown, 19, and Terrain Dandridge, 20, all of Newark, N.J.

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/20070411_ap_mansayshefearedforhislifewhen7njlesbiansattackedhim.html

footloose and fancy free

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: Man says he feared for his life when 7 N.J. lesbians attacked him
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 08:06:26 AM »
IT WAS THE RUTGERS FEMALE BASKETBALL TEAM!

FREE DON IMUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 08:34:06 AM »
Hitting on a woman who doesn't want to be hit on, ...can have some bad consequences.  :-X
w

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 08:43:08 AM »
Hitting on a woman who doesn't want to be hit on, ...can have some bad consequences.  :-X

I'm sure you know, you have to be lesbo.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 08:47:19 AM »
A man who was beaten and stabbed after a street fight with seven avowed lesbians testified Wednesday that he thought he was going to die after they jumped him last year.

"I remember being surrounded, my hands up in my face," Dwayne Buckle testified at the trial of four of the women. "I went up into a defensive position. I felt a nick in my abdomen. I had my two hands in front of my face."

He said he didn't realize he had been stabbed.

"Somebody told me I was stabbed," he said. "As soon as he said that, I felt it. I lay down on my knapsack. I was hollering and screaming. I felt like I was going to die."

Buckle, 29, said he was in a hospital for five days and in bed at his Queens home for a month after undergoing surgery for a lacerated liver and stomach. He said he also suffered cuts, bruises, scratches and an eye injury in the attack.

Buckle, who has called the incident "a hate crime against a straight man," was testifying in Manhattan's state Supreme Court at the trial of Patreese Johnson, 20, Renata Hill, 25, Venice Brown, 19, and Terrain Dandridge, 20, all of Newark, N.J.

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/20070411_ap_mansayshefearedforhislifewhen7njlesbiansattackedhim.html

Funny!  The advice I give to young men when it comes to fighting women is this:  if a woman wants to fight you, run. 

As a man, if you beat up a woman, you go to jail, regardless of who started the fight.  If a woman beats you up, you'll have to move.  So, best thing to do is run.   :)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 08:47:56 AM »
 ::)  If you say so

ps - Berserker, I'm just kidding. no photos please.  ;D
w

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 08:55:12 AM »

"Buckle said she spoke disparagingly of his looks and clothing, saying he was wearing cheap sneakers."

Let me guess - the women are Black?

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 01:50:20 PM »
called one an elephant...nice touch
X