Author Topic: REAL ATHLETICISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3902 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: REAL ATHLETICISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2007, 04:53:58 PM »
oh man you are so fucking gay, delusional and in denial...

every single post you make is about "big" "tall" "manly" men hahahahahaha....what a fucking closet homo you are.

When people think about your fat physique, and then look at your threads, they figure out you re a fat sack of shit who would like to get some "big" "tall" cock from a "big" "tall" "impressive" "man"(hahahahaha )right in his mouth.

Everyone is aware of your gayness but you.

REAL ATHLETICISM!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaa !

Keep posting ;)

funny but i didn't mention any of the terms you just listed in your post, sounds like you're insecure about something, hahahahaha, don't be angry that you're a skinny toothless unshaven filthy little frenchie, the world needs you to laugh at. ;D

Steve Pulcinella

• Getbig II
  • www.ironsport.com
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2007, 04:54:45 PM »
Squad, you have redeemed yourself in my eyes. Oldfield was a man among men. He is still the "Arnold" of throwers, back in his day every thrower migrated to San Jose just to train near him much like the bodybuilders flocked to Golds to train with Arnold. He also did a fair share of highland games as well and excelled in almost every event, he still hold our open stone put world record.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2007, 04:56:07 PM »
Squad, you have redeemed yourself in my eyes. Oldfield was a man among men. He is still the "Arnold" of throwers, back in his day every thrower migrated to San Jose just to train near him much like the bodybuilders flocked to Golds to train with Arnold. He also did a fair share of highland games as well and excelled in almost every event, he still hold our open stone put world record.
exactly, when it came to throwing the man was a freak of nature, he was the Al Oerter of the shot put.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2007, 04:57:12 PM »
but comparing them to sprinters...erm no

World class Olympic Weightlifters generally beats world class 100 meter sprinters on dashes up to 20-25 yards.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Steve Pulcinella

• Getbig II
  • www.ironsport.com
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2007, 04:59:56 PM »
He had a good long career but today he is sadly a broken man. His hips are shot and he is in a wheelchair now.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2007, 05:00:52 PM »
He had a good long career but today he is sadly a broken man. His hips are shot and he is in a wheelchair now.
that sucks, are you still doing Highland Games, i used to read about you in Milo all the time.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2007, 05:04:22 PM »

do you know if he started doing some coaching? last I heard a friend told me he was wanting to. 

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2007, 05:06:06 PM »
That dude is a freak considering his size.  Guys that big aren't supposed to be able to move like that.  That guy would have been an awesome NFL defensive end.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2007, 05:24:03 PM »
That looked awesome. That is a real athlete!
just push some weight!

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2007, 12:13:57 AM »
oh man you are so fucking gay, delusional and in denial...

every single post you make is about "big" "tall" "manly" men hahahahahaha....what a fucking closet homo you are.

When people think about your fat physique, and then look at your threads, they figure out you re a fat sack of shit who would like to get some "big" "tall" cock from a "big" "tall" "impressive" "man"(hahahahaha )right in his mouth.

Everyone is aware of your gayness but you.

REAL ATHLETICISM!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaa !

Keep posting ;)

Yeah, opening a thread about brian oldfield is tremendously gay.  ::)

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2007, 01:33:10 AM »
A guy passionate about his sport, but he's not taking himself too serious, very likeable chap.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2007, 04:20:58 AM »
World class Olympic Weightlifters generally beats world class 100 meter sprinters on dashes up to 20-25 yards.

-Hedge

this man knows what he is talking about!

Steve Pulcinella

• Getbig II
  • www.ironsport.com
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2007, 06:31:22 AM »
Yeah, I still do about 7 or 8 pro games a year. I stick to the east coast primarily now because I've fucking had it with flying. Don't get me started with Milo, it's getting terrible, he has to get rid of that Steve Justa and those other hacks on there.

that sucks, are you still doing Highland Games, i used to read about you in Milo all the time.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2007, 09:43:59 AM »
Yeah, I still do about 7 or 8 pro games a year. I stick to the east coast primarily now because I've fucking had it with flying. Don't get me started with Milo, it's getting terrible, he has to get rid of that Steve Justa and those other hacks on there.

What is wrong with Steve Justa?   ??? ???

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2007, 02:46:30 PM »
bullshit...maybe not 20m...but for 10m...i know several weightlifters who beat sprinters. obviously they get smoked after that...but the explose power some of these weightlifters have make em very fast for very short distances.

if you talk to some athletics coaches and weightlifting coaches you will realize what im talking about.

keep going, you are making your way into the getbig dumb ass rankings...

10m, although hardly a distance that anyone gives a hoot about, is still a time that has a recognised world class value that has been recorded by the stats guys.

a fat or muscly big guy withh loads of power still will not beat the sprinter...period....you are living in wondrous delusional land.

also, how come the overly muscular sprinters dont always have the best starts- in fact the guys that start really well are quite lean?

world class sprinters often are 6'+ and weigh 170lb or less!...

dont believe all that you see like NFL camp 40 yd times...they are a diffrent way of measurement and have been proven time and time again in various discussions about it on the net that they arent even close to world sprinters 's times.

do you think spiderman could beat skeletor in a race over 7.3m?...not sure about that one...

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2007, 04:16:51 PM »
I could see an Olympic weightlifter beating a world class sprinter in the first 20m, especially the lighter classes. I read about a study where the coaches measured vertical leaps of various Olympic athletes of different events and the Olympic weightlifters had the highest average. There is no better test of evaluating  a person's explosiveness than the vertical leap. The first 10-20m of a sprint is all about explosiveness, after that endurance begins to take over as well as technique to a greater extent than in the beginning. 

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2007, 06:38:24 AM »
keep going, you are making your way into the getbig dumb ass rankings...

10m, although hardly a distance that anyone gives a hoot about, is still a time that has a recognised world class value that has been recorded by the stats guys.

a fat or muscly big guy withh loads of power still will not beat the sprinter...period....you are living in wondrous delusional land.

also, how come the overly muscular sprinters dont always have the best starts- in fact the guys that start really well are quite lean?

world class sprinters often are 6'+ and weigh 170lb or less!...

dont believe all that you see like NFL camp 40 yd times...they are a diffrent way of measurement and have been proven time and time again in various discussions about it on the net that they arent even close to world sprinters 's times.

do you think spiderman could beat skeletor in a race over 7.3m?...not sure about that one...

haha you dont know shit.  im not talking about fat NFL players. im talking about elit class weightlifters. and yes they can beat a sprinter the first 10m maybe even 20m. those fuckers are explosive as hell. explosiveness is what they do for a living

also see what yev33 wrote.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2007, 07:59:49 AM »
that vid is just unreal to watch....that guy is incredible...

J. Chimpo

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2007, 01:49:04 PM »
I think it was in the Olympics in 1968 in Mexico they did a comparison between the athletes (running, jumping throwing and other things) and the weightlifters came out on top