Author Topic: I'm running for MOD of The V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2438 times)

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I hate you all especially Dan18.

My posts will never been long or emotional because I don't care about any of this.

So vote for me or don't I don't care. but you know you want to.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

My posts will never been long or emotional because I don't care about any of this.

You'd make a great mod mate 8)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.

hating someone you dont know...................I OWN YOU ...

and meltdown but you got my vote because i could care less who mods as long as we get on with shit..
p

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III

you got my vote!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Fudgepacked2 running for mod, LOL!

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
Fudgepacked2 running for mod, LOL!

come on doc we need a mod that hates everyone   ;)

dan18

• Getbig V
I HATE YOU >:( ;D
p

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
I HATE YOU >:( ;D

dan for mod then!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
dan18 and xpac for mods!
E

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
dan18 and xpac for mods!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No harmony whatsoever -- I like!

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: I'm running for MOD of The V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 09:47:03 AM »
go fuck yourselves

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 09:53:16 AM »
go fuck yourselves
Hahahahahhhhahhahahaah let chaos rule
p

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2007, 10:31:47 AM »

No, we need a mod that will only moderate in extreme circumstances. No one has come up yet to fit that description. Remember how good the Y was before? It sucks almost as bad as the X now, it was modded to death. If the Y people should be having attitude with anyone about how dead it is, they should take things up with it's previous modship.

Moving/deleting/moderating a few threads may be justified in a few cases (or even funny) but too much makes it impossible for people to use the forum and/or follow threads. It's funny how the same people who helped the Y be dead fucking last are volunteering to help the V. ::)

People should stop their pissing/moaning and get back to regular old fashioned ball-breaking. There are literally 40 other forums on GetBig where the dissatisfied could post. But, people from a forum on life-support would rather make the V suck than post where they are mods, LOL!. People modedrating forums no one uses really can't give advice on running a bigger, better and more used forum. Someone running a corner store really couldn't advise Wal-Mart on how to operate. :)

We see now how much Jealousy Kiwi and RB generated by making the V so dominating.

Kiwi should ignore them and let the V continue growing.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2007, 10:34:22 AM »
No, we need a mod that will only moderate in extreme circumstances. No one has come up yet to fit that description. Remember how good the Y was before? It sucks almost as bad as the X now, it was modded to death. If the Y people should be having attitude with anyone about how dead it is, they should take things up with it's previous modship.

Moving/deleting/moderating a few threads may be justified in a few cases (or even funny) but too much makes it impossible for people to use the forum and/or follow threads. It's funny how the same people who helped the Y be dead fucking last are volunteering to help the V. ::)

People should stop their pissing/moaning and get back to regular old fashioned ball-breaking. There are literally 40 other forums on GetBig where the dissatisfied could post. But, people from a forum on life-support would rather make the V suck than post where they are mods, LOL!. People modedrating forums no one uses really can't give advice on running a bigger, better and more used forum. Someone running a corner store really couldn't advise Wal-Mart on how to operate. :)

We see now how much Jealousy Kiwi and RB generated by making the V so dominating.

There you go..exactly.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2007, 10:36:55 AM »

Rambling mod meltdown.

I will be mod. Hope this helps

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2007, 10:39:57 AM »
Rambling mod meltdown.

I will be mod. Hope this helps

Already have your stuff moved in to the desk before everybody picks up there last box huh... ;D Ok Major Burns... ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2007, 10:41:16 AM »
There you go..exactly.

Know what's funny?

They think (and I use that term loosely) the V's success is why the Y sucks, LOL!

A few people leaving The Squad is the best thing to happen to the Y in almost a year, LOL!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2007, 10:43:59 AM »
Know what's funny?

They think (and I use that term loosely) the V's success is why the Y sucks, LOL!

A few people leaving The Squad is the best thing to happen to the Y in almost a year, LOL!
Thats because it stirs things up and causes a reason to post. If the group sat around here unapposed after some time it would be a bore fest. The reason everybody comes here is all the action compared to every other board.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2007, 10:58:15 AM »
Thats because it stirs things up and causes a reason to post. If the group sat around here unapposed after some time it would be a bore fest. The reason everybody comes here is all the action compared to every other board.

Thats's exactly why a few unbelievers leaving The Squad is a good thing. Look at how many twunts are coming out of the woodwork, talking shit. :)

There are gimmick accounts popping up voting for mods, LOL!

We are giving them time to organize and evolve into a worthy challenges before their inevitable crushing happens. This has been foretold, just ask Count.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2007, 11:10:14 AM »
Thats's exactly why a few unbelievers leaving The Squad is a good thing. Look at how many twunts are coming out of the woodwork, talking shit. :)

There are gimmick accounts popping up voting for mods, LOL!

We are giving them time to organize and evolve into a worthy challenges before their inevitable crushing happens. This has been foretold, just ask Count.
That was one of the reasons it got boring. Everybody gets in and nobody is left to fight with.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2007, 11:13:16 AM »
That was one of the reasons it got boring. Everybody gets in and nobody is left to fight with.

If that's so, why are all these homos so fixated on Kiwi?

Funny how much everyone's sttitude around here changed when Kiwi posted pics....

You gotta wonder if there's some serious hating going on up in this mofo. ::)