Author Topic: Question about Imus fiasco..  (Read 2256 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Question about Imus fiasco..
« on: April 12, 2007, 03:45:52 PM »
do you think these basketball team girls actally feel like victims OR they kinda have to go along with the black community even if they dont cause to do so otherwise would be <gasp> sticking up for the white man..

Dc 101 Elliott ws talking about it today./.

www.eitmonline.com
carpe` vaginum!

thisiskeith12

Re: Question about Imus fiasco..
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 03:48:10 PM »
Tell me which of those girls listens to Imus in the morning? ??? ???

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 03:49:47 PM »
Tell me which of those girls listens to Imus in the morning? ??? ???

prolly none...

man they sure r fucking ugly though...

i kinda wanna throw peanuts at em ;D..ick..
carpe` vaginum!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 03:55:03 PM »
prolly none...

man they sure r fucking ugly though...

i kinda wanna throw peanuts at em ;D..ick..

Well, they are FEMALE BASKETBALL PLAYERS. Even the 4 white chicks aren't that attractive.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 03:55:48 PM »
Well, they are FEMALE BASKETBALL PLAYERS. Even the 4 white chicks aren't that attractive.

Are you saying white chicks are generally more attractive than black chicks????????????

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 03:58:36 PM »

why aren't the white ones offended though..

wait..did amus say "BLACK nappy ass hoes"?
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 04:01:04 PM »
Are you saying white chicks are generally more attractive than black chicks????????????

change generaly to "mostly"

do you even have to fucking ask that?

take 2 pakistani girls..one is dark skinned and one is light skinned..

at least in pakistan the dark one is gonna be one lonely b itch..

add african genes to that..wide nose ..nappy hair..and its eww..

a scanty black (african) chicks ARE hot..yes thats true..but the % is VERY low..

why do you think black guys r obsessed with black girls asses?

cause for the most part..there aint much of a face to look at  ;)

see i'm a sand n igger..soo i can get away with saying this..god forbid if a white dood did..
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 04:04:25 PM »
do you think these basketball team girls actally feel like victims OR they kinda have to go along with the black community even if they dont cause to do so otherwise would be <gasp> sticking up for the white man..

Dc 101 Elliott ws talking about it today./.

www.eitmonline.com

I think they feel like victims.. why? they were probably brought up to feel like victims and play the race card.

I think one white bitch spoke out, but I'm not sure.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 04:06:04 PM »

cause the white ones as ugly as they might be..STILL look better than the black ones..

go ahead..find a picture..prove me wrong  :)
carpe` vaginum!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 04:07:56 PM »
cause the white ones as ugly as they might be..STILL look better than the black ones..

Look at the coach and the captain.  Hahahaha
Squishy face retard

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 04:08:42 PM »

I was answeing the question you asked, Junaid.

You said: why aren't the white ones offended though..

I said: I think one white bitch spoke out, but I'm not sure.

btw I agree with you in regards to most black chicks being ugly.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 04:14:08 PM »
I was answeing the question you asked, Junaid.

You said: why aren't the white ones offended though..

I said: I think one white bitch spoke out, but I'm not sure.

btw I agree with you in regards to most black chicks being ugly.

i got me a dumb fu ck pakistani chick in my class..i'm just pissed in general..

to boot she is dark and u gly (go hand in hand as far as i'm concerned)..

bitch ws a jeweler..how the fuck do you think you r gonna come sit in a bootcamp networking class when you dont know what ARP or DNS is?? ..the other students in my class are sick of her also..cause she's holding EVERYONE up..

the school let her take the class even though she didn't have the prereqs >:( (for the $ :-\)

i should been home at 4..this whole weeks been like this..i'm getting home at 8ish cause of her..i juuust got out..i'm getting some beer..going home..passing out..getting ready to look at her retarded face tomorrow  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2007, 04:15:17 PM »
n oh..she calls IP addresses "thingies" WTF..  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2007, 04:20:03 PM »
i got me a dumb fu ck pakistani chick in my class..i'm just pissed in general..

to boot she is dark and u gly (go hand in hand as far as i'm concerned)..

bitch ws a jeweler..how the fuck do you think you r gonna come sit in a bootcamp networking class when you dont know what ARP or DNS is?? ..the other students in my class are sick of her also..cause she's holding EVERYONE up..

the school let her take the class even though she didn't have the prereqs >:( (for the $ :-\)

i should been home at 4..this whole weeks been like this..i'm getting home at 8ish cause of her..i juuust got out..i'm getting some beer..going home..passing out..getting ready to look at her retarded face tomorrow  >:(

I'm a brownie but genrally lighter and tallet than most bengalis. I see a trend between bengalis who are overly religious and dumb to them being dark and short. I was drinking with a friend at his house's backyard the other night and then his neighbor, who just happens to be bengali comes out and yells at us from across the his backyard telling us he'll call the police.  ::) Dude was dressed in a lungee(long skirt) and a hanes tshirt. I wanted to sock him with the bottle of corona man but I didn't want trouble.  >:(

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2007, 04:36:33 PM »
I'm a brownie but genrally lighter and tallet than most bengalis. I see a trend between bengalis who are overly religious and dumb to them being dark and short. I was drinking with a friend at his house's backyard the other night and then his neighbor, who just happens to be bengali comes out and yells at us from across the his backyard telling us he'll call the police.  ::) Dude was dressed in a lungee(long skirt) and a hanes tshirt. I wanted to sock him with the bottle of corona man but I didn't want trouble.  >:(

i'll make it to NY one day and come party with ya...i'm only 3 hours away..
gimme a place to crash and i'll bring plenty of party $...

anyhow..i got everyone out of class..time for me to check out..make that check the FUCK out

i still gotta post the abominable squat video on the dammed gossip..hope sis is home when i get there....make her do it..
sure has been one asshole of a week..  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2007, 04:40:58 PM »

No, but the most of the women on that team were black. The majority of Female Basketball Players, whether they are black or white, to me are unattractive... It has something to do with the tall, gangly  look of them.And then you have the the fact that many  (I don't know the stats) are lesbians. I know that the Women's basketball players at my college.l were turning each other out....And on other college campuses as well. There was a controversy before the NCAA's tournament of one female coach resigning because she had alledgedly had flings with her female player

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2007, 08:41:11 PM »
n oh..she calls IP addresses "thingies" WTF..  >:(

I don't get it what does she hope to accomplish in the class?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2007, 09:42:11 AM »
I don't get it what does she hope to accomplish in the class?

someone told her there are very few women in this field (which is absolutely correct) and a CCNA can make starting 60k/yr (which is correct if 1) you have a clerance  2) dont have a clerance but KNOW your shit like you wrote the book on it) )

neither apply to her..but she's hoping someone is gonna hire her since she is a minority female..

HOWEVER that shit dosen't work in this field cause information = $ and ya fuck up and accidentally block off the transfer of info (which is what routing is all about) you could loose someone tonnes of money VERY quick...

if she gets lucky someone that knows her will hire her as a tier 3 <sic> technitian / engineer and give her limited access to the routers and switches at which position she will stay literally forever and pick up little bit here and a little bit there along the way...(she'll make around 40 doing that but i guess that more than what ya make working for a jewelery store ..)

after 911 that aint happening..sometimes people that dont know their stuff make it into a job only to make tier 2 or tier 1 (gotfirbid) engineers job harder fixing her fuckups..it happens..i wish her the best but its gonna be a tough climb for her..

in a big network where you have tonnes of networks (IPs) floating around and a lot of hardware its a pain in the ass for track down someone elses mistake..esp if they dont come to you and tell ya they fucked up..which most dont..

1 of my star pupils is taking his test right now..i'm all nervous like i'm having a baby or something..
carpe` vaginum!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2007, 10:17:50 AM »

wait..did amus say "BLACK nappy ass hoes"?

Proof?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2007, 10:21:01 AM »
i actually like darker chicks better..smooth skin..and toxic you are so very uninformed its not funny...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2007, 11:15:35 AM »
i actually like darker chicks better..smooth skin..and toxic you are so very uninformed its not funny...

i grew up in a culture where dark is not attractive..simple..

i'm straight and you r a guy...soo why r YOU insulted?? ???

i dont like asian chiks either..i dont see the asians getting their pannies in a bunch over me  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2007, 11:42:45 AM »
i grew up in a culture where dark is not attractive..simple..

i'm straight and you r a guy...soo why r YOU insulted?? ???

i dont like asian chiks either..i dont see the asians getting their pannies in a bunch over me  :-\

Who said i am insulted....and are u saying (not like the squad used to use this phrase) that you cant break out of what "society" says is attractive and find beauty for yourself...

body88

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2007, 11:46:08 AM »

Stacy Dash is frekin hot.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2007, 03:12:51 PM »
Who said i am insulted....and are u saying (not like the squad used to use this phrase) that you cant break out of what "society" says is attractive and find beauty for yourself...

i am finding beauty for myself..

i used to like light skinned paki chicx...mostly sindhi..now i'm i like white chicks and paki chix..

i found me a whole new race to date...

ok society taught me to like lighter skin...soft hair...upturned noses..high cheek bones..prim noses..long legs..full breasts..and beautifull faces..

lotta black girls might have great bods but i dont find em facially attractive..and i'm very comfortable with who i am..

why would i go looking else where when i'm satisfied with what i got?

and frankly my sexual preferences are no ones biz..
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2007, 04:59:39 PM »

I usually don't like black women, but there are exceptions, such as puerto rican/dominican women and other mixed black girls.