Author Topic: Kiwi is on suicide watch!!!  (Read 1095 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Kiwi is on suicide watch!!!
« on: April 12, 2007, 04:08:12 PM »

Dear Ron,

Please treat this PM of mine very seriously in the name of all the hard work that I've put in to make the V board one of the best boards in Getbig and which both STella and Naughty by nature will attest to.

I heard that Superstarbillygram asked you if he can co-mod the V. I know you don't get involved in all the mini-politics that occur in the alphabet boards, but this time you should, because if Superstar becomes mod, he's going to make my job very difficult - my job that I do take very seriously and the results of which can be seen when people of all groups and factions genuinely appreciate me for what I've done with that board in that short a span of time.

Superstar has PMed me recently saying that he wants to "do something" cause he's bored. I know SS very well and he is the kind of person who enjoys watching things get wrecked. Now he's trying to wreck the V cause he's bored Roll Eyes

You might think I'm nuts for making a big deal out of this, but a lot of us enjoy Getbig the same way people enjoy music or fine food or watching movies or collecting stamps. For those of us who take it 'seriously', there's nothing like it and we want the best possible. I have always had this in mind and don't mind saying it even though it sounds like bragging that I've done a GREAT job in proving it.

If SS becomes mod, I'm going to have to face a daily battle with him where he'll sticky or un-sticky something just because I did the opposite first. He's that kind of a person. I would feel bad about the whole situation and let him mod, which he'll do till he gets bored and move on to the next item in his list / agenda.

STella and NBN, please tell Ron what I'm saying is true and that the V is PERFECT as it is at the moment and any change, esp. the introduction of a new mod is only going to destroy the fun for everyone. I know you guys will back me up.

And Ron, I know it's your board, but I care for the V the same way a godfather will care for his godchild. Please treat this PM of mine with the seriousness it deserves and do the right thing by not making ANY changes to the modship of the V. You have my word you'll never regret your decision.
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: Kiwi is on suicide watch!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 04:09:53 PM »
And Ron, I know it's your board, but I care for the V the same way a godfather will care for his godchild. Please treat this PM of mine with the seriousness it deserves and do the right thing by not making ANY changes to the modship of the V. You have my word you'll never regret your decision.

;D ;DHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 04:10:21 PM »
Dear Ron,

Please treat this PM of mine very seriously in the name of all the hard work that I've put in to make the V board one of the best boards in Getbig and which both STella and Naughty by nature will attest to.

I heard that Superstarbillygram asked you if he can co-mod the V. I know you don't get involved in all the mini-politics that occur in the alphabet boards, but this time you should, because if Superstar becomes mod, he's going to make my job very difficult - my job that I do take very seriously and the results of which can be seen when people of all groups and factions genuinely appreciate me for what I've done with that board in that short a span of time.

Superstar has PMed me recently saying that he wants to "do something" cause he's bored. I know SS very well and he is the kind of person who enjoys watching things get wrecked. Now he's trying to wreck the V cause he's bored Roll Eyes

You might think I'm nuts for making a big deal out of this, but a lot of us enjoy Getbig the same way people enjoy music or fine food or watching movies or collecting stamps. For those of us who take it 'seriously', there's nothing like it and we want the best possible. I have always had this in mind and don't mind saying it even though it sounds like bragging that I've done a GREAT job in proving it.

If SS becomes mod, I'm going to have to face a daily battle with him where he'll sticky or un-sticky something just because I did the opposite first. He's that kind of a person. I would feel bad about the whole situation and let him mod, which he'll do till he gets bored and move on to the next item in his list / agenda.

STella and NBN, please tell Ron what I'm saying is true and that the V is PERFECT as it is at the moment and any change, esp. the introduction of a new mod is only going to destroy the fun for everyone. I know you guys will back me up.

Thanks bro. You just made me look even better in the eyes of a lot of the people here. I'll never forget this favor 8)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 04:10:56 PM »

VICTORY!!!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 04:14:27 PM »
go solo

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 04:18:40 PM »
easy tiger, it aint that serious
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 04:42:02 PM »
To late

You're a sick fuck, Keith ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 04:43:16 PM »
You're a sick fuck, Keith ;D

Pot meet Kettle crazy boy.
E

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 04:25:57 AM »
that pic gave me a hard on.