Author Topic: You're all bitches!  (Read 4368 times)

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You're all bitches!
« on: April 12, 2007, 04:27:03 PM »
Fuck, you people are sad.You little bitches used to love to wipe Kiwi's cock clean and now just because the squad is dead you turn on him like the little pussy's you are.
Even when the squad was battling all of you Kiwi was the only one who was fair and made sure you didn't cry like little bitches when you were insulted, he kept it fun and light.
Danielson-> If I seem to remember correctly you sucked Kiwi off hard to be close with the squad now you are stabbing him in the back for no reason.
SSBG-> I have no idea what Kiwi did to piss you off like that but I think he desrves the shit you've been slinging at him.
Alex23-> Kiwi was the only one to back your ass when you were getting flamed left and right around here.

Berzerkfury and Squadfather deserved the shit they got because they were genuine assholes who needed to be put in their place. Kiwi is a decent guy.

Alright so Kiwi does take this shit a little too seriously but in the end he's a pretty good guy who has shown everyone here the proper respect in the past so he doesn't deserve this shit now. The guy even Defended Dan18! Now that's balls!

In conclusion, please go fuck yourselves and vote me for V board mod  ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: You're all bitches!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 04:49:20 PM »
Fuck, you people are sad.You little bitches used to love to wipe Kiwi's cock clean and now just because the squad is dead you turn on him like the little pussy's you are.
Even when the squad was battling all of you Kiwi was the only one who was fair and made sure you didn't cry like little bitches when you were insulted, he kept it fun and light.
Danielson-> If I seem to remember correctly you sucked Kiwi off hard to be close with the squad now you are stabbing him in the back for no reason.
SSBG-> I have no idea what Kiwi did to piss you off like that but I think he desrves the shit you've been slinging at him.
Alex23-> Kiwi was the only one to back your ass when you were getting flamed left and right around here.

Berzerkfury and Squadfather deserved the shit they got because they were genuine assholes who needed to be put in their place. Kiwi is a decent guy.

Alright so Kiwi does take this shit a little too seriously but in the end he's a pretty good guy who has shown everyone here the proper respect in the past so he doesn't deserve this shit now. The guy even Defended Dan18! Now that's balls!

Fuck yea burn the place down pookie...it's got style.. ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 08:46:00 PM »

<------ Genuine asshole!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 08:53:55 PM »

anyone with a short version?

I'm not losing brain cells reading this crap.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 08:54:49 PM »
anyone with a short version?

I'm not losing brain cells reading this crap.

hahahah, apparently Xpac2 came under the assumption that his opinion is worth something so he felt like gracing us with 600 words of bullshit. I did like the line about me, though. If the glove fits!!!!

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 09:03:50 PM »
hahahah, apparently Xpac2 came under the assumption that his opinion is worth something so he felt like gracing us with 600 words of bullshit. I did like the line about me, though. If the glove fits!!!!

Who was talking to you horseface?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 09:05:35 PM »
Who was talking to you horseface?

Ouch, that was insulting, what with the fact I can't even smile that wide anymore. Ow, my pride.

I guess it's a good thing my face filled out in the 2-3 year since that pic was taken.  ::)

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 09:06:47 PM »
Ouch, that was insulting, what with the fact I can't even smile that wide anymore. Ow, my pride.

I guess it's a good thing my face filled out in the 2-3 year since that pic was taken.  ::)

How's the cage fighting going  ;D

Damn you are a joke

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 09:08:55 PM »

How's the cage fighting going  ;D

Damn you are a joke

Cage fighting? I thai box and roll. Didn't you claim to be an MMA fighter like Bluto, though? Oh brother, another TUF fanboy who apparently equates size = to fighting ability. I bet you think Rashad Evans is the best 205 in the world too!  ::)

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 11:25:15 PM »

Thanks for spilling your guts. You don't know the whole story.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2007, 03:34:03 AM »

W3rd  8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2007, 03:54:38 AM »

Thank you my brother, whoever you are. I'm very grateful for this post of yours, although I think (or rather , hope ;D) that you forgot to type the word 'don't' in the bolded area ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2007, 03:55:33 AM »
W3rd  8)

Cheers mate. Are you the guy who lives in Wellington? Or are you an aussie?

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2007, 04:46:38 AM »
Cheers mate. Are you the guy who lives in Wellington? Or are you an aussie?
Yea bro,live in the 04(Welli)  8)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2007, 05:16:48 AM »
Cage fighting? I thai box and roll. Didn't you claim to be an MMA fighter like Bluto, though? Oh brother, another TUF fanboy who apparently equates size = to fighting ability. I bet you think Rashad Evans is the best 205 in the world too!  ::)
What does Roll mean or is there is a martial art that involves rolling around?  :)

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 06:19:38 AM »
What does Roll mean or is there is a martial art that involves rolling around?  :)

Ignore Berzerkfury. He's just another little skinny horsefaced white kid who "Thai Boxes"  ::)

Yah Kiwi I ment to type don't. I don't have time for proofreading.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2007, 06:21:34 AM »
Ignore Berzerkfury. He's just another little skinny horsefaced white kid who "Thai Boxes"  ::)

Yah Kiwi I ment to type don't. I don't have time for proofreading.

I agree spell check is for pussies.. ;D

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2007, 06:31:58 AM »
shut up you buck 50 twunt hahahahah
The Number 2 in Scranton

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2007, 06:33:49 AM »
shut up you buck 50 twunt hahahahah

hahahaha, the tiniest guy on this board is trying to talk shit to me. JaeJonna, the saddest part is that your arms are barely 15" at 15% bodyfat. Better stick to those 3 plate above parallel smith machine squats!!!

Thought fitness models needed to be under 10%?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2007, 06:41:49 AM »
Yea bro,live in the 04(Welli)  8)

The windy city of NZ eh? I love that place cause its the gateway to the gorgeous South Island 8)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2007, 06:43:33 AM »
hahahaha, the tiniest guy on this board is trying to talk shit to me. JaeJonna, the saddest part is that your arms are barely 15" at 15% bodyfat. Better stick to those 3 plate above parallel smith machine squats!!!

Thought fitness models needed to be under 10%?
hahahah  what you say means nothing nick
The Number 2 in Scranton

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2007, 06:44:07 AM »
kwiol what happen to your fairwell thread?

i got a bottle of advil, and was gonna read it, but you dleteted it :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2007, 06:45:03 AM »
hahahah  what you say means nothing nick

Just like what you say means nothing, tiny.

You're 29 and you don't look a day over 14. Congrats.

Must be all those 3 plate smith machine squats to just above parallel!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2007, 06:46:02 AM »

a face like that NEVER "fills out" not even if you grew a head as big as dan18s!
Z

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2007, 06:47:20 AM »
Just like what you say means nothing, tiny.

You're 29 and you don't look a day over 14. Congrats.

Must be all those 3 plate smith machine squats to just above parallel!
hahah PM rhino and ask him when we worked out ...oh yeah ...working out...its that thing people do in the gym ...wwait your too busy baggin chicks ..i forgot  ::)
The Number 2 in Scranton