Author Topic: No offense Danielson you're a nice guy but....................  (Read 784 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
you're in no position to be calling Kiwiol crazy after the barrage of PM's you sent me last year saying that you hired a private investigator to find my personal info. ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: No offense Danielson you're a nice guy but....................
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 05:36:00 PM »
you're in no position to be calling Kiwiol crazy after the barrage of PM's you sent me last year saying that you hired a private investigator to find my personal info. ;D

I took it in and laughed about it though, no? It was stickeyed for what? 2 months? And yet, I never posted PMs till kiwi threatened me tonight. I guess what I am saying is, Calm down Tiger, it aint that serious :)
E

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 05:41:05 PM »
Danny has been waiting for this day for a while

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 08:57:57 PM »
Danielson has been around this board along time, getting used like a two-toothed hepaptitis infested crackhead that just keeps asking for more and more

Danielson=bottom boy

6000+ posts in that time------------whos crazy or just a little lonely for human contact? ;D