Author Topic: Interesting...  (Read 1131 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Interesting...
« on: April 12, 2007, 11:20:46 PM »
according to the board rules that ribo wants put to use...'Stay away from calling someone out for insult purposes only'

(in Stewie from family guy's voice) Mods I don't want anymore of Ribo, 240 or Jag's calling me stupid, or a neotaint...etc..I mean fair is fair right, we can't pick and choose rules to enforce can we?

these hurt my feelings:

Guess that makes you a cowardly bitch
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
Re: Interesting...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 11:29:20 PM »
I forgot these:

So you're as capable in the bedroom as you are on the battlefield

I'm guessing the reason you two divorced was a darkskinned fill-in

yeah, those hookers are legendary, aren't they

youre a "CA clown" too dipshit

To Rummy, you were a number.  That's right.  And a whiny number at that

Now lets look at the rules again...

Just try to keep it constructive and not let it dissolve into baseless attacks without purpose

Stay away from calling someone out for insult purposes only

I'm willing to play if you want to enforce both ways

gotta love life

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 11:52:44 PM »
Where have I called you out for insult purposes... quote the post with links.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 02:04:20 AM »
according to the board rules that ribo wants put to use...'Stay away from calling someone out for insult purposes only'

(in Stewie from family guy's voice) Mods I don't want anymore of Ribo, 240 or Jag's calling me stupid, or a neotaint...etc..I mean fair is fair right, we can't pick and choose rules to enforce can we?

these hurt my feelings:

Guess that makes you a cowardly bitch
Can you read, I mean actually comprehend what you're reading? "FOR INSULT PURPOSES ONLY"  This is not going to be some over modded mayhem/bodybuilding.com/MD forum ok.  Most people on getbig don't want or like that so the quickest way for us mods to kill this forum is for us to get all pure PC on it and delete everything said.  Yea, I don't want to see threads started just to call someone an idiot or whatever, this isn't the place for that.  In other words, don't start a thread that says, Hey tommy, you're an idiot...  You better be saying, you're and idiot for think this/that and this is the way it is da da da...  I'm not bent all out of shape because there is an occasional jab here and there, I take it all the time and don't get all whacked over it as long as it doesn't destroy the debate, I don't care.  It's really simple mm69, don't go starting threads like this... Instead, if something in your opinion crosses the line, report it.  Stuff that goes to far gets deleted by all of the mods when reported.  If it's a little jab in the middle of a political debate, suck it up man, unless you're really wanting this to be like mayhem and I can assure you, you will be in the minority with that opinion. 

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 06:55:31 AM »
Can you read, I mean actually comprehend what you're reading? "FOR INSULT PURPOSES ONLY"  This is not going to be some over modded mayhem/bodybuilding.com/MD forum ok.  Most people on getbig don't want or like that so the quickest way for us mods to kill this forum is for us to get all pure PC on it and delete everything said.  Yea, I don't want to see threads started just to call someone an idiot or whatever, this isn't the place for that.  In other words, don't start a thread that says, Hey tommy, you're an idiot...  You better be saying, you're and idiot for think this/that and this is the way it is da da da...  I'm not bent all out of shape because there is an occasional jab here and there, I take it all the time and don't get all whacked over it as long as it doesn't destroy the debate, I don't care.  It's really simple mm69, don't go starting threads like this... Instead, if something in your opinion crosses the line, report it.  Stuff that goes to far gets deleted by all of the mods when reported.  If it's a little jab in the middle of a political debate, suck it up man, unless you're really wanting this to be like mayhem and I can assure you, you will be in the minority with that opinion. 

I truly don't care, I just thought it would be fun to mock the oher complaint thread....you are such a downer Beserker
gotta love life

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 12:57:30 PM »
I truly don't care, I just thought it would be fun to mock the oher complaint thread....you are such a downer Beserker
LOL, it's so upsetting knowing I bring you down :D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 01:31:41 PM »
I keep thinking that girl in your sig has ketchup all over her arm. LOL
S

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 05:01:30 PM »
I keep thinking that girl in your sig has ketchup all over her arm. LOL

Great minds assume alike.