Author Topic: MY FIRST INTERVIEW ONLINE  (Read 4555 times)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
MY FIRST INTERVIEW ONLINE
« on: April 13, 2007, 03:06:31 AM »
~ The Black Smith ~

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: MY FIRST INTERVIEW ONLINE
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 03:28:57 AM »
Good job big man!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 09:39:35 AM »
Matt..............can u update my gallery with some recent (contest) pics

thanks!!!!!!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 10:04:28 AM »
Sami, I was a little hard on you back in the day when "team the game" would come on here and brag about you beating the drug tests at the musclemania, maybe I didn't really understand how things worked....anyway, in some of the pics from this interveiw you look EXACTLY how a BB should look.  Good luck in the future and just keep doing what you're doing:
nasser=piece of shit

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 10:06:37 AM »
'What are your opinions of getbig.com?'

LOL. Hey Sami, is this ELF guy that douchebag, Team the Game?  :D

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 03:48:04 PM »
Good quality physique

Can someone enlighten me why he went the PDI route as opposed to the IFBB route?

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 03:54:17 PM »
Good quality physique

Can someone enlighten me why he went the PDI route as opposed to the IFBB route?

Look who Mr. Olympia is and most of the top 5 guys in the IFBB are he would have just gotten looked over like other great guy...(Dugdale,Rockel,Henry,Dim,etc.) I don't blame him for cashing in at the PDI shows, it is a shame he doesn't get more sponsors though....
You Can't Do It!!!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 04:30:49 PM »
Sami, I was a little hard on you back in the day when "team the game" would come on here and brag about you beating the drug tests at the musclemania, maybe I didn't really understand how things worked....anyway, in some of the pics from this interveiw you look EXACTLY how a BB should look.  Good luck in the future and just keep doing what you're doing:

I agree guy looks GREAT in those pics for sure

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 10:14:30 PM »
'What are your opinions of getbig.com?'

LOL. Hey Sami, is this ELF guy that douchebag, Team the Game?  :D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well i learned my lesson, and Thanks a lot for the Support...

~ The Black Smith ~

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2007, 11:10:09 PM »
Sami, why were you disqualified twice in the Asian Amateur Championships?

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2007, 01:08:45 AM »
Sami, why were you disqualified twice in the Asian Amateur Championships?

Ohhhhhh, are u acting Stupid or u r Stupid ;D i know u KNOW why i disqualified 2 times and let me correct it for you its 3 TIMES :o coz i Failed the Doping test ;D ;) :-*  i hope this could make u feel better and sleep GOOD ;D ;D ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

newmom

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 08:00:20 PM »
I liked the article sami...

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2007, 10:16:34 PM »
I liked the article sami...

Thanks... how is the little girl doing?? are u coming to NOC this year in NY? would be great to meet u in person ;)
~ The Black Smith ~

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2007, 10:36:08 PM »
  Ohhhhhh, are u acting Stupid or u r Stupid ;D i know u KNOW why i disqualified 2 times and let me correct it for you its 3 TIMES :o coz i Failed the Doping test ;D ;) :-*  i hope this could make u feel better and sleep GOOD ;D ;D ;D

Uh, no, I didn't know that was why. I didn't realize they actually tested people at those contests other than with a lie detector test.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2007, 10:42:56 PM »

here is the Link:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/samialhaddadinterview04132007.html

Again I say welcome to the ifbb. I'm glad you finally notice that the pdi was a big joke.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2007, 11:05:07 PM »
Uh, no, I didn't know that was why. I didn't realize they actually tested people at those contests other than with a lie detector test.

Nope, it is a full fledged test for eveything including gear, rec drugs, even ephedra. We are tested multiple times yearly, the winner is tested the night of the show and must pass to get pro status. We must also pass drug tests to even enter a pro-qualifier. I am given 24 hours notice to show up, no show, I receive a 2 year ban. Sami is lucky, here 2 failed tests, you are banned for life.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2007, 12:05:24 AM »

WHAAAAAAAAAT :o   A Lie Detector or a BODYBULDING show ??? Sorry to call u Stupid coz u r Not.. i have to find a name for u ;D

Again I say welcome to the ifbb. I'm glad you finally notice that the pdi was a big joke.

DID i say PDI is a Joke :o Why you are doing this to me Man ;D  Stop playing with me ;)

Let me clear this for u.. i said i wish to win big shows such as ( Night of the Champions which is A (PDI) + and if its fine with IFBB to do Arnolds and Mr.O while i am still with PDI would be great..) u never know what kind of changes could be in bodybuilding or IFBB... coz Vince tylor been allowed to guest pose for another fedetation (NABBA) while he still an IFBB Pro.... so can u tell me how that Happened ???
~ The Black Smith ~

newmom

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2007, 07:50:47 AM »
  Thanks... how is the little girl doing?? are u coming to NOC this year in NY? would be great to meet u in person ;)

she is doing very well sami and thanks for asking. I don't think I'm going to NOC, it's tough with work and school, but ya never know.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2007, 10:10:02 AM »
  WHAAAAAAAAAT :o   A Lie Detector or a BODYBULDING show ??? Sorry to call u Stupid coz u r Not.. i have to find a name for u ;D

Dude, WTF is your attitude problem? A lie detector is what MOST U.S. "natural" shows use. I've actually been a supporter of you on getbig here but I'm seriously reconsidering. No idea why you're being a bit of a jerk.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2007, 10:14:13 AM »
Dude, WTF is your attitude problem? A lie detector is what MOST U.S. "natural" shows use. I've actually been a supporter of you on getbig here but I'm seriously reconsidering. No idea why you're being a bit of a jerk.

In all fairness to him, he might have thought you were being rude, cause lie detectors are not heard of for bb tests in the league he competed in. But yes, his answer was a bit rude and I was never a fan of ppl who compete in natty feds geared up anyway tbh.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2007, 11:30:18 PM »
  donrhummy: YOU have been FUNNY from the first place and u acted Stupid so i treated u as one.....HOW the hell u know i disqualified but u dont know the REASON ??? any how MR CQ is Right where i compete in IFBB and PDI they NEVER tested ANY one with a LIE DETECTOR >:( so GO BACK to all my Posts and u will see i am NICE with every one but not with some one who Try to Act like that...

CQ Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz BE my Fan  :-*
~ The Black Smith ~

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2007, 12:21:55 AM »
  donrhummy: YOU have been FUNNY from the first place and u acted Stupid so i treated u as one.....HOW the hell u know i disqualified but u dont know the REASON ??? any how MR CQ is Right where i compete in IFBB and PDI they NEVER tested ANY one with a LIE DETECTOR >:( so GO BACK to all my Posts and u will see i am NICE with every one but not with some one who Try to Act like that...

CQ Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz BE my Fan  :-*

MR CQ?

CQ is a lady.  ??? ::)

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2007, 05:05:24 AM »
Great Job Sami,

Looking forward to meeting you at the NYC NOC....

west coast willie

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2007, 06:35:45 AM »
sami has a great physique.  the pdi should be very proud to have him.  when Lee stops competing Sami will win all the pdi shows.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2007, 08:05:34 AM »
sami has a great physique.  the pdi should be very proud to have him.  when Lee stops competing Sami will win all the pdi shows.

I thought lee already stop competing.