Author Topic: Bridgeing  (Read 1525 times)

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
Bridgeing
« on: April 13, 2007, 07:45:57 AM »
I will be taking a month off after my show.  I want to use a bridge though and I was thinking either Var GH or Igf I never come off the slin sense Im a diabetic never used GH or IGF and currently I am 223 with 4 percent fat what do you guys think?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Bridgeing
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 08:01:19 AM »
I personally don't like the idea of bridging. You're either on or you're off.

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 08:05:04 AM »
THanks man thats why I was thinking GH instead of aas var will not inhibit my hormone levels but regardless its still gear so my main choice was gh or igf

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 08:53:10 AM »
Not a good Idea like Rim said.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 09:17:05 AM »

I do agree, although I suspect most pro's do bridge.  They really can't afford to crash post cycle, and I suspect most are now on the equivalent of high-dose HRT between cycles out of necessity--they simply have completely shut down all endogenous test production.  I can't imagine how bad that crash will be when they finally do have to stop for whatever reason.

Bridging, however, should never be seen as a means of affording some "recovery" between cycles.  Rimbaud is correct--you will not produce endogenous test as long as exogenous test or other synthetic hormones are in the system.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 09:25:40 AM »

Have to say I agree with this....how is your body supposed to start producing what was shut off if you are still supplementing it with another AAS. Just doesn't seem right is all.

It's like saying I'm not smoking weed for a month and then smoking hash for that month instead.....really doesn't make that much sense, different name....same shit.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 09:31:47 AM »
It's like saying I'm not smoking weed for a month and then smoking hash for that month instead.....really doesn't make that much sense, different name....same shit.

Nice analogy.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 10:01:32 AM »
The guys are right, if you're off you're off...that means no var. In the grand scheme of things your body will be glad for the rest from all the drugs. However, if you're hell bent on staying on something, don't make it an AAS, stick with HGH. HGH is one of the safest drugs out there, and theoretically it could be run year round without any serious problems...most people just can't afford that.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 06:43:38 PM »
Low dose Var/ Stanoz (and or Primo) as the last AAS on a down taper is a good come off.
 But even a little VAR is gonna hold back recovery of Nat production.
HGH is great for helping post cycle IMO.

Pros? Bridge? I'd suspect that a lot of their idea of a HRT dose is a base of 1000mgs long acting Testo ;D
Just a nice little base, you know?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2007, 11:56:38 AM »
I like the sound of that freak...high dose HRT ;D

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2007, 12:09:28 PM »
I will be taking a month off after my show.  I want to use a bridge though and I was thinking either Var GH or Igf I never come off the slin sense Im a diabetic never used GH or IGF and currently I am 223 with 4 percent fat what do you guys think?

You say you are only taking off a month? If so just use a little test. Say 1cc a week or every ten days of a long chained ester just to not "crash" so to speak. I assume (I hate that word) you are going to hop right back on after a month right?

You could run 4 iu's of GH a day split in 2 doses Monday thru Friday with weekends off if you like. Many people do this. GH has no bearing on the HPTA system but it can help with catabolic activity.

IGF-1LR3 would be another plausible choice. I would not bridge with an oral. Ever. I would rather bridge with low dose test or GH if it was me. Good luck.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2007, 12:36:39 PM »
After reading O's post, I agree. It does not seem worth coming completely off for only a month.
Crash and no recovery benefit.. Too short time to recover.

200-250mgs E every 5-7 days.    Or/...
SUS 1-3cc every 14th to 17th day will keep me going low HRT dose w/ no loss of libido etc.

Bring your previous dose down to HRT dose slowly.

? Does HGH affect insulin levels adversely for a diabetic or change amt insulin needed??
Might want to look into that before you dabble in HGH. I just dont know. No bad surprises, ya know?

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2007, 02:57:36 PM »
yes insulin is affected by gh you just have to up the dose it would not seem to smart to me to run test as I am looking to let my receptors clear Im not concerned with loosing anything in one month unless you are completely lazy and do not eat or train.  I do however agree with not bridgeing by way of oral this was suggested t me by a friend.  I think I will probably run igf

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2007, 03:00:59 PM »
yes insulin is affected by gh you just have to up the dose it would not seem to smart to me to run test as I am looking to let my receptors clear Im not concerned with loosing anything in one month unless you are completely lazy and do not eat or train.  I do however agree with not bridgeing by way of oral this was suggested t me by a friend.  I think I will probably run igf

Why only 1 mo off? Not going to get back to normal levels in 4 wks.

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2007, 03:04:19 PM »
Only a month because I will do another show in december and I want to have four months to bulk and then start cutting again Im not concerned with my test levels just my receptors clearing and my body taking somewhat of a break

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2007, 03:10:22 PM »
Only a month because I will do another show in december and I want to have four months to bulk and then start cutting again Im not concerned with my test levels just my receptors clearing and my body taking somewhat of a break

Ok...I see.
I allways run a HRT low dose. I Crank it up now and then. I recently came off for 3wks when wifey had to take off on Biz - AND I FELT LIKE SHIT!! Not worth it. I got no semblance of recovery anyway, it was stupid on my part.

You may get added effect after a month if you hit hard again. Tell me what happens when ya do.

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2007, 03:47:32 PM »
def keep u guys posted