Author Topic: BLUTO WANTS THE V SEE HOW HES STALKING THE BOARD..  (Read 1430 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
BLUTO WANTS THE V SEE HOW HES STALKING THE BOARD..
« on: April 13, 2007, 09:29:50 AM »
Im sure he sent 2.5 million pms to ron, I guess your ultra cool pets board is not enough ::)

Maybe you can have a  [ LET ME CHECK YOUR PACKAGE BOARD ] OR,
[ WAIT UNTILL I LUBE MY ASS 1ST BOARD ] .... 
p

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: BLUTO WANTS THE V SEE HOW HES STALKING THE BOARD..
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 09:36:09 AM »
my pet board? where is it
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 09:47:00 AM »
I have no problem if Bluto wants to mod the V.........it's Rons board.   Matter of fact, I don't care who mods the V.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 09:47:43 AM »
i think there should be a comic book collecting board and mos should mod it
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 09:53:06 AM »
i think there should be a comic book collecting board and mos should mod it

I already occassionally post on another board that caters to comics.   I post on another board about bbq'ing.   I post on another board about home improvements.   I've posted on a finance and real estate board.   I used to post on the board of my favorite jass musician before he passed away last August.  I've posted on current events boards.   I've posted on religious boards....that's all I can think of.    Comic threads could be intergrated into the E board.

FYI ~ I realize you were attempting to take a shot at me, but reading comics is nothing I'm ashamed of....keep trying though.     

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 09:59:25 AM »
I already occassionally post on another board that caters to comics.   I post on another board about bbq'ing.   I post on another board about home improvements.   I've posted on a finance and real estate board.   I used to post on the board of my favorite jass musician before he passed away last August.  I've posted on current events boards.   I've posted on religious boards....that's all I can think of.    Comic threads could be intergrated into the E board.

FYI ~ I realize you were attempting to take a shot at me, but reading comics is nothing I'm ashamed of....keep trying though.     
yes it was a shot at you :-\ comic books=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ im a capt america fan my father has 1 1st issue from 1941 were hes fighting hitler its in plastic it was given to me its in my safe can you say $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
p

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 10:16:15 AM »
I already occassionally post on another board that caters to comics.   I post on another board about bbq'ing.   I post on another board about home improvements.   I've posted on a finance and real estate board.   I used to post on the board of my favorite jass musician before he passed away last August.  I've posted on current events boards.   I've posted on religious boards....   

and there i was thinking you didnt have much of a life, what was i thinking!
Z

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 10:24:18 AM »
and there i was thinking you didnt have much of a life, what was i thinking!
BLUTO -- 12.3 POST A DAY 11757 POSTS

MOS -- 5.2 POST A DAY 5000 POSTS ....YEA BLUTO HE HAS NO LIFE ::)
p

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 10:26:03 AM »
BLUTO -- 12.3 POST A DAY 11757 POSTS

MOS -- 5.2 POST A DAY 5000 POSTS ....YEA BLUTO HE HAS NO LIFE ::)

multiply that with all the boards he just mentioned peabrain
Z

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2007, 10:30:45 AM »

Funny I kill time posting in other places about other hobbies also according to some I have no life... ::)

As for comics talk beats some of the stupid ass conversations around here sometimes. I would rather debate that Captain America is a better leader then Cable anyday.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2007, 10:31:56 AM »

PEA BRAIN THATS IMPOSSIBLE ;D
p

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2007, 10:32:25 AM »

99% of my internet posting activity is on Getbig.  I have a handful of posts on a couple of other boards, a dozen on a couple others, about two hundred on a comic book related site and another hundred on a music site.   My Getbig activity averages about 5-6 a day, but some weeks I post nothing and then some weeks I post 30 times a day and then others I post about 3-6 times.   

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2007, 10:37:56 AM »
99% of my internet posting activity is on Getbig.  I have a handful of posts on a couple of other boards, a dozen on a couple others, about two hundred on a comic book related site and another hundred on a music site.   My Getbig activity averages about 5-6 a day, but some weeks I post nothing and then some weeks I post 30 times a day and then others I post about 3-6 times.   

thanks for clearing that out ::)
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2007, 10:42:23 AM »
thanks for clearing that out ::)

You keep on looking for that chink in my armor.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2007, 10:43:35 AM »
yes it was a shot at you :-\ comic books=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ im a capt america fan my father has 1 1st issue from 1941 were hes fighting hitler its in plastic it was given to me its in my safe can you say $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

dan, that is freakin sweet right there!!!   

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 10:48:52 AM »

Had to look that up thats worth 64k+ what a great investment especially with his death.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2007, 10:49:47 AM »
dan, that is freakin sweet right there!!!   
yea man im not sure even if i was made an offer i could sell it.....
p