Author Topic: The warmongers' most egregious lie yet  (Read 651 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
The warmongers' most egregious lie yet
« on: April 13, 2007, 05:34:53 PM »
The U.S. suspects Iran is providing weapons and other military support to both sides of the sectarian conflict in Iraq — not just to the Shiites who have historic ties to the Iranians, the No. 2 American commander in Iraq said Friday.

"We're working now to determine whether they are in fact not only providing support to Shiite groups, but also Sunni insurgent groups," said Lt. Gen. Raymond Odierno, referring to the Quds force, an elite unit of Iran's Revolutionary Guards.

Odierno spoke to reporters at the Pentagon from his headquarters outside Baghdad.

"We don't have any specific proof of that yet, but there's been some indications that that could in fact be the case," he added in a question-and-answer session via satellite video. He did not get more specific about such support.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070413/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_iraq

If they're going to go with lies this ridiculous, why not just say they were part of 9/11 too?  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: The warmongers' most egregious lie yet
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 05:39:54 PM »
 ...ya mean kind of like what the USA did under Reagan / Bush 41 when they supplied weapons BOTH to the Shias in Iran (despite the US embargo on Iran) and the Sunni's in Iraq to prolong the bloodshed and chaos?
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 05:49:19 PM »
This all reminds of the "allegory of the cave"

I don't know why,  i need a beer.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination