Author Topic: We'll miss ya buddy!  (Read 5777 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
We'll miss ya buddy!
« on: April 13, 2007, 07:31:10 PM »

FAREWELL BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: Today at 09:52:29 AM »

I won't say this is my last post in Getbig. I'll say this is my last (but one) post in the V.

I stopped modding it 2 days ago when I announced it. The things that I did just before were for one last personal laugh on behalf of the almighty SQUAD Cool after all the recent unpleasentness - to remember my first baby Kiss fondly ever after, even though it was carried out by the Sith in me Cool

I'll be around though, so feel free to PM me.

I'm seriously considering becoming an Xboard regular Cool. So spiteless, twinkling, beautiful and light-heartedly charming is it's atmosphere (which is also a crystal clear reflection of Flower's mind - you are a truly beautiful ~Flower~  Kiss) that I'll still be able to enjoy Getbig and chatting to some of you on impersonal, trivial issues without having to 'bump into' a lot of you assholes Grin, not to mention I'd like to myself see if I'm capable of creating a firestorm snowfall in what is the exactly opposite atmosphere, even though I'm not doing it for that purpose like I did with the V, which will always be the most special of my memories among those that are devoted to all of my recreational endevours Kiss! Flower can mod it and it'll be even better than the V cause she's way more brilliant and sharp and honest than any of you guys in this board (probably on par with Heckler, although in a different way). For obvious reasons of fairness, Count Grishnackh can't be counted (pardon the pun) Cool

When 2 extremely capable men take charge of the same something, it'll eventually lead to the most severe of conflicts to establish a hierarchy even though it's only among 2 people, which in fact will be the most dramatic and final one of them all. When an extremely capable man and an extremely capable woman form an alliance, it'll lead to the best creations cause there won't be a bad tension between the 2 but good tension!

How about it Flower? Do you feel like having an (online) affair with me? Cool

I also set an open challenge to whoever's going to be the next mod or mods of this board (the people's champion(s) Roll Eyes) - you guys will never achieve what I did cause the more partial you are, the worse it is for the boards and I was the most impartial of you all (which I showed in the opposite way Wink), inspite of being the most abused of you all.

Up until a couple of weeks ago, I loved this board dearly during the time I was logged in (at work) and I proudly took great care and interest to make it as popular as it was at it's peak (second in Getbig, beating even the General Topics!). I started posting for laughs, but I got something more valuable than I bargained for - I formed 5 or so friendships all of whom have themselves acknowledged that I am indeed a 'real' person to them whose safety and wellbeing they, the people behind the keyboard, really care about (and which honors and humbles me, while simultaneously giving me great pride and joy).

That's how intense I am. That I was able to make people respond so sharply to my writing, which is nothing more than a literal translation of my mind. I could get Jenny to post here and say the truth about her and me, but I won't. I just want her to know that she was just as real to me Cool

I'd like to thank the following people for their integrity - Rude Buoy, STella, Sarcasm, Heckler, Count Grishnackh, Always Sore, Dr Kaje, Tapeworm, BigCypriate, Usmokepole, Nordic Beast, Xpac2, Dan18, Dingleberry

and these for their humor - Sarcasm, Flower, Man of Steel, Dr Kaje, Berzerkfury, Showstoppa, BigCypriate, db2431, Mars, Dan18, Havenbull, bigmc, Groink, NJ_Slinky, Xpac2,

and these for their being my internet friends - nearly all of you guys except for a few.

Berzerkfury is the coolest cat in this board, PERIOD Cool

My Getbig legacy has been the most legendary one ever, in the shock factor and scandal it created in the eyes of those of you who witnessed it - Me, a nameless nobody who started posting in this site less than a year ago whom none of you have seen, who made the least used board into the most popular board (along with all your participation, not help!) in under 6 months and which was acknowledged by many as the best board in the best forum with the best humor, even though it was solely done on spiteless gay-bashing Grin; who had a(n online) fling with a 'famous' girl that was real in the minds of the 2 of us; who organised and played a crucial role in the word 'SQUAD' becoming Getbig's most notorious organisation / gang (possible only due to The Great Sarcasm Cool) and the most universally recognised Getbig Term (meltdown etc weren't coined at Getbig and aren't about Getbig), and who actually made real friends all of whom have acknowledged that they're my friends cause they've never encountered a guy like me before, long before all this nonsense started (2 weeks ago). I took on an online gang consisting of 'big' names most of whom are close to Ron and know him personally and defended my territory successfully, even though I did it singlehandedly and Ron, who doesn't know my name or form, who's sent me maybe 6 PMs to date (all of which were 1 or 2 lines and about housekeeping) let me win, realising what a huge, great and powerful ally I was solely through the power of my words, my creative ability and endless energy for which I've gotten plenty repayment in the form of laughs from you meatheads Kiss.

Not to mention most of you have openly and honestly acknowledged that I'm (one of) the best built lifetime naturals here, which is your own acknowledgment of my intensity, just as much as it is with my genetics for potential bodybuilding Cool

I'd like to thank RB for being the best co-mod a guy could ask for. Thank you M, for always having my back and being a great friend.

And I'd like to thank STella, who's always made me happy and greatful for making me having to lift 'up' my head to see her who was (and will always be) on the highest pedestal here for me, whose beauty of soul, nobility of spirit, innocence of heart, wisdom of mind and gentleness of nature is the greatest glimpse of breathtaking beauty and purity I've ever encountered in Getbig, which I understand (therefore) perfectly matches her outside, which is why I always call her 'Perfect' Wink (Don't worry STella - you don't have to get a restraining order Grin)

And Danny boy, this way, we can still chat more via PM like we've always done, than in the boards

Oh, and I'll hate all you girls for ever Grin cause not ONE of you openly acknowledged my capacity as a writer who's written the most fantastic things you've read in your lives, part of which is due to your own participation in the 'online'-drama. You may not get the whole story and therefore the full appreciation I have but I'd like someone here to show me one example of better writing (for practical purposes, MoS can't be counted cause Man of Steel will steal (it - excuse the pun) Cool) in terms of it being engaging (only, which is what the true and only measure of the absolute value of a work of art is and ought to be ). Although I'll be greatly indebted to anyone whose got some constructive critisicm on my writing - please feel free to say it in the boards.

Don't let the V die, bitches Undecided

Arvin Cool

And lastly I'd like to thank my boss Ron Avidan himself, for being a great human being and an incredibly wise and brilliant mind, who enacts in Getbig to perfection, the famous line from the Usual Suspects - 'The greatest trick the Devil pulled was in making people believe he didn't exist', although Ron's the opposite of a devil Cool

Ron's doing a great service for humanity, especially to those of us who pride ourselves on being Getbiggers, by generously providing us with this greatest of all forums, in which he gives us the liberty of free speech in such a beautiful and efficient way, that it still attracts all kinds of audience like free speech always does. The best minds go to the best boards. Ron is indeed, a great humanitarian and I'm honored that he gave me a chance which I'd like to think I more than proved I was worthy of.

:)
E

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
Re: We'll miss ya buddy!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 07:53:43 PM »
the brighest star always burns the fastest..... :'(
its comin today

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 07:59:19 PM »
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 08:17:00 PM »
i will miss kiwi he was my friend and was a major part of what made the v so great

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 10:30:53 PM »
Oooh! A shallow, insecure, mentally juvenile and fucked up racist thinks I'm cuckoo! How am I ever going to recover from this deadly blow? ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 11:38:27 PM »
and there he did it again - he just cant stop posting so he keeps on lying and lying.

fact - nobody gives a shit if you leave. fuck off.
fact - v was never great. and you didnt do shit with it. in fact you are not even needed. as you will see if you DO leave.

hope this helps.
Z

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 12:04:01 AM »
Oooh! A shallow, insecure, mentally juvenile and fucked up racist thinks I'm cuckoo! How am I ever going to recover from this deadly blow? ;D

i thought you already posted your last post on the V. what gives?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 12:19:03 AM »
haha dont forget that he is going to start his OWN BOARD  ::)

more bullshit.

cant he tell the truth for once?

Z

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 12:22:56 AM »
Here's my take on Kiwi's actions of late;

If he was this supremely intelligent, deep, charismatic person whose writing just floored you.....

we would be telling him, he wouldn't be telling us.

I don't like it when people tell me my opinion of them

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 12:28:24 AM »
Here's my take on Kiwi's actions of late;

If he was this supremely intelligent, deep, charismatic person whose writing just floored you.....

we would be telling him, he wouldn't be telling us.

I don't like it when people tell me my opinion of them

grionk you still into modding down here ?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2007, 12:30:44 AM »
 I always liked Kiwiol...I still do. When I first came to getbig,like many people,I didn't  "get it" . I was constantly flaming the squad just to get a reaction from them.Kiwi would pm me and say "I think you are digging your own grave,mate" or " Oh man...you just put the last nail in your coffin." and things like that. I would tell him it was just in fun. Next thing I knew he was in the Squad,but I never dreamed he took this stuff so serious. :-\  I some how missed what ever happened lately to cause his "undoing" for lack of a better phrase. I still have no clue.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 12:32:12 AM »
grionk you still into modding down here ?

Yes and no.

i say that because I would love to Mod this place but I can't be here all the time, I am an actual person with a job IRL ;D

That's why I went with the Groink/Magoo ticket....between the two of us we can cover it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2007, 12:34:50 AM »
I always liked Kiwiol...I still do. When I first came to getbig,like many people,I didn't  "get it" . I was constantly flaming the squad just to get a reaction from them.Kiwi would pm me and say "I think you are digging your own grave,mate" or " Oh man...you just put the last nail in your coffin." and things like that. I would tell him it was just in fun. Next thing I knew he was in the Squad,but I never dreamed he took this stuff so serious. :-\  I some how missed what ever happened lately to cause his "undoing" for lack of a better phrase. I still have no clue.

I still like him too, believe it or not.....It's just that I think he a really fucking weird person now.

But I have no ill will for him at all, he never did anything to me.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2007, 01:54:38 AM »
KIWI ON LINE is the V you fukin trash talking fairies  ::)
Nothing worse than a bunch of girly hairdresser back stabbers,Blutwo you are excused as you are a fa660t so its in your nature to be "bitchy" but the rest of you  ::)

You are like vultures surrounding a fresh kill,no worse - blow flies on a freshly backed out shit in the forest.

You all deserve to die.
Thank you and good day to you  :-*

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2007, 01:56:28 AM »
KIWI ON LINE is the V you fukin trash talking fairies  ::)
Nothing worse than a bunch of girly hairdresser back stabbers,Blutwo you are excused as you are a fa660t so its in your nature to be "bitchy" but the rest of you  ::)

You are like vultures surrounding a fresh kill,no worse - blow flies on a freshly backed out shit in the forest.

You all deserve to die.
Thank you and good day to you  :-*

meltdown!
Z

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2007, 02:11:24 AM »
meltdown!
Oh look its the biggest blow flie of the lot  ::) odds on you would be the first in on the freshly backed out turd in the forest  ;D
It could be your h0m0s3xual blood though,you smell that freshly backed out sh1t in the forest and are instantly turned on by the smell.
A question for you queen blutwo,does your boy friend douch his a55 or do you like his crap on your man muscle.
 :o

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2007, 03:03:20 AM »
Oh look its the biggest blow flie of the lot  ::) odds on you would be the first in on the freshly backed out turd in the forest  ;D
It could be your h0m0s3xual blood though,you smell that freshly backed out sh1t in the forest and are instantly turned on by the smell.
A question for you queen blutwo,does your boy friend douch his a55 or do you like his crap on your man muscle.
 :o

didnt anyone tell you the gay stuff went away with kiwiol and berzerkfury? sadly its not like it used to be around here, you will have to find some other place for your gay worshipping posts  :-\
Z

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2007, 03:05:31 AM »
didnt anyone tell you the gay stuff went away with kiwiol and berzerkfury? sadly its not like it used to be around here, you will have to find some other place for your gay worshipping posts  :-\

Meltdown  ;D

And its obvious the "Gay stuff" hasnt gone away as you are still here  :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 03:12:41 AM »
Meltdown  ;D

And its obvious the "Gay stuff" hasnt gone away as you are still here  :D

are you kiwiols gimmick or something? kinda suspicious when a total nobody appear outta nowhere to his defense

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2007, 03:13:43 AM »
Email:      dvsr33@pcconnect.co.nz

what a surprise, a kiwiol local

::)
Z

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2007, 03:22:46 AM »
Email:      dvsr33@pcconnect.co.nz

what a surprise, a kiwiol local

::)
Wow you must really be worried to have clicked on my profile to get that info hahahaha
I live in the Same country as the great Kiwiol but other than a couple of words here in the open forum we have never talked.

I can see that you are little bitches that need kickin in the ass,your behaviour is very "brutus" like.

Queen blutwo id expect it from like iv already stated,hes gay so its natural for him to act like a bitch,but the rest of you claim to be strong hetrosexual surperior beings.it sure does not look that way,you are all looking like the great shirt lifter queen blowjob himself.

Hitler had the right idea with your type queen blewtwo  8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2007, 03:29:22 AM »
gimmick for sure.
lenghty posts. "great" kiwiol etc gives it away.

Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2007, 03:31:18 AM »
kiwi wouldnt have gimmic acounts

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2007, 03:35:45 AM »