Author Topic: White House: We lost FIVE MILLION Emails in 4 years  (Read 6858 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
White House: We lost FIVE MILLION Emails in 4 years
« on: April 13, 2007, 09:19:37 PM »
Despite the legal requirement to keep them all archived and backed up for business continuity and disaster recovery purposes, the White House claims it accidently deleted 5 million emails.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: White House: We lost FIVE MILLION Emails in 4 years
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 09:23:07 PM »
Anyone can 5,000,000 mistakes.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 10:28:07 PM »
talk about covering your tracks........lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 08:08:05 AM »
talk about covering your tracks........lol

But when hilary does it, suddenly they're mad???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 08:09:24 AM »

Equally disgusting as hilary... Bush "losing" 22million emails.  Yep, the most important buiilding on earth doesn't back up emails, huh?   LOL right..........

In 2009, it was announced that as many as 22 million emails may have been deleted.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy

ALso disgusting is Gov Palin, who did it.

Palin kept a separate personal email account, on top of her official government account and regular personal account, to conduct official business for most of her tenure in office.

Palin, the GOP vice presidential candidate in 2008, allegedly used the third account to communicate with a group of her closest staffers, according to the Washington Post.

She was eventually forced to release more than 24,000 pages of emails from her official and private email accounts, including more than 400 emails from a second Yahoo account.

Walker should do what Jeb did.... get in front of it....

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/04/it-s-not-just-hillary-scott-walker-s-email-controversy.html

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2015, 09:46:46 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2015, 09:48:16 AM »
* Former Sec. of State Colin Powell admitted that he used a private email account for public business.
* Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush used a personal email account to post hundreds of thousands of emails on his own computer server when he was in office from 1999 to 2007.
* Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, though he called Clinton’s use of a private email address an “outrage,” is at the center of a Wisconsin controversy surrounding his use of a private email address.
* Florida Sen. Marco Rubio deleted emails from his private account during his tenure in state government, despite using his personal account to conduct business related to his official duties.
* New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's administration was chastised by the "Bridge-Gate" investigators for communicating through private emails.
* Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry conducted official business from his private email account and has not released the emails for public scrutiny.
* Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal conducts official business from his private email account and has not released the emails for public scrutiny.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 01:30:39 PM »
The further this campaign begins to unfold the more the differences between Trump and Clinton are starting to show.

Kids are generally pretty good at cutting through the bullshit and are naturally drawn to adults with likeable qualities.

Trump lands down in a helicopter and instantly he has several dozen kids pulling at his clothes, asking him questions, wanting to take a picture with him. Just following him around out of admiration. He just has that natural charisma in droves. He's like the favorite uncle or grandpa at the family reunion that gets surrounded when he pulls up in his car.

Hillary shows up to one of these rallies and it's completely different. She's like the weird old lady that lives next door. You keep your distance, try to avoid any type of conversation and if the baseball goes into her yard you dare not go and ask for it back. She may open her mouth and try to be likeable but people just aren't buying it because it's completely fake.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2015, 01:42:44 PM »
we know how hilary will manage the nation.  a combo of bubba + obama, predictable.

how will trump manage it?   Will he suddenly grow up, or continue the "i must dominate every room with my antics" behavior?  Cause he does an interview and insults the wife of some country, and there would be serious consequences.   He 'postures' and sends a fleet to enforce some new tariff he invents against china, there would be war.

I think - to me - the biggest fear about trump is that he may TRULY BELIEVE he can do some of these things, he's claiming.  Legal experts say absolutely not - and I'm scared of a prez who thinks his resolve trumps the law, pardon the pun.  Trump will literally override any law he wants in order to get what he wnats - he's already said it.   Well, the constitution is made up of laws.   

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2015, 01:45:42 PM »
we know how hilary will manage the nation.  a combo of bubba + obama, predictable.

how will trump manage it?   Will he suddenly grow up, or continue the "i must dominate every room with my antics" behavior?  Cause he does an interview and insults the wife of some country, and there would be serious consequences.   He 'postures' and sends a fleet to enforce some new tariff he invents against china, there would be war.

I think - to me - the biggest fear about trump is that he may TRULY BELIEVE he can do some of these things, he's claiming.  Legal experts say absolutely not - and I'm scared of a prez who thinks his resolve trumps the law, pardon the pun.  Trump will literally override any law he wants in order to get what he wnats - he's already said it.   Well, the constitution is made up of laws.   

Are you kidding me??

The man is 70 years old.

By that age you are dead set in your ways....That particular quality is not going to change. Not a chance in hell.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2015, 03:00:22 PM »
* Former Sec. of State Colin Powell admitted that he used a private email account for public business.
* Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush used a personal email account to post hundreds of thousands of emails on his own computer server when he was in office from 1999 to 2007.
* Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, though he called Clinton’s use of a private email address an “outrage,” is at the center of a Wisconsin controversy surrounding his use of a private email address.
* Florida Sen. Marco Rubio deleted emails from his private account during his tenure in state government, despite using his personal account to conduct business related to his official duties.
* New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's administration was chastised by the "Bridge-Gate" investigators for communicating through private emails.
* Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry conducted official business from his private email account and has not released the emails for public scrutiny.
* Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal conducts official business from his private email account and has not released the emails for public scrutiny.

Did they run classified intel off their home computers too? 

Let's assume they did (which I doubt), does that justify what Hillary did? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2015, 03:09:58 PM »
Did they run classified intel off their home computers too? 

Let's assume they did (which I doubt), does that justify what Hillary did? 

Does the silence about their actions justify the whining about Hillary's?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2015, 03:12:38 PM »
Does the silence about their actions justify the whining about Hillary's?

lol  I didn't expect a straight answer.  This is some pretty pathetic moral equivalency.  At least find a comparable situation if you're trying to justify Hillary's current bad acts by comparing them to the prior bad acts of other people. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2015, 04:09:28 PM »
Are you kidding me??

The man is 70 years old.

By that age you are dead set in your ways....That particular quality is not going to change. Not a chance in hell.

He was a staunch LIBERAL until he was 62 years old.

Then Obama took office, tea party emerged, and Trump decided to rebrand himself as the voice for an angry anti-establishment tea party.  I mean, inviting hilary to sit front row in your wedding after paying for her to get elected - how much more establishment can one get?

The repubs are in for a rude awakening when Trump gets into office and reveals he's a fcking democrat.  "How could we have known?"  Megyn Kelly said it... when did you stop being a democrat?"

He's a democrat rebranded as a populist anti-establishment voice of the people.  He hasn't broken a sweat a job in his life, he calls people names daily - he doesn't give a shit about the american people, he gives a shit about his own ego, and presidency was a challenge.

Repub, enjoy the democrat you get in 2016, whether it's trump or hilary.  You ignored 62 years of trump being a liberal cause you were caught up in the fanfare.  Enjoy it.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2015, 04:11:37 PM »
He was a staunch LIBERAL until he was 62 years old.

Then Obama took office, tea party emerged, and Trump decided to rebrand himself as the voice for an angry anti-establishment tea party.  I mean, inviting hilary to sit front row in your wedding after paying for her to get elected - how much more establishment can one get?

The repubs are in for a rude awakening when Trump gets into office and reveals he's a fcking democrat.  "How could we have known?"  Megyn Kelly said it... when did you stop being a democrat?"

He's a democrat rebranded as a populist anti-establishment voice of the people.  He hasn't broken a sweat a job in his life, he calls people names daily - he doesn't give a shit about the american people, he gives a shit about his own ego, and presidency was a challenge.

Repub, enjoy the democrat you get in 2016, whether it's trump or hilary.  You ignored 62 years of trump being a liberal cause you were caught up in the fanfare.  Enjoy it.

Ronald Reagan.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2015, 04:16:57 PM »
Ronald Reagan.

FOX news paints reagan as a conservative.

Reagan gave us amnesty for 4 million.  Reagan doubled national debt and tripled the size of govt.  There are many more examples.

And let's be honest, Reagan had 100x the maturity as Trump.  Reagan was tough when situation called for it.  Trump over-reacts on a nonstop basis, offended everyone he can, if it impresses people. 

imagine oil prices skyrocketing or a war starting because Trump did something erratic.  I know jeb won't do that.  I know hilary won't do it.  Can any of us really predict with certainty that Trump won't have immature, angry, rude outbreaks as CIC?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2015, 04:22:24 PM »
FOX news paints reagan as a conservative.

Reagan gave us amnesty for 4 million.  Reagan doubled national debt and tripled the size of govt.  There are many more examples.

And let's be honest, Reagan had 100x the maturity as Trump.  Reagan was tough when situation called for it.  Trump over-reacts on a nonstop basis, offended everyone he can, if it impresses people. 

imagine oil prices skyrocketing or a war starting because Trump did something erratic.  I know jeb won't do that.  I know hilary won't do it.  Can any of us really predict with certainty that Trump won't have immature, angry, rude outbreaks as CIC?

Trump is speaking now on Fox.

Watch as he has the media in the palms of his hands.

Then compare it to Hillary's increasingly contentious or outright staged press conferences.

It's like night and day.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2015, 04:31:34 PM »
LOL @ trump's speech.

Ears of the nation and all he wants to do is brag about how many people came to his speeches.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2015, 04:33:28 PM »
LOL @ trump's speech.

Ears of the nation and all he wants to do is brag about how many people came to his speeches.

He LOVES sticking it to poor Jeb!  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2015, 04:45:01 PM »
He LOVES sticking it to poor Jeb!  :D

It's like we're on some weird show on FX or HBO, where an over-the-top mophead idiot wins over the country.

I cannot believe Trump is so far ahead.  I cannot believe so many repubs love this democrat.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2015, 06:30:09 PM »
lol  I didn't expect a straight answer.  This is some pretty pathetic moral equivalency.  At least find a comparable situation if you're trying to justify Hillary's current bad acts by comparing them to the prior bad acts of other people. 

"lol"  The answer is pretty straight forward.  For anyone not attempting a biased slant.

Let me see...  if Party A does something that is wrong and shady and I keep quiet about it, over and over and over again.  Never uttering a word or raising a concern, then when Party B does the EXACT SAME THING I really have no right to suddenly feel all outraged and start whining.  Or are my actions justified simply because the opposing party did it? 

Of course not.  To even pretend so would make me a hypocrite.  You've proven time and time again you don't understand such a simple concept.

But if you think Hillary is in the wrong over her emails, maybe you can provide a link to your postings where you felt the exact same way when a Repub did the exact same thing.  Based on the numerous examples and evidence I posted above of Republicans doing it, you should have an easy time locating your past posts condemning it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2015, 07:37:16 PM »
"lol"  The answer is pretty straight forward.  For anyone not attempting a biased slant.

Let me see...  if Party A does something that is wrong and shady and I keep quiet about it, over and over and over again.  Never uttering a word or raising a concern, then when Party B does the EXACT SAME THING I really have no right to suddenly feel all outraged and start whining.  Or are my actions justified simply because the opposing party did it? 

Of course not.  To even pretend so would make me a hypocrite.  You've proven time and time again you don't understand such a simple concept.

But if you think Hillary is in the wrong over her emails, maybe you can provide a link to your postings where you felt the exact same way when a Repub did the exact same thing.  Based on the numerous examples and evidence I posted above of Republicans doing it, you should have an easy time locating your past posts condemning it.

Typical.  Two problems with this:

1.  They did not do "the EXACT SAME THING."  I'm unaware of any of those folks running classified intel off their personal computer.  That's a crime. 

2.  Even if we assume they do "the EXACT SAME THING," and not enough people complained about it, that has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not Hillary broke the law. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2015, 08:05:29 PM »

1.  They did not do "the EXACT SAME THING."  I'm unaware of any of those folks running classified intel off their personal computer.  That's a crime. 

2.  Even if we assume they do "the EXACT SAME THING," and not enough people complained about it, that has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not Hillary broke the law. 

1) hilary is a bag of shit 2) rove/bush are pieces of shit.

All 3 pieces of shit belong in jail, and anyone denying it obviously has intercourse with the manta rays at Sea World.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2015, 06:07:05 AM »

Typical.  Two problems with this :

1 - You are a hypocrite as usual.  Crime?  Only when Dems do it huh?

2 - My post isn't about whether "enough people" complain about it.  My post is about whether YOU complained about it.  Or just complain about it when someone with a (D) besides their name does it.  We all know the answer to that.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2015, 06:50:58 AM »
The further this campaign begins to unfold the more the differences between Trump and Clinton are starting to show.

Kids are generally pretty good at cutting through the bullshit and are naturally drawn to adults with likeable qualities.

Trump lands down in a helicopter and instantly he has several dozen kids pulling at his clothes, asking him questions, wanting to take a picture with him. Just following him around out of admiration. He just has that natural charisma in droves. He's like the favorite uncle or grandpa at the family reunion that gets surrounded when he pulls up in his car.

Hillary shows up to one of these rallies and it's completely different. She's like the weird old lady that lives next door. You keep your distance, try to avoid any type of conversation and if the baseball goes into her yard you dare not go and ask for it back. She may open her mouth and try to be likeable but people just aren't buying it because it's completely fake.

excellent post. the contrast displayed at the Iowa fair between these two was of epic proportions and is very telling.