Author Topic: White House: We lost FIVE MILLION Emails in 4 years  (Read 6851 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: White House: We lost FIVE MILLION Emails in 4 years
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2015, 11:15:38 AM »
Typical.  Two problems with this :

1 - You are a hypocrite as usual.  Crime?  Only when Dems do it huh?

2 - My post isn't about whether "enough people" complain about it.  My post is about whether YOU complained about it.  Or just complain about it when someone with a (D) besides their name does it.  We all know the answer to that.

By "do it" you must be referring to running classified intel off their personal computers.  That's the issue.  Which one of people you mentioned did that?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2015, 11:17:36 AM »
By "do it" you must be referring to running classified intel off their personal computers.  That's the issue.  Which one of people you mentioned did that?

you don't have an issue with her picking and choosing which emails were personal/significant, then DELETING THEN WIPING the server?

See, I have a big problem with it, but hey, that's just how conservatives feel.  We dislike Hilary pulling this crap.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2015, 11:17:45 AM »
The further this campaign begins to unfold the more the differences between Trump and Clinton are starting to show.

Kids are generally pretty good at cutting through the bullshit and are naturally drawn to adults with likeable qualities.

Trump lands down in a helicopter and instantly he has several dozen kids pulling at his clothes, asking him questions, wanting to take a picture with him. Just following him around out of admiration. He just has that natural charisma in droves. He's like the favorite uncle or grandpa at the family reunion that gets surrounded when he pulls up in his car.

Hillary shows up to one of these rallies and it's completely different. She's like the weird old lady that lives next door. You keep your distance, try to avoid any type of conversation and if the baseball goes into her yard you dare not go and ask for it back. She may open her mouth and try to be likeable but people just aren't buying it because it's completely fake.

Do children vote?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2015, 11:21:51 AM »
Do children vote?

most democrats have 2 felonies on their record by the time they reach age 18, so they have start voting at age 12 in order to keep liberals like obama/hilary/trump in office.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2015, 11:22:22 AM »
you don't have an issue with her picking and choosing which emails were personal/significant, then DELETING THEN WIPING the server?

See, I have a big problem with it, but hey, that's just how conservatives feel.  We dislike Hilary pulling this crap.

You're not a conservative.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2015, 11:25:23 AM »
You're not a conservative.

you attack me - but fail to attack Hilary for not only deleting emails, but ALSO WIPING THEM.   Her team sounded pathetic trying to say she didn't do it, tripping all over themselves, pretending it was some high-end sci-fi data nerd question. 

But hey, keep attacking me if it keeps attention off hilary.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2015, 11:30:12 AM »

How do you know the others wasn't classified?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2015, 11:31:21 AM »
most democrats have 2 felonies on their record by the time they reach age 18, so they have start voting at age 12 in order to keep liberals like obama/hilary/trump in office.

HAHAHAHA.   Good one.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2015, 11:32:54 AM »
you attack me - but fail to attack Hilary for not only deleting emails, but ALSO WIPING THEM.   Her team sounded pathetic trying to say she didn't do it, tripping all over themselves, pretending it was some high-end sci-fi data nerd question. 

But hey, keep attacking me if it keeps attention off hilary.

Correcting your ridiculous claim that you're a conservative is not attacking you. You're a liberal.  That isn't a pejorative.

And lol @ at taking attention off Hillary.  You have literally created about 50 or more Trump threads recently.  You liberals are tripping all over youselves to give that man a platform.

And, you bumped this thread to deflect attention away from Hillary.  Pretty poor trolling, as usual.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2015, 11:35:11 AM »
How do you know the others wasn't classified?

Because there would have been a criminal investigation, prosecutions, etc.

Which one of the people you listed ran classified intel off their home computers?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2015, 11:36:00 AM »
Correcting your ridiculous claim that you're a conservative is not attacking you. You're a liberal.  That isn't a pejorative.

And lol @ at taking attention off Hillary.  You have literally created about 50 or more Trump threads recently.  You liberals are tripping all over youselves to give that man a platform.

And, you bumped this thread to deflect attention away from Hillary.  Pretty poor trolling, as usual.

It isn't the liberals in Republican polls that have Trump in first place.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2015, 11:40:05 AM »
Because there would have been a criminal investigation, prosecutions, etc.

Which one of the people you listed ran classified intel off their home computers?

Investigations and prosecutions do not equate into guilt.

Which one ran emails off their home server?
 Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush used a personal email account to post hundreds of thousands of emails on his own computer server when he was in office from 1999 to 2007.

Now what's the real reason you are whining?  Oh, maybe Jebbie didn't store his server at home.  I guess the physical location of the server is the defining criteria on what to whine about?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2015, 11:44:21 AM »
Investigations and prosecutions do not equate into guilt.

Which one ran emails off their home server?
 Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush used a personal email account to post hundreds of thousands of emails on his own computer server when he was in office from 1999 to 2007.

Now what's the real reason you are whining?  Oh, maybe Jebbie didn't store his server at home.  I guess the physical location of the server is the defining criteria on what to whine about?

My question is about "classified intelligence," and running that info on a personal computer. Anyone who has or has had a security clearance knows that is a crime.  That's the issue.  Did Jeb or anyone else do that?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2015, 11:46:36 AM »
My question is about "classified intelligence," and running that info on a personal computer. Anyone who has or has had a security clearance knows that is a crime.  That's the issue.  Did Jeb or anyone else do that?

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2015, 11:48:27 AM »
Former Secretary of State Colin Powell?

I heard he used a personal computer for a bit.  I would be shocked if he used it for classified intel.  No way.  He's too smart.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2015, 11:50:43 AM »

How do you know Jeb's wasn't classified?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2015, 11:51:19 AM »
if you watched MSNBC any, you'd realize they initially LOVED trump because he was saying mean things to Jeb all day.

These days, they have turned on him, and they love John Kasich now. MSNBC spends about 30 minutes of each 60 minute show pointing out trump's flaws, contradictions, and how much his ideas will actually cost.  Relentlessly.  Chuck Todd was peppering Trump with nonstop gotcha Qs.

So yes, 3-4 weeks ago, they were sucking up to trump as he made the GOp field look dumb.  These days, they're shitting on him.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2015, 04:03:05 PM »
How do you know Jeb's wasn't classified?

Because he was a governor and governors typically deal with issues affecting their state, not classified issues involving national security. 

Which one of the people you mentioned ran classified intelligence off their home computers? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2015, 06:02:27 PM »
You're a liberal.

hey man, let's stick to the issues, not attack each other.  we're better than that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2015, 06:33:09 PM »
hey man, let's stick to the issues, not attack each other.  we're better than that.