Author Topic: Funny questions you get on lifting...  (Read 2824 times)

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
Re: Funny questions you get on lifting...
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2007, 06:53:11 PM »
Q. how long you been lifting?
A. oh this happend overnight.
Q. so if i go to the gym this afternoon i'll look like that tommorow.
A. ya sure will!!!
Q. so how much you bench
A. well i could bench your truck if that answers it
Q. how big are your arms
A. about as big as your head
Q. so when you lift weights does your lower area get bigger too.
A. only if you attach a dumbell to it and flex the damn thing

these are just some questions i've been asked by ppl and they  never seem to get it.

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
Re: Funny questions you get on lifting...
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2007, 07:30:50 PM »
i usally have nothign to talk about with the guys at work so i bring a flex mag or something to read while i eat lunch and on coffee breaks for the longest time i had a skinny lil guy always looking over my shoulder jsut standing there looking at the pics and commenting on how stupid that looks and how its usless and how it will all turn to fat soemday(you know the usual stuff people over 40 think yet this guy was younger then me) finally one day he spouts off how "girls dont even like guys like that even my girlfirned said so" i had had enough of this guys spouting off when no one had even asked him what he thought or even cared so i just looked at him and said "are you sure she doesnt like this look, or is she just being nice and dosent want to hurt your feelings cause you so skinny" (which he is, poor guy he always asks me "i want to put on some wieght for this summer what all should i be eating" and he always asks about a month before beach season starts lol)
Odilly