Author Topic: Why JAMES "Sandy Coosworth" SIMON hates SPECIAL ED...  (Read 4063 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Why JAMES "Sandy Coosworth" SIMON hates SPECIAL ED...
« on: April 14, 2007, 12:55:31 AM »
Poor Jimmy Simon still crying about missing his 60 seconds of fame on that elusive video.

This pencil-neck is mad that he had to drive six hours down from Canada by himself to the Arnold (to stay for "1/2 hour") because none of his 600 MySpace "friends" would ever actually hang out with such a loser.

This skinny queer PM'ed me a bunch of times like a baby the day after the Arnold begging me to show him "his video". That's right...of the 80 people that I interviewed (including 5 getbiggers), the pathetic and insecure James Simon was the only one BEGGING to see his own video. I was busy editing the videos of THE PROS and jokingly told him that when I got done jerking off to his AIDS-ridden face, I would give him a copy. He freaked out and PM'ed me: Fuck you you fat kike, I don't give a shit about the video. Since then he's been begging Blockhead and everyone else to show him the video. Plenty of people have seen it and they all laugh at this Albino twig.

The only reason I haven't posted it is because it pisses him off so much. He was on my nutsack the entire interview. I will provide a private link for anyone that wants it. Except for the One-Half Jewish James Simon. Yes, Jimmy's dad is a Jew. Hence, Simon. As in Carly Simon and Paul Simon.

Special "Fairtex" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Why JAMES "Sandy Coosworth" SIMON hates SPECIAL ED...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 01:01:23 AM »
Sure, I would like to see it...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 01:07:54 AM »
i take it you guys dont like eachother?
Z

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 01:12:40 AM »
And the showdown begins ...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 01:22:14 AM »
This thread is nothing without a link to the video.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 01:25:43 AM »
I will provide a private link for anyone that wants it.

Nah don't bother.  We don't care.  :-\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 01:27:54 AM »
i never saw any of those videos. never understood the point in coming to getbig to talk about videos on some other site  :-\
Z

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 01:38:22 AM »
Poor Jimmy Simon still crying about missing his 60 seconds of fame on that elusive video.

This pencil-neck is mad that he had to drive six hours down from Canada by himself to the Arnold (to stay for "1/2 hour") because none of his 600 MySpace "friends" would ever actually hang out with such a loser.

This skinny queer PM'ed me a bunch of times like a baby the day after the Arnold begging me to show him "his video". That's right...of the 80 people that I interviewed (including 5 getbiggers), the pathetic and insecure James Simon was the only one BEGGING to see his own video. I was busy editing the videos of THE PROS and jokingly told him that when I got done jerking off to his AIDS-ridden face, I would give him a copy. He freaked out and PM'ed me: Fuck you you fat kike, I don't give a shit about the video. Since then he's been begging Blockhead and everyone else to show him the video. Plenty of people have seen it and they all laugh at this Albino twig.

The only reason I haven't posted it is because it pisses him off so much. He was on my nutsack the entire interview. I will provide a private link for anyone that wants it. Except for the One-Half Jewish James Simon. Yes, Jimmy's dad is a Jew. Hence, Simon. As in Carly Simon and Paul Simon.

Special "Fairtex" Ed

special ed--a guy who doesnt lift weights and is  a shmoe of the worst kind cutting someone else down---intersting

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 07:52:14 AM »
I for one am interested in seeing this video.

thank you for your consideration.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 07:55:13 AM »
You guys are both pretty funny Jews dudes, I would like to see it.
E

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2007, 07:56:01 AM »

Special "Fairtex" Ed

no doubt about it..jimmy is a pathetic little girl. at the same time your a fat whore.
hahaha that part about 600 myspace "friends" was great.

you fat pig.  ;D

sandycoosworth

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 07:59:19 AM »

Special "Fairtex" Ed

something vexes thee?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2007, 08:00:37 AM »
Special Ed, will you be in Denver?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2007, 08:00:59 AM »
something vexes thee?

yeah, ed probably has to rape to get a woman.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2007, 08:02:24 AM »
special ed is an unfunny fat twat

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2007, 08:04:21 AM »
special ed is an unfunny fat twat

yeah the women he "interviewed" looked scared...i bet they thought he was creepy and smelled like a  "clubpussy"

Deltissimus

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2007, 08:06:24 AM »
Ed gets more ass than a toilet seat

sandycoosworth

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2007, 08:07:24 AM »
in case anyone is wondering what suddenly crawled up ed's fat ass...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=141404.0

Quote from: Jimmy
Why are you not surprised he is a "jew?"  Edumacate me.

#1 hes not funny yet hes all over the place

#2 hes obnoxious

#3 hes arrogant

#4 hes dumpy looking

#5 hes got jew beak

#6 hes from new york

#7 hes a lawyer

:D

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 08:07:43 AM »
dear god slaveboy!!!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2007, 08:09:14 AM »
Ed gets more ass than a toilet seat

as a humant toilet

sandycoosworth

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2007, 09:05:27 AM »
my favourite part of our interview was when your fat ass said you made me look small and i told you i would still make you my bitch ... and being the shinny pussy you are you didnt say shit about it :D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2007, 09:12:13 AM »
my favourite part of our interview was when your fat ass said you made me look small and i told you i would still make you my bitch ... and being the shinny pussy you are you didnt say shit about it :D

Did you PM him about the video?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2007, 09:13:44 AM »
get it over with and fight you two

sandycoosworth

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2007, 09:17:28 AM »
get it over with and fight you two

i would happily beat the ever living shit out of ed if he wanted to fight ... but ill tell you right now it would be cowardly of me cause the guy is really a giant hunk of shit

sandycoosworth

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2007, 09:18:20 AM »
bwahahahahha..... i just called ed a hunk :D