Author Topic: 150 Regent grads in the Bush administration?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!  (Read 18364 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Well, this is all getting lost on what?  If someone on this forum calls someone a nappy headed slut, it doesn't mean it's ok because some blacks have nappy hair.  It's using a stereotyped aspect of the race against the person.  It's quite obviously racist to do so.  It's one of the few things we've limited in this forum and that is at Ron's request so know when you make a statement like that to another member, it will be considered racist here and it will be deleted.  You can talk about race and race/racism but this is not the place to actively be racist.
What if I call Deedee a nappy headed ho?  She could have nappy hair.  I know white female BB players with nappy hair.   ;D 
Squishy face retard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
well I am in the military and spend months on end sleeping with 12 people in a tent, many blacks, and my last 3 roomates before I got married were black. Maybe it is their age, but they all either shaved their head or wore some sort of head cover to bed

I'm not sure you're seeing a representative sample.  As I mentioned, my experience is much different than yours.  I think you find similar grooming habits, regardless of race, that are based on education, profession, income, etc.  

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Well, this is all getting lost on what?  If someone on this forum calls someone a nappy headed slut, it doesn't mean it's ok because some blacks have nappy hair.  It's using a stereotyped aspect of the race against the person.  It's quite obviously racist to do so.  It's one of the few things we've limited in this forum and that is at Ron's request so know when you make a statement like that to another member, it will be considered racist here and it will be deleted.  You can talk about race and race/racism but this is not the place to actively be racist.

But the definition of Racism is...

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.  
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.  

I never said I was better because of my hair, nor did I discriminate in anyway....

But I get  your point and I will be more careful, don't like the double standard though
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
I'm not sure you're seeing a representative sample.  As I mentioned, my experience is much different than yours.  I think you find similar grooming habits, regardless of race, that are based on education, profession, income, etc.  

I don't know, I mean I have known a few hundred and it was pretty much par for the course..just ask 'em sometime
gotta love life

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
But I did not specify number.  How about Jackson's "Hymietown" comment?  Imus is controversial which is fine.  As far as I see it, Imus made a true statement except regarding their status as "hos" but I gather he made it because the black community calls women "hos".

What about Jackson's comments?  Obviously racist, but what does that have to do with Imus?  Didn't he make the "Hymietown" comment over 20 years ago?    

You can try and rationalize Imus' comments, but the comments by and his guest were clearly racist.  And really out of place too.  These girls are college students and elite athletes.  They didn't deserve this.  I'd be less sympathetic if they were hip hop rap video vixens.  

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
What about Jackson's comments?  Obviously racist, but what does that have to do with Imus?  Didn't he make the "Hymietown" comment over 20 years ago?   

You can try and rationalize Imus' comments, but the comments by and his guest were clearly racist.  And really out of place too.  These girls are college students and elite athletes.  They didn't deserve this.  I'd be less sympathetic if they were hip hop rap video vixens.   

I disagree.  I guess by your logic we should censor "The Amazing Racist" (who is Jewish) for his comments about Mexicans and other races, Chris Rock, Paul Mooney and many others.  They make racist comments regarding stereotypes, just like Imus.  Same shit but they are making comments about whites.
Squishy face retard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I disagree.  I guess by your logic we should censor "The Amazing Racist" (who is Jewish) for his comments about Mexicans and other races, Chris Rock, Paul Mooney and many others.  They make racist comments regarding stereotypes, just like Imus.  Same shit but they are making comments about whites.

I don't know who "The Amazing Racist" is.  Never heard of him.  But sounds like apples and oranges.  Comedians always make fun of race.  The comments of Imus and his guest were just out of place.  They weren't doing a comedy routine.  They weren't making fun of different races.  Just inappropriate.  And stupid. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Actually, I'm right.  Robertson doesn't run the law school:  http://www.regent.edu/acad/schlaw/faculty_staff/administration.cfm

So the problem is that Bush hired lawyers from a law school that emphasizes "Christian Leadership"?  And this is a bad thing?  You know my answer.  :)  These kids still have to pass the bar exam like every other law school graduate.  Sounds to me like Bush is trying to hire conservatives.  I don't expect anything less.  Just like I'd expect Hillary to hire liberals.    

Actually it says right here he serves as their president and chancellor, please do not try to tell me he has no direct influnce over the school.  The notion would be silly as all hell. http://www.regent.edu/acad/undergrad/drpatrobertson/bio.cfm  THis isn't about just highering conservatives... Well I think you know the justice department shouldnt' be intentionally politicized.  Even John Ashcroft believes that.  If Clinton had done exactly the same with say some crappy school that was founded by Barbara Striesand having the motto, "Leftist Leadership to Change the World" I would think you might have good call to bitch too!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
What if I call Deedee a nappy headed ho?  She could have nappy hair.  I know white female BB players with nappy hair.   ;D 
I'm not going to play.  You know what I said and what I mean.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
What about Jackson's comments?  Obviously racist, but what does that have to do with Imus?  Didn't he make the "Hymietown" comment over 20 years ago?    

You can try and rationalize Imus' comments, but the comments by and his guest were clearly racist.  And really out of place too.  These girls are college students and elite athletes.  They didn't deserve this.  I'd be less sympathetic if they were hip hop rap video vixens.  

But Beach, how can these girls be so offended by what he said and yet I GUARANTEE they each have CDs from rappers that say much much worse that they listen to by choice. Not to mention the clubs they go to that play hour after hour of the same thing. Everytime they put the headphones on they are in their own little rap video
gotta love life

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
But the definition of Racism is...

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.  
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.  

I never said I was better because of my hair, nor did I discriminate in anyway....

But I get  your point and I will be more careful, don't like the double standard though
Thanks for defining "Racism" which does not in any fashion demonstrate that the comment you made was not racist ::)  I really don't care what you think anyway.  It's a judgement call by a mod and right unless Ron tells me otherwise.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
But Beach, how can these girls be so offended by what he said and yet I GUARANTEE they each have CDs from rappers that say much much worse that they listen to by choice. Not to mention the clubs they go to that play hour after hour of the same thing. Everytime they put the headphones on they are in their own little rap video

It really is quite perturbing that you are in the military with your serious racist leanings. Do they let you have a gun?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
Thanks for defining "Racism" which does not in any fashion demonstrate that the comment you made was not racist ::)  I really don't care what you think anyway.  It's a judgement call by a mod and right unless Ron tells me otherwise.

maybe you can explain how is was racist?
gotta love life

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
maybe you can explain how is was racist?
I already did, I'm not going in circles for you ::)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
I already did, I'm not going in circles for you ::)

I didn't imply that one race was superior, nor did I discriminate. So simply because she was offended that makes it racism? So if she insults me and I get offended is it racism?
gotta love life

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I didn't imply that one race was superior, nor did I discriminate. So simply because she was offended that makes it racism? So if she insults me and I get offended is it racism?
Look, I'm telling you that if you call Jag that again, it will be taken as a racist comment on this board and be deleted.  End of Story.  Don't do it.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
What did MM69 say that was Racist?  I missed it.  ???
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
He decided to expand on calling her a slut ala Imus style.  Ron and other mods don't want racist comments on this board, the only thing I'm doing is enforcing it.  There was a complaint about mm69's comment and I made a judgement call, he said it clearly in anger at Jag so I enforced the policy.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT

Well, for one look at the thread he started about a black man shooting a kid.

The premise of the thread alone was bad, as it wasn't a even black guy that did the shooting but MM69 said since we are all so violent it is okay to blame us ::)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV

The premise of the thread alone was bad, as it wasn't a even black guy that did the shooting but MM69 said since we are all so violent it is okay to blame us ::)

I didn't make the numbers up did I? I mean hell statistically speaking I wasn't totally of base with my assumption. The original post wasn't racist at all, maybe my comment to Jag was a tad over the line but it wan't out of anger. I don't get angry on here. This isn't reality...
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV

Oh and the stats do show that them crazy white bitches are much more violent than black women...that is why I didn't marry a white woman
gotta love life

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Look you started a thread blaming a black man for a crime, he did not do.

End of story.

Have a nice mini-vacation with your wife btw.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
Look you started a thread blaming a black man for a crime, he did not do.

End of story.

Have a nice mini-vacation with your wife btw.

it almost sounds like you mean that...if so thank you
gotta love life

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
it almost sounds like you mean that...if so thank you

I do, despite my violent tendencies[;D], you'll find me to be a perfectly pleasent person. Have a good time.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
I do, despite my violent tendencies[;D], you'll find me to be a perfectly pleasent person. Have a good time.

not to get all Mr. Rogers or anything but I think if we all met in a bar somewhere we sould have just as many laughs as arguments. But what fun would that be here?
gotta love life