Author Topic: gh15 tip of the week  (Read 50616 times)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Re: gh15 tip of the week
« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2007, 07:59:43 AM »
Does the green tea have anything to do with your golden showers, hence the name "uk gold"? :-X
You need to drink a couple of litres of water for a good [clean] golden shower.
Dear Gh15,

So you think that i could take some of that Bronkaid and do cardio at least 3 times a week only and i may lose a little bit of weight?

Thanks.

Lisa
Despite 'gh15's' obvious knowledge, i can't believe taking bronkaid/epehedrine for such long periods of time is healthy. Whats wrong with dieting and cardio?

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #126 on: April 16, 2007, 08:03:25 AM »
Despite 'gh15's' obvious knowledge, i can't believe taking bronkaid/epehedrine for such long periods of time is healthy. Whats wrong with dieting and cardio?

Dieting and cardio? Oh come on now...i'm looking for the easy way out...i am a girl, remember? ;D

Lisa

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: April 16, 2007, 08:06:13 AM »
Dieting and cardio? Oh come on now...i'm looking for the easy way out...i am a girl, remember? ;D

Lisa
all kidding aside Lisa you'll lose a tremendous amount of bodyfat with it but like it was said earlier it may interfere with your sleep and it will definitely cut your appetite big time.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #128 on: April 16, 2007, 08:08:00 AM »
all kidding aside Lisa you'll lose a tremendous amount of bodyfat with it but like it was said earlier it may interfere with your sleep and it will definitely cut your appetite big time.

But if i take one in the morning and then do cardio i should be fine, i'm thinking.

Lisa

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: April 16, 2007, 08:10:28 AM »
But if i take one in the morning and then do cardio i should be fine, i'm thinking.

Lisa
yeah if you take one really early you should be fine, just work really hard to get that shit out of your system, people need to realize that ephedrine is an amphetamine in all honesty, it's a pretty mild one if you only take 25mg. but you have to be careful with it.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #130 on: April 16, 2007, 08:40:57 AM »
i can't believe taking bronkaid/epehedrine for such long periods of time is healthy. Whats wrong with dieting and cardio?

Because that would involve not taking any drugs and gh15 obviously doesn't believe things can be accomplished without drugs.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #131 on: April 16, 2007, 08:51:54 AM »

now to the intestone dude,,i dont suggest high or mega doses on everything,,you say it with out any back up,,read my 900 posts again before coming to me with bullcrap,,

second thing there is no need to get into medical book crap,,ephedrine never stop working on you while clen need to be cycled,,why? because i said so.

Because "you said so" holds no merit with me no matter who you are, also, do you always recommend suppliments without doing research with the "medical book crap"?

I just scanned through the first page of your posts and this what was found, paragraph 3 and 6 just for starters;

7 rules to build phenominal physiqe from gh15 house of pain or pain in the ass depends how you look at it,,follow it to the t and you will be able to not only call yourself bodybuilders but also look like ones

1. you dont built big legs with big weights,,you build it with higher number of reps with moderate weight,,pay attention to the 110lb "fitness girl" in your gym,,when she is on the stepper and you are behind her,,take a look at her quad swip and leg development,,,i assure you she didnt achieve it with 6 plates 45lb each side of a barbell,,the fact you see bunch of whores and homos looking at you while you squat dont mean you need to put on the bar 6 plates,,you wont build NOTHING BUT YOUR EGO,,and even then it wont be for long

2. lift only as heavy as you can lift with good form! all the show off movements should be kept to either  when your legs are the size of kamali legs and already been through the growing phase which was years ago for a professional bodybuilder,,or to a specific day of the month that you feel like showing off and not training the muscle for growth purpose. you dont go and put 6 plates each side of the bar when you are 200lb and the pro next to you is 270lb,,dont work this way,,,yes  even if you are on drugs!! the fact you juice dont mean you need to fuck yourself up and not improve,,chose a day to do it,,once a month,,to satisfy your need to be the "best" in the gym

3. use hormones on a regular basis

4. do not quit no matter what,,keep on going and improving,,the ones who quit always try to get back after couple years,,and never get back better,,always chasing the thought of what  would happen if they didnt stop training,,NEVER QUIT!

5. diet matters less when you try to pack on muscle mass,,only when cutting diet really matters!,,pay attention to form and pack in the calories with good stack of hormones,,cut and think about diet later on when wanna do a show,,if you will sit and calculate your diet from the first moment you enter a gym you will NEVER EVER GROW! remember what i told you here,,,guys who start training should never pay 100% attention to diet,,only aspect they need to pay attention in the diet is high enough protien and high enough calories

6. always use ephedrine when cutting,,always use eca when cutting,,alwyas eat less when cutting,,always eat majority of your food clean when cutting,,dont ever give up your dirty food completely when cutting because your body needs it eventhough you are cutting,,doesnt need it overdue but still need it once or twice a week,,your brain needs it!,,especially on hormones and fat burners,,you will never look your best if you completely eliminate carbs during diet phase,,you gotta have them to a limit,,and i dont talk here about no carb up phase before a show im talkin about carb intake during the all diet/prep,,if you keep it at 30grams a day for 4 months  you will end up looking like SHIT and dont listen to what any one else tell you,,you need to know how to cycle carbs right! especially when cutting.

7. if you chose to use supplements,,as in protien powder,,use a good one like allmax or something so you atleast have some good shit

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: April 16, 2007, 09:18:10 AM »
Because "you said so" holds no merit with me no matter who you are, also, do you always recommend suppliments without doing research with the "medical book crap"?

I just scanned through the first page of your posts and this what was found, paragraph 3 and 6 just for starters;

7 rules to build phenominal physiqe from gh15 house of pain or pain in the ass depends how you look at it,,follow it to the t and you will be able to not only call yourself bodybuilders but also look like ones

1. you dont built big legs with big weights,,you build it with higher number of reps with moderate weight,,pay attention to the 110lb "fitness girl" in your gym,,when she is on the stepper and you are behind her,,take a look at her quad swip and leg development,,,i assure you she didnt achieve it with 6 plates 45lb each side of a barbell,,the fact you see bunch of whores and homos looking at you while you squat dont mean you need to put on the bar 6 plates,,you wont build NOTHING BUT YOUR EGO,,and even then it wont be for long

2. lift only as heavy as you can lift with good form! all the show off movements should be kept to either  when your legs are the size of kamali legs and already been through the growing phase which was years ago for a professional bodybuilder,,or to a specific day of the month that you feel like showing off and not training the muscle for growth purpose. you dont go and put 6 plates each side of the bar when you are 200lb and the pro next to you is 270lb,,dont work this way,,,yes  even if you are on drugs!! the fact you juice dont mean you need to fuck yourself up and not improve,,chose a day to do it,,once a month,,to satisfy your need to be the "best" in the gym

3. use hormones on a regular basis

4. do not quit no matter what,,keep on going and improving,,the ones who quit always try to get back after couple years,,and never get back better,,always chasing the thought of what  would happen if they didnt stop training,,NEVER QUIT!

5. diet matters less when you try to pack on muscle mass,,only when cutting diet really matters!,,pay attention to form and pack in the calories with good stack of hormones,,cut and think about diet later on when wanna do a show,,if you will sit and calculate your diet from the first moment you enter a gym you will NEVER EVER GROW! remember what i told you here,,,guys who start training should never pay 100% attention to diet,,only aspect they need to pay attention in the diet is high enough protien and high enough calories

6. always use ephedrine when cutting,,always use eca when cutting,,alwyas eat less when cutting,,always eat majority of your food clean when cutting,,dont ever give up your dirty food completely when cutting because your body needs it eventhough you are cutting,,doesnt need it overdue but still need it once or twice a week,,your brain needs it!,,especially on hormones and fat burners,,you will never look your best if you completely eliminate carbs during diet phase,,you gotta have them to a limit,,and i dont talk here about no carb up phase before a show im talkin about carb intake during the all diet/prep,,if you keep it at 30grams a day for 4 months  you will end up looking like SHIT and dont listen to what any one else tell you,,you need to know how to cycle carbs right! especially when cutting.

7. if you chose to use supplements,,as in protien powder,,use a good one like allmax or something so you atleast have some good shit

so what have you contributed to this field of discussion oh intenselyfatone?

that's right, nothing!

this is why people listen to what gh15, because good or bad, he provides information.

you claim to be so concerned about 'young lifters' and what not, but you spend your all your time and energy on here merely stroking your tiny dick ego and contribute little else.

that is why people actually listen to gh and ignore you. ;)

just trying to help you stop wasting your valuable time aswell as (of particular concern) thread space.

thankyou.  :D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #133 on: April 16, 2007, 10:56:31 AM »

this is why people listen to what gh15, because good or bad, he provides information.

just trying to help you stop wasting your valuable time aswell as (of particular concern) thread space.

"Because good or BAD he provides information"?? Are you retarded?

Like you, there's alot of people on here who don't know the good from the bad, this guy is the prime example of why bodybuilding is 90% trial and error with little scientific basis to back claims.......in his (gh15's) words "medical book crap" and "what I say is golden and thats that!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #134 on: April 16, 2007, 11:02:29 AM »

Like you, there's alot of people on here who don't know the good from the bad, this guy is the prime example of why bodybuilding is 90% trial and error with little scientific basis to back claims.......in his (gh15's) words "medical book crap" and "what I say is golden and thats that!!

I agree, you should be VERY careful with gh15's posts. He sometimes writes without thinking too much it seems. I bet he knows his shit, but sometimes he's just too dirty while explaining.

Best example is the "the more ephedrine you take the more fat you will lose" in the first post. That's why i asked him if ONE gram per day was fine. at one g per day you would die, seriously.
His claim is absolutely wrong, ephedrine works at low doses over longer periods of time. What is even more annoying with gh15 is that it seems he doesn't care at all for health.
His cycle advises are crap too, mostly are just too high. With short esters of test you can have better results with lower doses if you aren't a professional BB. (just my opinion)

Funny thing is that he thinks that low doese test is still natural.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 16, 2007, 11:21:00 AM »

Yeah, you haven't contributed a thing to this as far as good advice goes.  Therefore you have no right to criticize others. 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: April 16, 2007, 11:25:27 AM »
Yeah, you haven't contributed a thing to this as far as good advice goes.  Therefore you have no right to criticize others. 

Dude, keep your personal problems with Mr. Intenseone out of this.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #137 on: April 16, 2007, 11:28:38 AM »
I said same; where's intenseone's reasoning? Not much yet.. ::)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: April 16, 2007, 11:30:49 AM »

... and all i see you saying is 'blah blah blah.'

good and bad info is actually all good, especially with such a non-exacting science like muscle building.

people will discern the good from the bad, as applicable to them, all by themselves without blowhards like you.

did you start using steroids and stimulants simply because someone said that it was a good idea?

99% of people are going to make an informed decision either way despite some message board 'guru's pro stance. the other 1% are going to take them regardless.

i can GUARANTEE, nobody's going to not take them based on your stance. if anything an anal receptor like yourself is more likely to encourage use.

when are you stupid americans going to realise that 'just say no' is the dumbest thing you can say to a potential drug user.

read donkey kong's post. he disagrees somewhat with gh 15 recommendation, but he provides information so as to help people make an informed decision based on potential pros and cons, effective alternatives and precautions. he leaves the reader to make his/her own decision.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2007, 11:39:58 AM »
Dude, keep your personal problems with Mr. Intenseone out of this.

You're a loser.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 16, 2007, 12:25:54 PM »
You're a loser.

No i'm not, you are criticising himyet provide nothing to the thread either.  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 16, 2007, 05:43:50 PM »
JUST TRIED 200 MG. CAFFEINE 10-15 MINUTES BEFORE CARDIO...GREAT ALL BY ITSELF FOR HIGHER INTENSITY AND INCREASED ENDURANCE DOWN THE STRETCH.

SUGGESTION:

-TRY 200 MG. CAFFEINE BY ITSELF 10-15 MINUTES BEFORE WORKOUT

-IN LATER WORKOUTS COMPARE THE EFFECT OF ADDING GREEN TEA (MEGA T, ETC) TO THE CAFFEINE, AS PER DIRECTIONS.

THIS MIGHT BE ENOUGH, AVOIDING EPH AND ECA STACK RISKS. ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: April 16, 2007, 05:45:32 PM »
JUST TRIED 200 MG. CAFFEINE 10-15 MINUTES BEFORE CARDIO...GREAT ALL BY ITSELF FOR HIGHER INTENSITY AND ENDURANCE DOWN THE STRETCH.

SUGGESTION:

-TRY CAFFEINE BY ITSELF 10-15 MINUTES BEFORE WORKOUT

-IN LATER WORKOUTS COMPARE THE EFFECT OF ADDING GREEN TEA (MEGA T, ETC) TO THE CAFFEINE, AS PER DIRECTIONS.

THIS MIGHT BE ENOUGH, WITHOUT EVEN BOTHERING WITH EPH RISKS ;D
exactly Pump, this is what i've been saying, i've been using just plain old caffiene before weights and lately cardio since the ephedrine ban and i like it.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 16, 2007, 05:49:25 PM »
exactly Pump, this is what i've been saying, i've been using just plain old caffiene before weights and lately cardio since the ephedrine ban and i like it.

200 caffeine pills are more effective than coffee, to me. Big difference, still have a buzz for a second round of cardio  :o

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: April 16, 2007, 06:00:44 PM »
200 caffeine pills are more effective than coffee, to me. Big difference, still have a buzz for a second round of cardio  :o

I'm confused now.....if you are just looking for a little energy boost then why are you even interested in ephedrine or green tea extract? Like any stimulant, the effects will become less and less noticeable over time.

The reason to take the green tea extract or ephedrine is to aid in fat loss and muscle preservation!

Ephedrine, when used properly, is very safe. The only reason we have all these FDA regulations on it (and pseudoephedrine) is due to their use as meth precursors.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: April 16, 2007, 06:09:15 PM »
I'm confused now.....if you are just looking for a little energy boost then why are you even interested in ephedrine or green tea extract? Like any stimulant, the effects will become less and less noticeable over time.

The reason to take the green tea extract or ephedrine is to aid in fat loss and muscle preservation!

Ephedrine, when used properly, is very safe. The only reason we have all these FDA regulations on it (and pseudoephedrine) is due to their use as meth precursors.

The usual good medical advice-take only the minimum necessary to accomplish fat/weight loss:

-Start with caffeine pre-workout + good diet.

-Add green tea later if greater loss is needed, see what the differences are.

-As a last resort substitute more risky eph for green tea, only if necessary.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: April 16, 2007, 06:13:36 PM »
The usual good medical advice-take only the minimum necessary to accomplish fat/weight loss:

-Start with caffeine pre-workout + good diet.

-Add green tea later if greater loss is needed, see what the differences are.

-As a last resort substitute more risky eph for green tea, only if necessary.

Agreed, most important thing is the diet......have you considered the adonis principles ? LOL

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #147 on: April 16, 2007, 06:14:50 PM »
so what have you contributed to this field of discussion oh intenselyfatone?

that's right, nothing!

you claim to be so concerned about 'young lifters' and what not, but you spend your all your time and energy on here merely stroking your tiny dick ego and contribute little else.

You can go ahead think that gh15 is the be all to end all, but since he can't answer why the ephedrine will have a reverse effect over time, he clearly doesn't know what he's talking about, a little hint..........it doesn't keep burning fat........more later!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: April 16, 2007, 07:02:47 PM »
You can go ahead think that gh15 is the be all to end all, but since he can't answer why the ephedrine will have a reverse effect over time, he clearly doesn't know what he's talking about, a little hint..........it doesn't keep burning fat........more later!

... and all i see you saying is 'blah blah blah.'

good and bad info is actually all good, especially with such a non-exacting science like muscle building.

people will discern the good from the bad, as applicable to them, all by themselves without blowhards like you.

did you start using steroids and stimulants simply because someone said that it was a good idea?

99% of people are going to make an informed decision either way despite some message board 'guru's pro stance. the other 1% are going to take them regardless.

i can GUARANTEE, nobody's going to not take them based on your stance. if anything an anal receptor like yourself is more likely to encourage use.

when are you stupid americans going to realise that 'just say no' is the dumbest thing you can say to a potential drug user.

read donkey kong's post. he disagrees somewhat with gh 15 recommendation, but he provides information so as to help people make an informed decision based on potential pros and cons, effective alternatives and precautions. he leaves the reader to make his/her own decision.

how about: contribute or stfu? ;)

nobody gives a shit about your 'more later' crap wanker.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: April 16, 2007, 07:49:08 PM »
GH15 what would you recommend taking in the offseason for energy. I have sleep apnea and use provigil. I fall asleep all the fucking time and it's so hard to get up for work outs. Is there anything better or would you just take ephedrine year round if you were me?