Author Topic: gh15 tip of the week  (Read 50190 times)

• Getbig III
Re: gh15 tip of the week
« Reply #150 on: April 16, 2007, 08:02:26 PM »
Why don't you use the CPAP machine for your apnea?  I love mine.
Ron Paul 2012

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: April 16, 2007, 08:05:07 PM »
Why don't you use the CPAP machine for your apnea?  I love mine.

trust me, I tried, but I couldn't even fall asleep with that mask on. So now at least I "think" i'm sleeping.

Seriously though, I do need to use it, i know. You feel much better now that you have that?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #152 on: April 16, 2007, 08:15:35 PM »
... and all i see you saying is 'blah blah blah.'

good and bad info is actually all good, especially with such a non-exacting science like muscle building.

people will discern the good from the bad, as applicable to them, all by themselves without blowhards like you.

did you start using steroids and stimulants simply because someone said that it was a good idea?

99% of people are going to make an informed decision either way despite some message board 'guru's pro stance. the other 1% are going to take them regardless.

i can GUARANTEE, nobody's going to not take them based on your stance. if anything an anal receptor like yourself is more likely to encourage use.

when are you stupid americans going to realise that 'just say no' is the dumbest thing you can say to a potential drug user.

read donkey kong's post. he disagrees somewhat with gh 15 recommendation, but he provides information so as to help people make an informed decision based on potential pros and cons, effective alternatives and precautions. he leaves the reader to make his/her own decision.

how about: contribute or stfu? ;)

nobody gives a shit about your 'more later' crap wanker.

Hi gh15 :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #153 on: April 16, 2007, 09:52:44 PM »
too much shit to read,,its only ephedrine fellas :D

let me try to see if i remember the questions,,,,lisa asked something and the answer is yes to whatever she asked,,i forgot what it was,,think it was about losing bodyfat on bronkaid 3 times a week,,answer is yes for a woman in particular!! just dont abuse the thing and you will melt fat wize

the other dude asked something about offseason energy ,,caffeine and ephedrine,,b12,,growth if youre over 30 or anytime if you got the cash,,epo is you need more endurance for endurance sports,,epo is what every cyclist and long distance runners are on majority of the year,, etc

to the dude who wanna throw me in prison :D,,remember what i recomend here is with the idea in mind that im talking to lifters and bodybuilders that are serious about the bodybuilding and wanna improve,,,i dont give advices with the idea in mind that i talk to guys who come to have fun on the internet,,soooo since i assume majority of the people on this board wouldnt even find this board if they were not big time into bodybuilding and training,,i feel good to recomend and direct them in the right way,,

now,,i dont come here and give you short cuts to build the phenominal physiqe,,,that can not happen with all the drugs in the world if you dont follow specific basic rules which are training right eating and sleeping and transforming yourself into a bodybuilder during the first couple years of training,,

what i do give you short cuts for is the way to get to the most perfect look that you wanted so long to have,, after you already packed on the muscle and have enough muscle to play with,,

hormones and fatburners and other products are all good and fine but i never suggest it to a guy that just entered a gym or decided he wanna start working out,, every thing i write here is with the idea in mind that you already know what you do in the gym and already established yourself as a lifter,,,it is obviously for people who been at it for couple years and live and breath it!

ephedrine is very safe when taken at normal doses of 25-100mg a day depending on your lean muscle mass!,,abuse of ephedrine may result in sudden death as you seen in football and other sports,,so no do not take 12 tablets of bronkaid per day,,thats not the way ,,

you like to talk on this board about the skinny 140lb guys that like to show their 12 pack abs in the gym,,,what i did was pointing you at the right way and products needed inorder to have that 12 pack at 200lb,,with no need for cardio,,,ephedrine will melt the fat off your body,,,the adding of caffeine and aspirin will make the process faster and better and most effiicient,,,your blood pressure doesnt rize up or high when you cut,,,you lose weight,,you lost fat,,,you go from 240 to 200lb you lean out your body,,,the body wanna drop this fat off it,,the more fat it burns the healthier it will feel and no blood pressure will be a problem esecially with aspirin and reduction of aas doses (youre cutting remember?)

your body goes from the bulking phase and red mellon face to a healthy lean mean muscle machine,,,and no health problems should happen unless you had them to begin with,,
the high blood pressure is when you are 250lb 18% bodyfat on dianabol testosrerone and nandrolone with slin and gh,,THIS IS WHEN YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE IS AND SHOULD BE HIGH,,

send my condolonses to virginia tech,,,i blame britny spears and snoop dogy for everything,,i hope that this chinease mother fucker burnt in hell for eternity

fallen angel

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #154 on: April 16, 2007, 11:33:06 PM »
too much shit to read,,its only ephedrine fellas :D

the high blood pressure is when you are 250lb 18% bodyfat on dianabol testosrerone and nandrolone with slin and gh,,THIS IS WHEN YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE IS AND SHOULD BE HIGH,,

send my condolonses to virginia tech,,,i blame britny spears and snoop dogy for everything,,i hope that this chinease mother fucker burnt in hell for eternity

en worse

1. You obviously don't know the effects of ephedrine (besides the side effects) has on the body from prolonged use even in "small doses".

2. Blood pressure is basically effected by anything and is even worse when on certain aas.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #155 on: April 17, 2007, 12:05:47 AM »
I've taken it off&on for about 4 years now.  I don't think it is particularly healthy to stay on indefinitely.  I would reccomend something like 8 weeks on, 4 off or something along those lines.  I can easily fall asleep right after taking ECA if I am on it for a few months.  Screw it if you are thinking long-term; there is no point in continuously taking to just to stay lean. 

For green tea supplements, realize that the thermogenic component in it is the caffeine.  That's really the only thing.  There are anti-oxidants as well, but anti-oxidants are highly overrated...they do great in test tubes but don't really do much in the human body.  They are more of a sales pitch now than anything else.   Personally, I think using a lot of caffeine is just as bad as ephedrine.  My problem with caffeine now is that I have developed obvious withdrawal when I go a few hours without some, and they do not go away for a few days unless I ingest more caffeine. 

Also, if you do buy ephedrine products over the net, it is possible that you will get reported to the DEA (i have been).  It's probably not a huge deal unless they see you buying massive quantities of it.  Basically, many state governments are developing databases on this type of thing, particularly if they have a meth problem.  For example, I am pretty sure Walgreens & CVS report these things, probably to EPIC.  If you are reported, it will not be to the agents armed with uzi's and having "DEA" written on the back of their coats.  They have another division that handles lesser affairs where agents make about 1/3 of those other guys salary.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: April 17, 2007, 02:09:28 AM »
I've taken it off&on for about 4 years now.  I don't think it is particularly healthy to stay on indefinitely.  I would reccomend something like 8 weeks on, 4 off or something along those lines.  I can easily fall asleep right after taking ECA if I am on it for a few months.  Screw it if you are thinking long-term; there is no point in continuously taking to just to stay lean. 

For green tea supplements, realize that the thermogenic component in it is the caffeine.  That's really the only thing.  There are anti-oxidants as well, but anti-oxidants are highly overrated...they do great in test tubes but don't really do much in the human body.  They are more of a sales pitch now than anything else.   Personally, I think using a lot of caffeine is just as bad as ephedrine.  My problem with caffeine now is that I have developed obvious withdrawal when I go a few hours without some, and they do not go away for a few days unless I ingest more caffeine. 

Also, if you do buy ephedrine products over the net, it is possible that you will get reported to the DEA (i have been).  It's probably not a huge deal unless they see you buying massive quantities of it.  Basically, many state governments are developing databases on this type of thing, particularly if they have a meth problem.  For example, I am pretty sure Walgreens & CVS report these things, probably to EPIC.  If you are reported, it will not be to the agents armed with uzi's and having "DEA" written on the back of their coats.  They have another division that handles lesser affairs where agents make about 1/3 of those other guys salary.

this is true. there is a 'monitoring' of people ordering ephedrine and pseudo ephedrine.

the ONLY problem (despite what they say about all these people with exploding hearts  ::)) with these drugs is the simple fact that ephedrine is used to manufacture amphetamines. that's it, that's all and that's what it always has been about.

they say we live a in a 'free' democracy, but the fact is that law abiding tax payers are being deprived of free choice because a blanket ban makes it easier to control the manufacturing and thus supply of amphetamines.

the 'war' on drugs, as usual, has many victims and free choice is one of them.

just another case where those that sit in positions of power use the media to manipulate your constitution for their own purpose.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #157 on: April 17, 2007, 02:20:04 AM »
this is true. there is a 'monitoring' of people ordering ephedrine and pseudo ephedrine.

the ONLY problem (despite what they say about all these people with exploding hearts  ::)) with these drugs is the simple fact that ephedrine is used to manufacture amphetamines. that's it, that's all and that's what it always has been about.

they say we live a in a 'free' democracy, but the fact is that law abiding tax payers are being deprived of free choice because a blanket ban makes it easier to control the manufacturing and thus supply of amphetamines.

the 'war' on drugs, as usual, has many victims and free choice is one of them.

just another case where those that sit in positions of power use the media to manipulate your constitution for their own purpose.

This is a totally retarded post. No one with a little understanding of politics and society could post utter BS like this. It's full of hippie influenced sayings that you keep hearing about cannabis for over 30 years now.

People who think that they themselves are ripe enough to control the drugs they use and everyone else is too are dumb.
Drug control laws should be even stricter, as other societies in the world show.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: April 17, 2007, 02:35:39 AM »
This is a totally retarded post. No one with a little understanding of politics and society could post utter BS like this. It's full of hippie influenced sayings that you keep hearing about cannabis for over 30 years now.

People who think that they themselves are ripe enough to control the drugs they use and everyone else is too are dumb.
Drug control laws should be even stricter, as other societies in the world show.

with cannabis there are other reasons, mainly that it can't be taxed.

are you going to tell me that cigarettes and alcohol should be banned under your 'Drug control laws should be even stricter, as other societies in the world show.' policy donkey?

i didn't think so, yet i can give you actual statistics that prove that these drugs are a great deal more dangerous and hazardous to society than the drugs mentioned have ever been.

what about caffeine, panadol, aspirin, sleeping pills, etc, etc, etc. should all of that be banned also? because i know you know that i can also provide statistics on those.

talk about 'retarded' posts, why don't you try thinking first before you post. :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #159 on: April 17, 2007, 02:43:34 AM »
en worse

1. You obviously don't know the effects of ephedrine (besides the side effects) has on the body from prolonged use even in "small doses".

2. Blood pressure is basically effected by anything and is even worse when on certain aas.

1. effects of ephedine in the short run and long run: LOSS OF BODYFAT AND ONLY BODYFAT,,DRY LOOK,,AB TUNNELS AND CHENNELS VISIBLE DUE TO YOUR ABILIYY TO GET DOWN TO 6-7% BODYFAT AND MAINTAIN IT,,YES IF YOU DONT TOUCH WEIGHTS AND LOAD YOURSELF ON EPHDRINE FOR MONTHS ON YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A CRYSTAL METH ADDICT BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE LOW BODYFAT AND DRY LOOK,, BUT ALSO HAVE NO MUSCLE,,BUT THIS  NOT BECAUSE OF THE USE OF EPHEDRINE BUT BECAUSE YOU DONT TRAIN! DONT EAT RIGHT AND EATING RIGHT DOESNT MEAN EATING CLEAN ALL THE TIME!!! AND ALSO  NOT FEMILIAR WITH THE USE OF HORMONES THAT SHOULD BE TAKEN WITH THE EPHEDRINE INORDER TO WORK EFFECTIVELY TWARDS YOUR GOAL OF HOLDINNG TO AS MUCH LEAN MUSCLE MASS WHILE REDUCING BODYFAT% TO LOW SINGLE DIGITS

those are the short and long effects of ephedrine,,i been using it for over 15 year on a regular basis with zero sides and zero long effects on the heart and brain and this and that,,so dont talk out of your ass,,,when i say something here it is out of years of eperience with the product,,,both on me and on 10s of other bodybuilders i worked with,,

THERE IS NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE BODYBUILDER THAT DONT USE EPHEDRINE,,NOT EVEN ONE! IF THERE IS I WANNA HEAR ABOUT HIM OR HER,,BUT DONT WORRY THERE ARE NONE,,EVERYONE THAT ACHIEVED SOMETHING WITH HIS BODY USED IT OR USES IT

2. blood pressue does change all over the place,,,it changes many times from moment to moment from anything you take or any activity you do,,,and to your dumb comment about aas and blood pressure i can only say this: the testosterone 1 and all the bullcrap over the counter "test" pills you buy in gnc are a lot worse for your  blood pressure than aas,,

it is VERY VERY COMMON FOR A BODYBUILDER TO HAVE 120 OVER 80 BLOOD PRESSURE AND THEN AFTER BIG HEAVY LIFTING IN THE GYM TO HAVE IT AT 140 OVER 100,,,
IT IS NOT ONLY COMMON FOR BODYBUILDERS IT IS COMMON FOR ANY LIVINNG CREATURES,,

THE MOMENT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE OVER THE COUNTER SUPP YOU TAKE AD1 AND ALL THE OTHER CRAP THEY SELL YOU THERE,,ALL OF THOSE PRODUCTS ARE THE ONES WHO GIVE YOU THE  HEALTH PROBLEMS!! THOSE ARE THE ONES WHO GIVE YOU BITCH TITS,,,THE ZINC AND ZMA YOU TAKE,,,THAT WHAT GIVES YOU TITS,,,THE "TEST" PRODUCTS THAT YOU BUY OVER THE COUNTER,,THOSE ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE YOU FEEL HOT INSIDE LIKE YOU LIVING IN A SAUNA,,,THOSE ARE THE ONE WHO MAKE YOUR WAIST EXPAND WHILE LIVING YOUR BODY SAME OLE SIZE YOU WERE,,,

THE PROBLEM IS THE OVER THE COUNTER SUPP AND NOT THE HORMONES AND EPHEDRINE,,,THE HORMONES AND EPHEDRINE DELIVER,,,THE OTHER THINGS YOU BUY IN GNC DELIVER HOLE IN YOUR PANTS,,,PAIN IN YOUR HEART,,, AND SIDE EFFECTS ON YOUR BODY!

WIZE UP

fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: April 17, 2007, 03:07:24 AM »
I hereby declare the last two posts a meltdown.

;D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: April 17, 2007, 03:14:58 AM »
I hereby declare the last two posts are beyond my intellectual capacity to debate.

;D

fixed  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: April 17, 2007, 03:23:49 AM »
fixed  ;D

haha, that was nice.  ;D

馬鹿野郎 ;D ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: April 17, 2007, 06:26:21 AM »
Gh15, when u say all over the counter supplements, which ones do u mean?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #164 on: April 17, 2007, 06:33:47 AM »
I find gh15's advice usually right on the money

if you don't like him don't read his posts................... ....i will because you can always learn

you never reach the point where you know it all

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: April 17, 2007, 06:42:02 AM »
On a side night did anyone see the episode of The Shield the other day where the guy was going around robbing Pharmacies for the ephedrine to make Meth?They gave alot of clues on how to make Meth I bet the crackheads were sitting there writing furiously taking notes!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: April 17, 2007, 08:40:53 AM »
Short term use of ECA stack is fine. What GH15 is recommending is safe as far as dose. I would NEVER recommend long term use and for that matter why would anyone want to?  ??? On a side note I once witnessed a guy at my gym take..........you ready?  48 ephedrine HCL AT ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :-X

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #167 on: April 17, 2007, 08:57:40 AM »
Short term use of ECA stack is fine. What GH15 is recommending is safe as far as dose. I would NEVER recommend long term use and for that matter why would anyone want to?  ??? On a side note I once witnessed a guy at my gym take..........you ready?  48 ephedrine HCL AT ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :-X

Ummm if he didn't go into cardiac arrest within 5 minutes he'd actually have chocked to death on his own vomit since he essentially have poisoned himself.   

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: April 17, 2007, 09:18:13 AM »

Why'd he do that?  ???

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #169 on: April 17, 2007, 09:25:50 AM »
1. effects of ephedine in the short run and long run: LOSS OF BODYFAT AND ONLY BODYFAT,,DRY LOOK,,AB TUNNELS AND CHENNELS VISIBLE DUE TO YOUR ABILIYY TO GET DOWN TO 6-7% BODYFAT AND MAINTAIN IT,,YES IF YOU DONT TOUCH WEIGHTS AND LOAD YOURSELF ON EPHDRINE FOR MONTHS ON YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A CRYSTAL METH ADDICT BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE LOW BODYFAT AND DRY LOOK,, BUT ALSO HAVE NO MUSCLE,,BUT THIS  NOT BECAUSE OF THE USE OF EPHEDRINE BUT BECAUSE YOU DONT TRAIN! DONT EAT RIGHT AND EATING RIGHT DOESNT MEAN EATING CLEAN ALL THE TIME!!! AND ALSO  NOT FEMILIAR WITH THE USE OF HORMONES THAT SHOULD BE TAKEN WITH THE EPHEDRINE INORDER TO WORK EFFECTIVELY TWARDS YOUR GOAL OF HOLDINNG TO AS MUCH LEAN MUSCLE MASS WHILE REDUCING BODYFAT% TO LOW SINGLE DIGITS

those are the short and long effects of ephedrine,,i been using it for over 15 year on a regular basis with zero sides and zero long effects on the heart and brain and this and that,,so dont talk out of your ass,,,when i say something here it is out of years of eperience with the product,,,both on me and on 10s of other bodybuilders i worked with,,

THERE IS NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE BODYBUILDER THAT DONT USE EPHEDRINE,,NOT EVEN ONE! IF THERE IS I WANNA HEAR ABOUT HIM OR HER,,BUT DONT WORRY THERE ARE NONE,,EVERYONE THAT ACHIEVED SOMETHING WITH HIS BODY USED IT OR USES IT

2. blood pressue does change all over the place,,,it changes many times from moment to moment from anything you take or any activity you do,,,and to your dumb comment about aas and blood pressure i can only say this: the testosterone 1 and all the bullcrap over the counter "test" pills you buy in gnc are a lot worse for your  blood pressure than aas,,

it is VERY VERY COMMON FOR A BODYBUILDER TO HAVE 120 OVER 80 BLOOD PRESSURE AND THEN AFTER BIG HEAVY LIFTING IN THE GYM TO HAVE IT AT 140 OVER 100,,,
IT IS NOT ONLY COMMON FOR BODYBUILDERS IT IS COMMON FOR ANY LIVINNG CREATURES,,

THE MOMENT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE OVER THE COUNTER SUPP YOU TAKE AD1 AND ALL THE OTHER CRAP THEY SELL YOU THERE,,ALL OF THOSE PRODUCTS ARE THE ONES WHO GIVE YOU THE  HEALTH PROBLEMS!! THOSE ARE THE ONES WHO GIVE YOU BITCH TITS,,,THE ZINC AND ZMA YOU TAKE,,,THAT WHAT GIVES YOU TITS,,,THE "TEST" PRODUCTS THAT YOU BUY OVER THE COUNTER,,THOSE ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE YOU FEEL HOT INSIDE LIKE YOU LIVING IN A SAUNA,,,THOSE ARE THE ONE WHO MAKE YOUR WAIST EXPAND WHILE LIVING YOUR BODY SAME OLE SIZE YOU WERE,,,

THE PROBLEM IS THE OVER THE COUNTER SUPP AND NOT THE HORMONES AND EPHEDRINE,,,THE HORMONES AND EPHEDRINE DELIVER,,,THE OTHER THINGS YOU BUY IN GNC DELIVER HOLE IN YOUR PANTS,,,PAIN IN YOUR HEART,,, AND SIDE EFFECTS ON YOUR BODY!

WIZE UP

This is the very short version but to the point........

1. All stimulants eventually become DEPRESSENTS and will cause you to lose energy, especially when you're on low carbs.

2. If someone is on Ephedrine or any other stimulant the usual first effects are weight loss due to water and some fat, but as time goes on the constant release and (the main factor in all of this) OVERPRODUCTION OF INSULIN will stop a persons body from burning fat and if the carb consumption is too high will cause you to INCREASE fat and will not keep BURNING fat, if you understand how insulin works, you should know this, this is how ephedra has a reverse effect.

3. You said you have been taking ephedrine for 15 years, my guess is it's more of an addiction and does more harm than good, if someone is dependant on stimulants it usually because of low seratonin levels that causes the craving for the stimulants and when low on carbs, you crave carbs.

I reguards to the GH Gut theories that have been speculated, I've heard things from excess carb loading to enlarged organs due to excessive GH to visceral fat, but the one conclusion that I think I have and it makes sense is the overproduction of insulin and some of the main factors in bodybuilding that causes this is stimulants and carb loading both of which will cause and over production of insulin and will cause bloating in the stomach.

I have a TON more on this subject, but I gotta go back to work.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #170 on: April 17, 2007, 09:32:32 AM »

you never reach the point where you know it all

I agree but when I'm not working, I'm researching everything I can get my hands on related to my profession.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: April 17, 2007, 09:41:41 AM »
This is the very short version but to the point........

1. All stimulants eventually become DEPRESSENTS and will cause you to lose energy, especially when you're on low carbs.

2. If someone is on Ephedrine or any other stimulant the usual first effects are weight loss due to water and some fat, but as time goes on the constant release and (the main factor in all of this) OVERPRODUCTION OF INSULIN will stop a persons body from burning fat and if the carb consumption is too high will cause you to INCREASE fat and will not keep BURNING fat, if you understand how insulin works, you should know this, this is how ephedra has a reverse effect.

3. You said you have been taking ephedrine for 15 years, my guess is it's more of an addiction and does more harm than good, if someone is dependant on stimulants it usually because of low seratonin levels that causes the craving for the stimulants and when low on carbs, you crave carbs.

I reguards to the GH Gut theories that have been speculated, I've heard things from excess carb loading to enlarged organs due to excessive GH to visceral fat, but the one conclusion that I think I have and it makes sense is the overproduction of insulin and some of the main factors in bodybuilding that causes this is stimulants and carb loading both of which will cause and over production of insulin and will cause bloating in the stomach.

I have a TON more on this subject, but I gotta go back to work.

so now you're saying taking stimulants over a period of time will make you fat and will contribute to a gh gut???

THIS is what you had us waiting for? ::)

i agree that large doses of stimulants over an extended period of time can become a depressant, but let's just say, i disagree with the rest.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: April 17, 2007, 09:47:46 AM »
Why'd he do that?  ???

He built up a tolerance.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #173 on: April 17, 2007, 10:11:29 AM »
so now you're saying taking stimulants over a period of time will make you fat and will contribute to a gh gut???

THIS is what you had us waiting for? ::)

i agree that large doses of stimulants over an extended period of time can become a depressant, but let's just say, i disagree with the rest.

How can you disagree with a physiological fact? I didn't just pull this out of my ass!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #174 on: April 17, 2007, 10:21:10 AM »
How can you disagree with a physiological fact? I didn't just pull this out of my ass!

You're not adding much.