Author Topic: starting my 3rd week "on"  (Read 1532 times)

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
starting my 3rd week "on"
« on: April 14, 2007, 06:37:21 PM »
I've been taking test 500mg ew and 45mg of dbol for 3 weeks now and
i dont feel any different ...i know test takes a few weeks to kick in but i shouuld be feeling the effects of the dbol by now ...anyhow my eating its been shitty for the past week since im relocating to a new house
hope it gets better with the next 12 weeks left
 8)
just wanted to vent :P

4thAD

Re: starting my 3rd week "on"
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 06:56:01 PM »
what brand of gear are you using?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 08:37:02 PM »
You should really feel 45mg Dbol within a week, if not days.

Check your source, you might have been ripped.

8)

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 06:56:06 AM »
I started a cycle just over 3 weeks ago and I was getting frustrated because I had not noticed any results.  However, just over the 3 week period, I had a workout, which was the best I had ever had in my life.  Felt strong, endurance.  It has finally kicked in.  Just be patient and if the stuff is real it should be kicking in within the next week.

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 10:00:12 AM »
I started a cycle just over 3 weeks ago and I was getting frustrated because I had not noticed any results.  However, just over the 3 week period, I had a workout, which was the best I had ever had in my life.  Felt strong, endurance.  It has finally kicked in.  Just be patient and if the stuff is real it should be kicking in within the next week.

yeah thats the problem the 45mg dbol should have already kicked in by now. He should have already have started those insane workouts!

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 06:20:47 AM »
I got IP products my source is a very reputable one (I did a lot of research)
and i do feel the dbol effects (red face, hot flashes)
and i did get a few great workouts..we'll see how it goes
 :-\

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 07:03:19 AM »
I got IP products my source is a very reputable one (I did a lot of research)
and i do feel the dbol effects (red face, hot flashes)
and i did get a few great workouts..we'll see how it goes

Seriously dude, on 45mg of Dbol you should be having the best workouts of your life right now. My first cycle i was using 30mg dbol and within a week i was training beyond what i ever did as a natural.

Give it time i guess.

8)

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 09:14:24 AM »
Seriously dude, on 45mg of Dbol you should be having the best workouts of your life right now. My first cycle i was using 30mg dbol and within a week i was training beyond what i ever did as a natural.

Give it time i guess.

8)

I agree with this statement as I had the same effects.

But just by asking is there anything else that could be effecting your training....sleeping, eating, stress or anything? Any and all of these could be very determining factors into your training. Which in turn means your body in fact is using the DBol to compensate for those factors that are in turn hindering your training in the first place.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

strength

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 10:16:54 AM »
so youve been on for roughly 14 days?? you said yoru starting your 3rd week? 

be patient.  dboll should be running its course by now.  I loved ip dboll.  felt it in days

lilbg

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2007, 01:24:10 PM »
Felt dbol at the end of the first week and felt like it was kicking in full at the end of the 2nd week.  At 3 weeks I would think you should be feeling it by now.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 08:12:55 AM »
You should feel dbol 'in your head' after a couple of days. After a week your lower back and calves should get pumped just by wanking!

Sorry man, but i think you've been scammed. Either underdosed garbage or downright fakes :(

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2007, 05:56:44 PM »
You should feel dbol 'in your head' after a couple of days. After a week your lower back and calves should get pumped just by wanking!

Sorry man, but i think you've been scammed. Either underdosed garbage or downright fakes :(
Thats what i thought at first but my friend got the same stuff and he is "feeling it"
now dont get me wrong i feel stronger and my weight and rep range has changed i just dont feel so much different than before i guess my expectations where just too high
this is my 4th week on test and i feel stronger and i get big pumped up when training..... 8)

ill just got with the flow
after all this game is all about trial and error

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 06:11:55 PM »
THis stuff sounds way underdosed. But it is doin something.
Put it this way, it's not uncommon to see the Thai kickboxers on the incline bench over there w/ a raging boner in their shorts - that will NOT go down ::)!! OK? Allways a Fresh bottel of 1000 D'boll sitin right out on the counter of most every gym. Sell 'em by the piece. 2 for less that a Pepsi. :)

You should feel that stuff acting. I'd invest in as sure of sources as possible.