Author Topic: Sustenon  (Read 1278 times)

againstallodds1

• Getbig I
Sustenon
« on: April 15, 2007, 08:11:29 AM »
This topic might have beat to death, but I cant seem to get an answer. So I appologize if this is a multiple post.
I started cycle of Sustenon and Anadrol 3 weeks ago. I never had this happen with sustenon before, but when I inject in the glutes about 4 days later the pain gets so bad and there is a knot about the size of a soft ball there. Is this normal?
The sustenon I am using is US grade RX, it came in a 10ml bottle. I am only used to seeing sustenon in 1ml bottles.
I am thinking about switching to my arm tomorrow? I want to move up to 500mg this week but I am afraid cause of the knots I have been getting.

thanks in advance

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
Re: Sustenon
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 12:30:36 PM »
This topic might have beat to death, but I cant seem to get an answer. So I appologize if this is a multiple post.
I started cycle of Sustenon and Anadrol 3 weeks ago. I never had this happen with sustenon before, but when I inject in the glutes about 4 days later the pain gets so bad and there is a knot about the size of a soft ball there. Is this normal?
The sustenon I am using is US grade RX, it came in a 10ml bottle. I am only used to seeing sustenon in 1ml bottles.
I am thinking about switching to my arm tomorrow? I want to move up to 500mg this week but I am afraid cause of the knots I have been getting.

thanks in advance

It might be caused by a high BA content or it could be you didnt go deep enough in the right spot. And it could be cause of the test Prop in it that always hurts.

I use test e and never ever have a problem when I shoot in delts.but when i go to glutes it hurts and gets a knot in it . Youll be ok.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 05:06:27 AM »
I started my first  cycle of sust about a month ago and am experiencing  the same side  effects, in additon to chills, night sweats and flu like  symptoms.  My injections sites usually stay painfull for about a week and I also have a knot at the injection site.  I took the advice of someone else on the Board and started to cut the sust with .5 cc of bold/EQ and injected into the delt.  The first inject into my delt was sore for  a while but I did not get a knot.  The second shot  into the delt I did not experience "any" pain or other  side effect.  Some say that it takes a while for your body to get use to AAS/sust.  I don't know if that is the case or not.  Anyway, I was also told that you can cut the sust with sterile cotton seed oil which  may also help.  I got some recently but as long as my injections no longer hurt I will keep things status quo.

I do feel your pain though.  Up until about a week ago, I wish  I had picked another  AAS to use on my first cycle.  It was also recommended to  me to inject the sust every 3rd day so the test leves stay constant.  I  also switched from a 23 gauge 1 1/2 inch to a 25 1" for my delts and love it.  It takes a little bit longer to inject but I hear that it causes less scar tissue.  I just ordered some 18 gauge pins to withdraw the sust.  BTW, my sust also comes in  a 10 ml vial.  It took just over 3 weeks to kick in but when it did I noticed it.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 06:24:54 AM »
I started my first  cycle of sust about a month ago and am experiencing  the same side  effects, in additon to chills, night sweats and flu like  symptoms. 

This is likely what is known as "etio flu."  Etiocholamine is a testoterone breakdown product. It makes you feel like crap.  More common in men with higher percentages of 17B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase.  It should settle down soon, though.