Author Topic: Coming to America soon  (Read 1227 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Coming to America soon
« on: April 15, 2007, 12:38:02 PM »
The Iranian Supreme Court has vacated the murder convictions of a group of serial killers because their victims were engaging in un-Islamic activities, the British Broadcasting Corp. reports.

The men were convicted for a series of grisly killings in the southeastern city of Kerman in 2002. The vigilantes were said to believe that Islam condoned the killing of anyone engaged in illicit activities if they issued two warnings to the victims, the BBC reports.

At least 18 people were killed on the murder spree, but the men were only tried for five of the deaths. Some of the victims were stoned, others were suffocated and at least one man was buried alive, according to the vigilantes' confessions.

These men told the court that their understanding of the teachings of one Islamic cleric allowed them to kill immoral people if they had ignored two warnings to stop their bad behavior, according to the BBC.

The Supreme Court has overturned the verdict of a lower court that found all the men guilty of murder five times, according to lawyers for the victims' families. The vigilantes may still be liable for monetary damages.

This is what the US will become if we continue with the Liberal apologistic outlook on life

gotta love life

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Coming to America soon
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 01:09:53 PM »

This is what the US will become if we continue with the Liberal apologistic outlook on life

it'll NEVER happen..

in the mean time i'm surprised you are THAT scared that it might..

i guess your fear makes some select few a LOT of $...

aint capitalism great!  :)
carpe` vaginum!

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 01:11:59 PM »
it'll NEVER happen..

in the mean time i'm surprised you are THAT scared that it might..

i guess your fear makes some select few a LOT of $...

aint capitalism great!  :)

You don't think that the US could fall like england where the muslim population is growing by the day? Get enough of any race here, and they start voting in their own and look out, it could happen...definately in our kids lifetime if we aren't careful
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 01:21:24 PM »
You don't think that the US could fall like england where the muslim population is growing by the day?

HELL no.

Dude, we have been trained here by the media to hate brown people who read the Koran.  You smell the ignorance and hatred here?  You have rational adults calling for 1 billion of them to be nuked because 2000 of them are attacking us in iraq.  You have white 22-year old kids here, spending hours posting about how much they hate that culture - when it should be "who gives a rats ass what any other nation does?"

The US will NEVER look like England in that manner.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 07:58:37 AM »
You don't think that the US could fall like england where the muslim population is growing by the day? Get enough of any race here, and they start voting in their own and look out, it could happen...definately in our kids lifetime if we aren't careful

remember I'M FROM  muslim family AND my family thinks sharia law is un islamic..

the UK made a mistake by (its surprising really) importing low class uneducated people..letting them breed in select segregated areas..when people feel isolated they turn to the most extreme form of religion..

whats tolerated in the UK we didn't tolerate in our neighborhoods in paki man....some c unt would show up waving the sharia flag..said
c unt would get an immediate VERY public beating to an inch of death...threats would be sent to said girls family and said 
c unt would NEVER dare show up in our area again.. ;)

for fucks sake..there a 1.4 billion muslims on the planet..99.9% of em aren't fanatics....

if i went down south and daily telivised them snake handlers and told the planet that THIS ws christanity watcha think the world would think of christians?
carpe` vaginum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 08:41:56 AM »

UK has not fallen.

Show me any evidence of it.

I am as worried as anyone of the situation in UK and other countries in Europe, but to claim that is fallen?

Get your facts straight, lies only undercuts your argument.

And another thing: The Muslims are NOT a race.

There are Somalis, Arabs, Persians, Indians, et al. They share religion.

But they have DIFFERENT ethnicity.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 08:50:31 AM »
Is this just fear propaganda?

It's not going to happen here.  This place will never become that liberal.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 01:28:28 PM »
UK has not fallen.

Show me any evidence of it.

I am as worried as anyone of the situation in UK and other countries in Europe, but to claim that is fallen?

Get your facts straight, lies only undercuts your argument.

And another thing: The Muslims are NOT a race.

There are Somalis, Arabs, Persians, Indians, et al. They share religion.

But they have DIFFERENT ethnicity.

-Hedge

As well as many European muslims as well ...Bosnia, Russia, Chechnya etc.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 01:29:47 PM »
Is this just fear propaganda?

It's not going to happen here.  This place will never become that liberal.

OzmO, are you saying Islam is liberal?  :P
I'd say it qualifies more as conservative than anything.  :-\
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 01:34:45 PM »
OzmO, are you saying Islam is liberal?  :P
I'd say it qualifies more as conservative than anything.  :-\

No, i'm not saying Islam Liberal.  I agree it is far more conservative and in some ways surpasses neo-cons.   :o

But some of things I've read about what's going in England tell me that it might be a case where tolerance went a little too far.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 01:41:46 PM »
You don't think that the US could fall like england where the muslim population is growing by the day?

To understand where MM is coming from here, it's important that we not fixate on the word "Muslim". [You did mean to capitalize that - right, MM?]

What he's actually so desperately fearful of is brown people. Many Muslims fit that description, of course. But their religious identification only serves to distract from a comprehension of the real issue.

This is why he and his ideological brothers consider illegal immigrants from the impoverished lands to our south an equally grave menace to the Republic - even though they share the same Christian faith. They're brown.

And those hypocritical rappers and African-American spokespeople who cost a good white man his radio job?

You guessed it...

Brown.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2007, 01:49:05 PM »
To understand where MM is coming from here, it's important that we not fixate on the word "Muslim". [You did mean to capitalize that - right, MM?]

What he's actually so desperately fearful of is brown people. Many Muslims fit that description, of course. But their religious identification only serves to distract from a comprehension of the real issue.

This is why he and his ideological brothers consider illegal immigrants from the impoverished lands to our south an equally grave menace to the Republic - even though they share the same Christian faith. They're brown.

And those hypocritical rappers and African-American spokespeople who cost a good white man his radio job?

You guessed it...

Brown.

...while ignoring the real majority of illegal aliens who really DO take American jobs... Canadians.  ;D

Canadians go into the US highly competitively employable and no one asks them for a green card,
...but some guy whose last name is Rodriguez, whose ancestors were living in the region now known as California since long before the ancestors of most Americans even came here, is asked to produce a green card at every turn.  ::)
w

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2007, 02:04:32 PM »

The pople that cause problems in England don't do it here, hell most are model minorities. You're a dumbass redneck who needs to realize that the groups your insult have a higher per capita income than the US average..  ;)

Also the US isn't nearly as apologist as the EU. Also it's not easy to leech off of the US welfare system like it is in europe. And show me how muslims are voting in muslims in Europe. I think there are only 3 muslim mps in England.  ::)

Illegal immigrants keep America competitive.. The jobs they take are mainly in hospitality and agriculture.. Now illegals just coming here at will isn't fine and dandy, which is why they should close the borders but grant amnesty to the 12 million already here.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2007, 02:19:04 PM »
The Iranian Supreme Court has vacated the murder convictions of a group of serial killers because their victims were engaging in un-Islamic activities, the British Broadcasting Corp. reports.

The men were convicted for a series of grisly killings in the southeastern city of Kerman in 2002. The vigilantes were said to believe that Islam condoned the killing of anyone engaged in illicit activities if they issued two warnings to the victims, the BBC reports.

At least 18 people were killed on the murder spree, but the men were only tried for five of the deaths. Some of the victims were stoned, others were suffocated and at least one man was buried alive, according to the vigilantes' confessions.

These men told the court that their understanding of the teachings of one Islamic cleric allowed them to kill immoral people if they had ignored two warnings to stop their bad behavior, according to the BBC.

The Supreme Court has overturned the verdict of a lower court that found all the men guilty of murder five times, according to lawyers for the victims' families. The vigilantes may still be liable for monetary damages.

don't be scared MM69

It will never happen in the US but quite likely to eventually happen in Iraq - paid for by the US taxpayers and with US blood. 

You're welcome Iran

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 04:36:44 PM »
remember I'M FROM  muslim family AND my family thinks sharia law is un islamic..

the UK made a mistake by (its surprising really) importing low class uneducated people..letting them breed in select segregated areas..when people feel isolated they turn to the most extreme form of religion..

whats tolerated in the UK we didn't tolerate in our neighborhoods in paki man....some c unt would show up waving the sharia flag..said
c unt would get an immediate VERY public beating to an inch of death...threats would be sent to said girls family and said 
c unt would NEVER dare show up in our area again.. ;)

for fucks sake..there a 1.4 billion muslims on the planet..99.9% of em aren't fanatics....

if i went down south and daily telivised them snake handlers and told the planet that THIS ws christanity watcha think the world would think of christians?

I know that most muslims aren't fanatics. But in the US 94% believe in God, yet the other 6 are coming close to removing the word god from everything. It doesn't take millions.....As far as simply hating brown people..I love having mexicans here that are here legally. If you can't do that then leave, as far as blacks...if they don't want to be classified as violent, stop being violent.
gotta love life