Author Topic: THE GREAT BERSERK FURY OWNS ALL OF YOUR MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3276 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahaha, it's so funny watching how angry some of you penis puffers get over the great BerserkFury, hahahaha, i'll bet Office Depot saw a drastic increase in sales of keyboards the day after he came back to own you little fruitcakes.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
hahahaha, it's so funny watching how angry some of you penis puffers get over the great BerserkFury, hahahaha, i'll bet Office Depot saw a drastic increase in sales of keyboards the day after he came back to own you little fruitcakes.

Hahaha I'd like to recommend everyone to henceforth refer to BerzerkFury as 'The greatest warrior' or even Achilles.

BF's the coolest cat that I've ever encountered. 8)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Hahaha I'd like to recommend everyone to henceforth refer to BerzerkFury as 'The greatest warrior' or even Achilles.

BF's the coolest cat that I've ever encountered. 8)

Your new buddy just destroyed him yesterday. Where is your loyalty Kiwi?
E

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
BF is a good kid, I agree he has managed to gather quite an obsessive crowd

Headed to the strip club ---- open bar

8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

What are you talking about ???

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Coward, u did it again.......did it get to hot for you?  You took off and didn't answer my question.  

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

achilles? impossible.

achilles had his heel - berzerkfury has his teeth  ;D
Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Coward, u did it again.......did it get to hot for you?  You took off and didn't answer my question.  
like i told you before fagzilla i actually get offline to do things outside, look into it.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
achilles? impossible.

achilles had his heel - berzerkfury has his teeth  ;D

LOL! Sorry BF but that's pretty funny ;D

MinuteMan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • F.T.W

The great Berzerkfury may be given a mighty stallion to ride with the Quadriumvate,

on the condition his sister helps satisfy the carnal desires of the Quadriumvate

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
like i told you before fagzilla i actually get offline to do things outside, look into it.
you weren't offline bullshitter......anyway, the question was, whats with all the hate towards blacks, does your wife prefer them over your little thimble dick? 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

of course you do. not all restaurants have home delivery  ::)
Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
you weren't offline bullshitter......anyway, the question was, whats with all the hate towards blacks, does your wife prefer them over your little thimble dick? 
my girlfriend is white and wouldn't even look at a black "man", they are savages.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
my girlfriend is white and wouldn't even look at a black "man", they are savages.

does that mean she won't look at the mr olympia broadcast together with you? all those savages on stage  :-\
Z

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Ya ........sure.......lol.  Why because she tells you, to comfort your insecurities.......lol.. ....Your so stupid, what do you think she's going to tell u, wake up, you stupid, fatfuck..........lol.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
does that mean she won't look at the mr olympia broadcast together with you? all those savages on stage  :-\
she views them the same way that we view baboons at the zoo.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You actually think that she looks at your body, and doesn't wish she was with homie........lol.    Wake Up........lol........Thi s guy is too much

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

i hope she didn't watch the oscars, the night when both halle berry and denzel washington won  ::)

Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
i hope she didn't watch the oscars, the night when both halle berry and denzel washington won  ::)

why? what did those two monkeys win?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
You actually think that she looks at your body, and doesn't wish she was with homie........lol.    Wake Up........lol........Thi s guy is too much
translation=you're black.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
[/quote
Not only are you fat, but your also gullible.  Who in the hell says, "my wife won't fuck him, because she told me she wouldn't".  Look at yourself in the mirror, why wouldn't she dream of Denzel.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Not only are you fat, but your also gullible.  Who in the hell says, "my wife won't fuck him, because she told me she wouldn't".  Look at yourself in the mirror, why wouldn't she dream of Denzel.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
[/quote
Not only are you fat, but your also gullible.  Who in the hell says, "my wife won't fuck him, because she told me she wouldn't".  Look at yourself in the mirror, why wouldn't she dream of Denzel.
because i'm white, i'm taller than him, bigger than him, stronger than him, am ten times the man he is and my dick is bigger.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
If your wife just has eyes for you, I would love to see how she looks.  Now, I know why you wanna fuck other people's wives  and sisters, cause your own wife is probably a heifer, like you.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
because i'm white, i'm taller than him, bigger than him, stronger than him, am ten times the man he is and my dick is bigger.
Maybe fatter, stupider and more insecure then he is..........