Author Topic: hahaha! pee wee owned again!  (Read 2741 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
hahaha! pee wee owned again!
« on: April 15, 2007, 05:43:24 PM »
mna this is too easy.

Cheers mate. But we can't announce you as you know who, can we?

I'm sure Count G and Nordic would like to play along  We'll work something out. The only reason I decided to stay is cause I need to be in the minds of everyone here so I can make them come post in our new board when it starts operating

That's why we still need to be positive, although we'll set ourselves a challenge on how far we can rise the bar while being positive in the end

SS

• Getbig V
Re: hahaha! pee wee owned again!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 05:47:37 PM »
Thanks mate.

I just thought of some amazing things that we can do with my forum mate. We'll actually make it into a company and share the profit piece meal according to the shares. I'll do the initial work and design myself, cause order and ease of navigation will be the 2 main criterias.

Talk soon. From now on, please use my gmail account. Cheers J

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 05:49:07 PM »
hahaha "please use my e-mail account" oh brother ::)

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 05:49:32 PM »
Don't men bang chicks anymore?  All this time for chatboards, unbelievable.

ESC - world

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 05:50:41 PM »
Thanks mate.

I just thought of some amazing things that we can do with my forum mate. We'll actually make it into a company and share the profit piece meal according to the shares. I'll do the initial work and design myself, cause order and ease of navigation will be the 2 main criterias.

It sure beats pulling a rickshaw!
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2007, 05:51:19 PM »
Don't men bang chicks anymore?  All this time for chatboards, unbelievable.

ESC - world

You've got 10-15 35 year old men catfighting with each other over who moderates a message board. You really think the majority of them do anything with themselves? hahahaha.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2007, 05:52:32 PM »
what's sad is MM was bashing the hell out of BF and Kiwiol was scaming with MM to fuck the board over ::)

kwiol is really a good guy ::)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2007, 05:53:47 PM »
You've got 10-15 35 year old men catfighting with each other over who moderates a message board. You really think the majority of them do anything with themselves? hahahaha.
hahaha you can come out and vist me anytime BF, and ill show you how i roll ;D

so whats your thoughts on minutman and kiwiol teaming up?

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2007, 05:54:43 PM »

hahahaha, welcome back Nick.  Fuckin' ball buster to the max!

LOL.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2007, 05:56:00 PM »
How's Lindsay?  I miss her mouth.

hahaha, dig up a pic of someone with the same last name as me and I guess that's 100% proof positive I'm related to her? Not like I expect a slanty-eyed retard like you to be able to interpret anything JaeJonna, you probably have enough trouble reading the words on your monitor as it is.

hahaha you can come out and vist me anytime BF, and ill show you how i roll ;D

so whats your thoughts on minutman and kiwiol teaming up?

hahahaha, I was specifically thinking of you when I said the "majority" because I had it as 100% of them but I changed it because there's maybe 1-3 who actually do something productive with themselves on the weekends.

Don't really know what to say about the MinuteMan thing considering he's Adonis and Kiwiol was one of his chief attackers. He needs to realize who these gimmicks are quicker.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2007, 05:57:07 PM »
omfg! this kid need to get out some ;D

Now only communicate through email, even the getbif stuff?

Nah, Getbig stuff can stay within Getbig. I think we're OK.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2007, 06:00:12 PM »
Same last name.  check

Same school UCONN.  check

Same high school. check

Same HORSE MOUTH.  check

You said you have 2 siblings at UCONN.  check

It all checks out!!  Nice coverup attempt.  You must be scared shitless that the calls are coming....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

By the way, how's Ryan?   

hahaha? I didn't even know he dug the pic up from UConn. Still, that really doesn't mean much because I have no member in my family named Lindsay so you're not insulting me. If you haven't noticed, I wasn't really too bothered by MinuteMan posting it. There's almost 30,000 people on this campus, you're going to get people with the same last name bright spot.

Oh yeah, no Ryan in my family either there. Try harder.  ::)

hahhaa, I jsut facebooked that girl. She's from Fairfield bright spot. I'm from Monroe. Better luck next time, idiot.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2007, 06:05:44 PM »
Great!!  You'll have no probs when the calls start.  Thanks for clarifying!  :D

What calls? To my dorm? The phone in my dorm has been unplugged since the second day of classes in August. Good luck with that.  ::)

Another gimmick with a hard-on for me. I'm shocked!  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2007, 06:07:46 PM »
No, to Lindsay and Ryan.  And maybe your cousin, Angie.  :D

hahahaha, I would love to where you're pulling these names up. Not one of those names fits the bill for any person in my immediate family. Then again, I can search facebook for someone with the same last name as any retard and claim someone's related to them.  ::)

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2007, 06:08:14 PM »
hahahah! operation send me sum keywords so i know it's you lmao!

i'm back, and this time the quadriumvate will strike fear,

they are already running and in fear,

i can feel the power, the tiny tits have already run the for hills.

You are back, and you have quickly regained your power.

Thank you my friend. Did you receive my email? Please tell me what I said in the contents - just a few keywords would do so I can know it's really you

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2007, 06:11:17 PM »
hahaha the poor kid is so insecure.

I am shocked you don't trust me,

you talk honestly, and you are real,

this was your show, and without you the V is nothing,

NOW Lets do this

Haha I couldn't resist

BTW, what did you think of my email?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2007, 06:12:03 PM »
hahahaha, I would love to where you're pulling these names up. Not one of those names fits the bill for any person in my immediate family. Then again, I can search facebook for someone with the same last name as any retard and claim someone's related to them.  ::)

admittedly you did post a cell phone pic of yourself then deny it was you for a few months, and then denied your name was nick when gimmic first dug that up.  ;)

regardless, whoever lindsay hersh is, she absolutely doesn't deserve the potential harassment at the hands of the getbiggers out there who are pathetic enough to actually call that number.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2007, 06:14:08 PM »
I really am getting a kick out of superstar digging up all these pm's. Funny shit.

admittedly you did post a cell phone pic of yourself then deny it was you for a few months, and then denied your name was nick when gimmic first dug that up.  ;)

regardless, whoever lindsay hersh is, she absolutely doesn't deserve the potential harassment at the hands of the getbiggers out there who are pathetic enough to actually call that number.

Yes Magoo, you got me. a UConn Law Student from Fairfield, CT is my sister despite the fact I live 30 mins from Fairfield. Interesting stuff. You're welcome to call the number, won't bother me. Harrassing someone who's a Lawyer in about 2 months will probably land you in some legal trouble, though. Be my guest, no skin off my back.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2007, 06:16:59 PM »
Yes Magoo, you got me. a UConn Law Student from Fairfield, CT is my sister despite the fact I live 30 mins from Fairfield. Interesting stuff. You're welcome to call the number, won't bother me. Harrassing someone who's a Lawyer in about 2 months will probably land you in some legal trouble, though. Be my guest, no skin off my back.

read the second half of my post, slick. i was merely pointing out that you have a history of denying shit even when it's true.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2007, 06:18:12 PM »
read the second half of my post, slick. i was merely pointing out that you have a history of denying shit even when it's true.

I read it slick and I just told you that I didn't care. If they feel so inclined to harass a future lawyer, they can have fun with the ramfications, because I'm sure she won't have any problem getting their numbers and slapping them with harassment charges.  ;)

Alex23

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2007, 06:20:34 PM »
hahahah! operation send me sum keywords so i know it's you lmao!

i'm back, and this time the quadriumvate will strike fear,

they are already running and in fear,

i can feel the power, the tiny tits have already run the for hills.

You are back, and you have quickly regained your power.

Thank you my friend. Did you receive my email? Please tell me what I said in the contents - just a few keywords would do so I can know it's really you

Hahahahahahahaha....

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2007, 06:21:44 PM »
hahaha looks like pee wee has big plans for his new board ::)

Thanks mate.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2007, 11:27:53 PM »
Haha Superstar you fucking nimrod, Heckler emailed me the minute he saw Minuteman make his first post in the V to say that it's not him. I knew MM was in cahoots with other weasels like you, which is why I sent those PMs. Notice how I didn't give any details or send a lengthy PM.

If you want to keep swinging off my nutsack supserstar, all you have to do is ask. Although I'm afraid I won't be accepting your offer anytime in the future ;D

Now get back to reading more of my PMs and posting them for the V. You're nothing more than my unwanted little bitch hahahahaha.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2007, 08:25:53 AM »
Haha Superstar you fucking nimrod, Heckler emailed me the minute he saw Minuteman make his first post in the V to say that it's not him. I knew MM was in cahoots with other weasels like you, which is why I sent those PMs. Notice how I didn't give any details or send a lengthy PM.

If you want to keep swinging off my nutsack supserstar, all you have to do is ask. Although I'm afraid I won't be accepting your offer anytime in the future ;D

Now get back to reading more of my PMs and posting them for the V. You're nothing more than my unwanted little bitch hahahahaha.
hahahaha! you always have some lame excuse ::)

by the way the MM sent those to me before he was put in timeout i have no idea who it is..........also careful with that name calling son, cause i know you wouldn't dare say it to my face ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2007, 08:34:24 AM »
hahahaha! you always have some lame excuse ::)

by the way the MM sent those to me before he was put in timeout i have no idea who it is..........also careful with that name calling son, cause i know you wouldn't dare say it to my face ;)

Haha I know you can turn my face into paste in under a second, big fella 8)