Author Topic: Real reason IMUS was fired  (Read 2070 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Real reason IMUS was fired
« on: April 15, 2007, 06:07:44 PM »
American radio icon Don Imus disgraced, fired after threat to reveal 9/11 secrets
Front page / Opinion / Columnists
13.04.2007 Source:           

Pages: 12

In a clear sign of its intent to reign in dissident American media personalities, and their growing influence in American culture, US War Leaders this past week launched an unprecedented attack upon one of their most politically 'connected', and legendary, radio hosts named Don Imus after his threats to release information relating to the September 11, 2001 attacks upon that country.

According to European reports of the events surrounding Don Imus that have gripped the United States this past week, it was during an interview with another American media personality, Tim Russert, who is the host of a television programme frequently used by US War Leaders, wherein while decrying the state of care being given to American War wounded stated, "So those bastards want to keep these boys [in reference to US Soldiers] secret? Let's see how they like it if I start talking about their [in reference to US War Leaders] secrets, starting with 9/11."

Unable to attack such a powerful media figure as Don Imus, directly, the US War Leaders, and as we have seen many times before, resorted to a massive media attack against him using as the reason a racial slur against a US woman's basketball team, but which has been pointed out by other media outlets was not by any means a rare occurrence for the legendary radio icon to make.

But, to the US War Leaders, Don Imus represented the most serious threat, to date, of the growing assault against them by America's media personalities threatening to expose the truths behind the events of September 11, 2001 and the Iraq/Afghanistan Wars; and to such an extent that another American media personality, Rosie O'Donnell, has expressed concern that US Military Leaders could actually imprison Mr. Imus.

From our past research of the tactics used against those threatening America's War Leaders, the likelihood of imprisonment for Don Imus would only occur should he persist in his threats to undermine their authority, and which appears, at this time, unlikely after the public disgrace he has had to endure.

It is expected, also, that the US War Leaders actions against Don Imus will have a further chilling affect upon other American media personalities questioning their authority, such as the popular US movie actor, Charlie Sheen, and who was one of the first to question the events of September 11, 2001, and as we can read as reported by New Zealand Herald News Service in their article titled "Charlie Sheen may voice 9/11 documentary", and which says:

Valhalla awaits.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Re: Real reason IMUS was fired
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 08:57:12 PM »
Well, it's also possible he was canned for talking smack about hillary clinton. Anything is possible as long as we accept a goverment which we allow to do as they please without ever answering to those who are theoretically in power- US.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 09:27:24 PM »
American radio icon Don Imus disgraced, fired after threat to reveal 9/11 secrets
Front page / Opinion / Columnists
13.04.2007 Source:           

Pages: 12

In a clear sign of its intent to reign in dissident American media personalities, and their growing influence in American culture, US War Leaders this past week launched an unprecedented attack upon one of their most politically 'connected', and legendary, radio hosts named Don Imus after his threats to release information relating to the September 11, 2001 attacks upon that country.

According to European reports of the events surrounding Don Imus that have gripped the United States this past week, it was during an interview with another American media personality, Tim Russert, who is the host of a television programme frequently used by US War Leaders, wherein while decrying the state of care being given to American War wounded stated, "So those bastards want to keep these boys [in reference to US Soldiers] secret? Let's see how they like it if I start talking about their [in reference to US War Leaders] secrets, starting with 9/11."

Unable to attack such a powerful media figure as Don Imus, directly, the US War Leaders, and as we have seen many times before, resorted to a massive media attack against him using as the reason a racial slur against a US woman's basketball team, but which has been pointed out by other media outlets was not by any means a rare occurrence for the legendary radio icon to make.

But, to the US War Leaders, Don Imus represented the most serious threat, to date, of the growing assault against them by America's media personalities threatening to expose the truths behind the events of September 11, 2001 and the Iraq/Afghanistan Wars; and to such an extent that another American media personality, Rosie O'Donnell, has expressed concern that US Military Leaders could actually imprison Mr. Imus.

From our past research of the tactics used against those threatening America's War Leaders, the likelihood of imprisonment for Don Imus would only occur should he persist in his threats to undermine their authority, and which appears, at this time, unlikely after the public disgrace he has had to endure.

It is expected, also, that the US War Leaders actions against Don Imus will have a further chilling affect upon other American media personalities questioning their authority, such as the popular US movie actor, Charlie Sheen, and who was one of the first to question the events of September 11, 2001, and as we can read as reported by New Zealand Herald News Service in their article titled "Charlie Sheen may voice 9/11 documentary", and which says:

Haaaaaa!!!!!   ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 09:29:52 PM »
Cavalier, what is the source of that article?
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 09:46:03 PM »
By request this thread will be stickied for 24 hours.  If it takes off we'll extend.

Are there more sources on this?  Cav?  Anyone?

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 04:51:15 AM »
hold on let me find the website again
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 04:53:45 AM »
Pretty radical website
Valhalla awaits.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 04:55:34 AM »
It's not that complicated; Imus is white trash, someone extremely lucky to have a 30 year career based on minimal talent. When the sponsors left for a number of reasons, game over. a "sincere" (Imus, sincere?) on-air apology might not have helped, he was running all over the place apologizing and it didn't work. Appearing on Sharpton's show was yet another miscalculation on his part.

Imus IS a twit, an ahole, and not a talented one. Good ridance to white trash.

Classic Imus: apparently he very vain about his appearance and how he dresses. Take a good look - does that look like a great job on either count? He looks 90 years old.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 05:22:23 AM »
it's been all over the 911 forums - i have no clue if it's true or not.   It does make sense that IF there was something big about 9/11, Imus would be a good person for a general or politician to leak to.

Also, Imus recently stopped having his good buddy Bo Dietl on the show - Bo went on O'Reilly and said Rosie should be in prison for questioning the WTC7 collapse, and has been an official story guy for the last few months - and he went form being on the show 3 times a week, to zero (even before this latest mess with the comments). 

Also, Imus recently stopped plugging NetJets - after it was shown their ownership had some ties with the 911 in the remote-control plane aspect.  (I don't know the details of it - but I remembered seeing Imus plug them 25 times a day before, and not mentioning their name once for the last 2 months).

Imus wasn't an idiot - he was very saavy and had a ton of credibility with politicians and those who run our nation.  My guess - if this IS true - is that NetJets plays it.  But that's all speculation on my part, could be something compeltely unrelated from one of his good political friends, or could just be an unsubstantiated rumor.   Time will tell I guess.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 05:24:37 AM »
Stern is savvy, Imus not much, otherwise he wouldn't have made the ho comment in the first place, let alone go on Sharpton's show. Then on Sharpton's show made it even worse with the unnecessary "you people" comment.

Nor would he be making recent dumbass claims that he can go back into the media tomorrow "for more money"-completely untrue. He's radioactive on commercial radio for now, and satellite can't touch him in the current context of the merger.

Credibility with politicians, no. He was a good outlet, not the same thing.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2007, 05:56:00 AM »
If any of that were true, Michael Moore would be busting rocks in some prison.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2007, 06:10:03 AM »
Credibility with politicians, no.

Did you frequently watch Imus?

I watched him 3-4 days a week for the last 4 years or so.  He absolutely had incredible credibility with politicians and DC insiders.  From rebuilding a US military hospital in Germany to being pretty much the guy who made then broke Kerry, and countless other things, Imus had a ton of credibility and was very respected.  Nearly every GOP and dem candidate and top guy had not only gone on his show, but made news, and they don't do Stern, if you know what I mean.  Imus turned off the funny stuff and very pointedly interviewed them.  No puff pieces for either side. 

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2007, 06:47:42 AM »

I watched him 3-4 days a week for the last 4 years or so.  He absolutely had incredible credibility with politicians and DC insiders.  From rebuilding a US military hospital in Germany to being pretty much the guy who made then broke Kerry, and countless other things, Imus had a ton of credibility and was very respected.  Nearly every GOP and dem candidate and top guy had not only gone on his show, but made news, and they don't do Stern, if you know what I mean.  Imus turned off the funny stuff and very pointedly interviewed them.  No puff pieces for either side. 
I watched IMUS every morning.  Thing is he poked fun at whites, catholics, asians, every ethnic group.  Look, he is 66 and from the old school, i bet half the stuff he said , he had no idea how it was taken in this age of such political correctness.  Christ, lets laugh at ourselfs, seems a better remedy than going apeshit over every word you say.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2007, 07:12:43 AM »
Ok, I don't think Imus said that.  The only reference I can find to it originates every time from the pravda story.  He supposedly said this during the Walter Reed scandal during an interview with Russert.  If he had said that, that quote would have been all over the 911 blogs.  Nothing, not one reference pops up without it being tied to the pravda story.  Sometimes Pravda has something, and sometimes they don't.  My guess it they don't here.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Real reason IMUS was fired (AND Other Don Imus Talk--Berserker)
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2007, 07:18:24 AM »
This story doesn't seem to be dying in the media at all.  All yesterday it was all over every talk show.  We'll leave it pined for a while, see what happens.  Seems people aren't done with this and I kind of suspected it might just get bigger as people get more angry with Don being fired.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2007, 10:22:33 AM »
I saw one clip wherein Alex Jones claimed he had #5 CIA guy Bill Christianson break down in tears when he examined all the evidence around 911.  This is going to get a whole lot interesting-er.  :o
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2007, 10:27:22 AM »
sad for our nation. 

I know in a utilitarian sense, 3000 lives is nothing when you consider that 7000 die per day anyway in America, and that the resulting action will allow us to control a great deal of the world. 

But it is incredibly sad.  Just sad.  Anyone who looks at the evidence, whether they can accept it or not, is just saddened.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2007, 10:38:51 AM »

Many avoided his show; I was in the majority who didn't find him funny or witty, as reflected in low ratings. As far as the politicians who went on, they did so because it was an effective outlet, not because of imus AKA "I-man". Stern could've made his show better by doing same, could do it now.

Imus' ratings weren't high but he knew that the political stuff would attract attention despite that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2007, 11:21:43 AM »
"many avoided his show"?

Most of the presidential contenders did his show.  They showed the list last night - I can't recall everyone, but I believe Hilary and GW were the only names out of the Big 8 who didn't do the show.

kerry, mccain, rudy, obama, edwards, and most people who mattered in hollywood had done his show. 

His ratings weren't high?   They were.