Author Topic: Just heard a mental gunshot  (Read 14044 times)

Alex23

Just heard a mental gunshot
« on: April 15, 2007, 06:27:51 PM »
Is kiwi ok  ???  ???  ???  ???  ???

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Just heard a mental gunshot
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 06:29:08 PM »
yes he's busy e mailing his "boys" bout some great ideas about his new board ::)

Thanks mate.

I just thought of some amazing things that we can do with my forum mate. We'll actually make it into a company and share the profit piece meal according to the shares. I'll do the initial work and design myself, cause order and ease of navigation will be the 2 main criterias.

Talk soon. From now on, please use my gmail account. Cheers J

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 06:32:58 PM »
yes he's busy e mailing his "boys" bout some great ideas about his new board ::)

Thanks mate.

I just thought of some amazing things that we can do with my forum mate. We'll actually make it into a company and share the profit piece meal according to the shares. I'll do the initial work and design myself, cause order and ease of navigation will be the 2 main criterias.

Talk soon. From now on, please use my gmail account. Cheers J

I got worried for a second. I hope his highjacking of our V board will help him succeed in his next venture.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 04:17:52 AM »
I got worried for a second. I hope his highjacking of our V board will help him succeed in his next venture.

Your V was lying idle for nearly a year you fucking moron. Why didn't you guys claim it then?

I made the V. And when it got made and everyone was watching it, THEN you guys want to come and take over?

Alex, you have your house, your business etc which you earned through your own honest effort. You let your friends do what they want in your house, making sure no one got seriously hurt, that everybody was cool all the time and made sure the neighbours were always welcome (they still are :)). And there's plenty of other houses in the street in which you and your gang could hang out.

But you guys came to the house that I created out of my talent with the help of the guys from the SQUAD (without even telling any of them of it in advance - yes, they knew only when the rest of you guys knew as well ;D) and keep saying that the fighting should stop, totally unaware of the fact that people were shooting each other with water pistols here, which I always made sure was the case.

That's why I always told you everytime you said you wanted to 'reform' ::) the SQUAD or the V - It's not yours to reform!

And I'm able to feel this strongly cause it's just a mere pastime. You guys should see how serious I am at work and in serious matters - that's why I only work 3 out of 8 hours everyday ;)! Actually strike that - you guys don't want to see how serious I am in real life ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 06:15:05 AM »
everyone who posts in the v made it what it was

you are being a little arrogant kiwiol

you were a good mod, thats it.
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 06:49:32 AM »
everyone who posts in the v made it what it was

you are being a little arrogant kiwiol

you were a good mod, thats it.

Oh for God's sake mate. You know damn well that I'm the guy who was the friendliest and closest to nearly all of you the whole time!

I'm not saying that I am the only reason for the V to be popular. Why would I? I'm not stupid - crazy maybe ;D

I'm saying that I was the primary force behind the overall traffic generation. The SQUAD existed for ages (ago) and so did the V. Why do you think they both suddenly shot up in popularity within 3 months of my taking it, during which time I got to know everyone of you better than anyone else out there (Danielson might know more people ;D)

I didn't say it to be arrogant. I'm saying it cause it's true. Feel free to disprove me.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 07:00:51 AM »
no need to throw your teddies out the cot

don't want you going back to the bad place

peace  :)
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 07:02:53 AM »
no need to throw your teddies out the cot

don't want you going back to the bad place

peace  :)

There's no more going back for me bro :-\

I died, but somehow, I've been born ???

Haha OK that was a little too much for even me ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 07:03:40 AM »
Oh for God's sake mate. You know damn well that I'm the guy who was the friendliest and closest to nearly all of you the whole time!

I'm not saying that I am the only reason for the V to be popular. Why would I? I'm not stupid - crazy maybe ;D

I'm saying that I was the primary force behind the overall traffic generation. The SQUAD existed for ages (ago) and so did the V. Why do you think they both suddenly shot up in popularity within 3 months of my taking it, during which time I got to know everyone of you better than anyone else out there (Danielson might know more people ;D)

I didn't say it to be arrogant. I'm saying it cause it's true. Feel free to disprove me.

the v was never popular. hope this helps.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 07:14:03 AM »
the v was never popular. hope this helps.

It was the most popular board in Getbig, even more than the G&O!

When I took over the V, it had less than 1000 posts. Within 3 months, I had us reaching the 30000 mark. It doesn't matter how many posters there are, it matters how many times the person posts. The more you post, the more you enjoy participating (which is as legit as reading without posting eg Guest).

I merged all the drop threads so I'll always know how many threads / posts got generated in the V alone. Shocking? Yes, but for me, making calculations is like getting off ;D. So I realised that at it's peak, the V has rivalled the thread / post generation of the G&O. But I never bragged about it until now.

I did make a whole lot of noises about it in the boards under every pretense cause I was getting more and more people interested. It was just a little PR 8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 07:38:06 AM »
It was the most popular board in Getbig, even more than the G&O!

When I took over the V, it had less than 1000 posts. Within 3 months, I had us reaching the 30000 mark. It doesn't matter how many posters there are, it matters how many times the person posts. The more you post, the more you enjoy participating (which is as legit as reading without posting eg Guest).

I merged all the drop threads so I'll always know how many threads / posts got generated in the V alone. Shocking? Yes, but for me, making calculations is like getting off ;D. So I realised that at it's peak, the V has rivalled the thread / post generation of the G&O. But I never bragged about it until now.

I did make a whole lot of noises about it in the boards under every pretense cause I was getting more and more people interested. It was just a little PR 8)

you turned it into a chat, with the same half dozen people pressing "post"
it's bullshit.

get that once and for all. it cant compare to the real boards and their real threads.

nobody needs to use a message board as a chat. we got msn, icq etc for that.

the v is shit. was shit. and you accomplished nothing.

and the bare fact that you keep coming back to this as a sort of accomplishment shows how starved you are from real life success.

which means you're quite a loser.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2007, 07:44:09 AM »
Oh, and why the fuck did all you girls even make a Complaints board thread saying I should mod the G&O, even though I'd never even thought about it till then (or ever wanted to, which is why I didn't ask you Ron)?

it's bullshit.

get that once and for all. it cant compare to the real boards and their real threads.

and the bare fact that you keep coming back to this as a sort of accomplishment shows how starved you are from real life success.

Bluto, you've started more threads about the V than both your boards combined and you only did it after I took the V over. That's why nearly half the threads in the Complaints board was about the V in one way or the other, or about me or new mods for the V.

Tell me, why didnt all that happen before I took it over? Everyone else here is the same. I'm the only new comer and one of the most recent posters here.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2007, 07:55:12 AM »
it's bullshit.

Enlighten me then, oh she of the 65 IQ, why is it that you post more than 95% of everyone else on this board then? You're obsessed with the people down here. It's pathetic that you're still trying to convince yourself that you're not despite the fact you spend more time on this board than any other one. 14+ hours a day, 7 days a week posting on the V and Getbig about how much you don't care about this place. Facts say otherwise. Then again, you also claim to have trained MMA longer than the UFC has been around. You're probably better than Fedor!!!!  ::)

As a matter of fact, I did hear a mental gun shot, but I'm 100% positive it was Bluto's self-esteem going out the side of his head.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2007, 08:00:06 AM »
Enlighten me then, oh she of the 65 IQ, why is it that you post more than 95% of everyone else on this board then? You're obsessed with the people down here. It's pathetic that you're still trying to convince yourself that you're not despite the fact you spend more time on this board than any other one. 14+ hours a day, 7 days a week posting on the V and Getbig about how much you don't care about this place. Facts say otherwise. Then again, you also claim to have trained MMA longer than the UFC has been around. You're probably better than Fedor!!!!  ::)

As a matter of fact, I did hear a mental gun shot, but I'm 100% positive it was Bluto's self-esteem going out the side of his head.

Haha BF, you were my best soldier who got me the most bait dude - no shit ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2007, 08:03:16 AM »
Haha BF, you were my best soldier who got me the most bait dude - no shit ;D

hahahahaha yes!!!! I might as well go ahead and reply for SkinFluto as well.

"Too long didn't read that despite the fact in 2 weeks I'll recite your post word for word in another thread with my 75th post of the day on the V where I claim I don't care about this board."

15+ years training MMA. This guy should be a better BJJ grappler than Big Nog and a better striker than CroCop. He's so full of shit it's sad. Bluto, after 15+ years, it should be expected that you'd be at least a 2nd degree blackbelt in BJJ. I'm sure you're more than capable of outgrappling Arona. Maybe you should enter ADCC this year.  ::)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2007, 08:06:19 AM »
Hey Kiwiol, are you really Indian?

Lisa

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2007, 08:09:26 AM »
Hey Kiwiol, are you really Indian?

Lisa

Jeez, doesn't that give you guys an idea that I'm not really from the Third World, even though I am? Until I revealed it myself, everyone of you people thought that I was White ;D and that English was my mother tongue.

What does it matter what my race or ethnicity is? I had no say over it, so I won't accept it. That's why I just say I am what I am.

MyDavid, you were more fun when you talked about cock almost as much as I did ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2007, 08:11:34 AM »
Jeez, doesn't that give you guys an idea that I'm not really from the Third World, even though I am? Until I revealed it myself, everyone of you people thought that I was White ;D and that English was my mother tongue.

What does it matter what my race or ethnicity is? I had no say over it, so I won't accept it. That's why I just say I am what I am.

MyDavid, you were more fun when you talked about cock almost as much as I did ;D

DAMM your Popeye... ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2007, 08:14:01 AM »
DAMM your Popeye... ;D

Well that WOULD explain why Bluto's always clashing horns with me ;)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2007, 08:19:08 AM »
Well that WOULD explain why Bluto's always clashing horns with me ;)

Was that a slip did you mean chasing your horn??  ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2007, 08:21:46 AM »

didn't you and rude take it at the same time? it's funny how you always make the claim that you yourself made the V what it became, and never give even a bit of credit to your co-mod.

of course there's the other possibility that it had less to do with who took it over and more to do with the fact that squad threads just got migrated into the V and two squaddie mods were put into place, regardless of who they were.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2007, 08:26:04 AM »
didn't you and rude take it at the same time? it's funny how you always make the claim that you yourself made the V what it became, and never give even a bit of credit to your co-mod.

of course there's the other possibility that it had less to do with who took it over and more to do with the fact that squad threads just got migrated into the V and two squaddie mods were put into place, regardless of who they were.

Just my 2 cents but having started posting here as a result of the Empire fallout and being treated suprising fair by both Kiwi and Rude (due to the time having spent a bunch of time cyber arguing with the group) I think both of them and what they had for a vision (keeping cyber fighting confined here vs attacks everywhere) was a great job well done. Yes I understand everybody helped by posting and people like Danialson almost singlehandly kept coming back for more when most people woould have tired and quit but really it was a great job they did being semi fair for everyone.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2007, 08:33:53 AM »
What does it matter what my race or ethnicity is? MyDavid, you were more fun when you talked about cock almost as much as I did ;D

It doesn't matter...i was just asking.

Hey, i tried to be nasty on this board and kept "bumping" my own thread and all you guys did was ignore it and fight with eachother...thought i'd better turn over a new leaf. NOT!!!!

Lisa

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2007, 08:35:30 AM »

Hey, i tried to be nasty on this board and kept "bumping" my own thread and all you guys did was ignore it and fight with eachother...thought i'd better turn over a new leaf. NOT!!!!

Lisa

Don't turn over Lisa.

Bend over.

That'll make you smile and you'll stop being bored :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2007, 08:35:45 AM »

Lisa
so you're suggesting that your love for huge schlongs is stronger than ever, Lisa?