Author Topic: Just heard a mental gunshot  (Read 14043 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: Just heard a mental gunshot
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2007, 08:35:56 AM »
It doesn't matter...i was just asking.

Hey, i tried to be nasty on this board and kept "bumping" my own thread and all you guys did was ignore it and fight with eachother...thought i'd better turn over a new leaf. NOT!!!!

Lisa

Wait just a darn second that seems like a cry for dirty talk... ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2007, 08:37:45 AM »
Wait just a darn second that seems like a cry for dirty talk... ;D

Just say:

My cock - My David.My David - My cock.

And MyDavid will 'talk' and walk the walk ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2007, 08:42:51 AM »
Just my 2 cents but having started posting here as a result of the Empire fallout and being treated suprising fair by both Kiwi and Rude (due to the time having spent a bunch of time cyber arguing with the group) I think both of them and what they had for a vision (keeping cyber fighting confined here vs attacks everywhere) was a great job well done. Yes I understand everybody helped by posting and people like Danialson almost singlehandly kept coming back for more when most people woould have tired and quit but really it was a great job they did being semi fair for everyone.

the problem is you could make the argument that hedge and max_rep are why the G&O is popular.

board activity is self-perpetuating. if i head out for 20 minutes, come back and refresh the page and a board has new posts, i'll take a look in there and see what's up. i started posting in the V (or the Y, whatever it was back then) when the "squad" was basically mars/adonis/sarcasm before show/MOS/groink/etc joined up. then i took a break for a few months and started posting again down here before i had any clue who "kiwiol" was. hell at the time i couldn't stand the whole group, but after a while i came around.

consider the Z. no mod, and no one starts threads in there. it's just a dump for really, really pointless threads. yet it gets a small amount of activity. why? because people follow the threads they were posting in earlier. that's where the V's success comes in. it became the dumping ground for all of the flaming/squad-ish threads and people followed them down here, then next thing you know they're just starting in here.

ask yourself this: what did kiwi actually do in his mod capacity? he didn't edit threads, he wasn't able to move threads INTO the V, and he rarely deleted stuff (until lately). all he really did was sticky/unsticky shit. any promotion or activity he put in the V had nothing to do with being a mod, he could have easily done that as a poster. and to that extent he didn't do fuck all more than any of the other guys.

the moderating down here may have been "fair", but that had zip zero to do with its popularity.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2007, 08:52:01 AM »
the problem is you could make the argument that hedge and max_rep are why the G&O is popular.

board activity is self-perpetuating. if i head out for 20 minutes, come back and refresh the page and a board has new posts, i'll take a look in there and see what's up. i started posting in the V (or the Y, whatever it was back then) when the "squad" was basically mars/adonis/sarcasm before show/MOS/groink/etc joined up. then i took a break for a few months and started posting again down here before i had any clue who "kiwiol" was. hell at the time i couldn't stand the whole group, but after a while i came around.

consider the Z. no mod, and no one starts threads in there. it's just a dump for really, really pointless threads. yet it gets a small amount of activity. why? because people follow the threads they were posting in earlier. that's where the V's success comes in. it became the dumping ground for all of the flaming/squad-ish threads and people followed them down here, then next thing you know they're just starting in here.

ask yourself this: what did kiwi actually do in his mod capacity? he didn't edit threads, he wasn't able to move threads INTO the V, and he rarely deleted stuff (until lately). all he really did was sticky/unsticky shit. any promotion or activity he put in the V had nothing to do with being a mod, he could have easily done that as a poster. and to that extent he didn't do fuck all more than any of the other guys.

the moderating down here may have been "fair", but that had zip zero to do with its popularity.
Just my opinion but I remember how it used to be before the V. You be in something like General topics and then the thread gets highjacked by someone from the squad and next thing you know it 5 pages of back and forth crap. It happened everwhere. Once they (kiwi and rude) started the V as a haven for the squad it got around and this became the place to bullshit. I understand that the reason it had the most activity is that most of the people that spend way to much time here (myself included sometimes) have either been in the squad or were fighting against it. By having Kiwi and rude here they did a good job of pushing along there aganda. The same can be said for Sarcasm, he posted a bunch here and is a lightning rod so others came here to start shit. Kiwi and rude were different IMO because they would have normal conversation away from this board or in PM's.

I know you want to say its the people and I agree to some extent but if you did not have someone continually pushing the ship it would lose steam and stop. I can give you example in my stupid threads BKS/Re:delete. If I was not pushing the threads and the group it lost steam and faltered. When I stoped posting here for 3 months it dropped off the map. Sometime all it takes is someone to nudge the right people and everything stays busy. Kiwi for the most part was always here and always nudging.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2007, 08:55:37 AM »
Just my opinion but I remember how it used to be before the V. You be in something like General topics and then the thread gets highjacked by someone from the squad and next thing you know it 5 pages of back and forth crap. It happened everwhere. Once they (kiwi and rude) started the V as a haven for the squad it got around and this became the place to bullshit. I understand that the reason it had the most activity is that most of the people that spend way to much time here (myself included sometimes) have either been in the squad or were fighting against it. By having Kiwi and rude here they did a good job of pushing along there aganda. The same can be said for Sarcasm, he posted a bunch here and is a lightning rod so others came here to start shit. Kiwi and rude were different IMO because they would have normal conversation away from this board or in PM's.

I know you want to say its the people and I agree to some extent but if you did not have someone continually pushing the ship it would lose steam and stop. I can give you example in my stupid threads BKS/Re:delete. If I was not pushing the threads and the group it lost steam and faltered. When I stoped posting here for 3 months it dropped off the map. Sometime all it takes is someone to nudge the right people and everything stays busy. Kiwi for the most part was always here and always nudging.

I wish you could see and hear me applauding my friend :)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2007, 08:56:55 AM »
I wish you could see and hear me applauding my friend :)

I'm still not talking to you jerkoff!!!...Kidding  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2007, 08:58:55 AM »
I'm still not talking to you jerkoff!!!...Kidding  ;D

Prove it!

Call me honey :D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2007, 09:01:17 AM »
Prove it!

Call me honey :D
ROTFLMAO....to fucking funny.  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2007, 10:40:36 AM »

What has Kiwi done for the V?

He paypaled me a cool $1000 to start posting here!

Kiwi - we'll resume contract talks when these kids are done shooting spitballs.  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2007, 10:56:24 AM »

Cheers mate.

I don't know if I should love you or be pissed off with you ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2007, 11:01:06 AM »

Kiwi - we'll resume contract talks when these kids are done shooting spitballs.  ;D

Damm I got $2.50 and half a bottle of pepsi. What a jip. ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2007, 11:07:03 AM »
Damm I got $2.50 and half a bottle of pepsi. What a jip. ;D

Hey you try filling that bottle and see how much your cock hurts the next day :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2007, 11:08:41 AM »
Hey you try filling that bottle and see how much your cock hurts the next day :D

i prefer insane kiwiol to

openly homosexual kiwiol
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2007, 11:10:10 AM »
i prefer insane kiwiol to

openly homosexual kiwiol

Cheers

This time I'm going to make EVERYONE laugh 8)

And I'm not insane - I'm just a little crazy ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2007, 11:19:28 AM »
Cheers mate.

I don't know if I should love you or be pissed off with you ;D

Sorry bro.  I didn't know I was getting a sweeter deal than Always Sore.  Guess I kinda spilled the beans.  :-\

Just kidding.  He said he'd gimmie half a jar of expired salsa, but I'm still waiting for it.  That half a pepsi is sounding pretty good.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2007, 11:39:28 AM »
Sorry bro.  I didn't know I was getting a sweeter deal than Always Sore.  Guess I kinda spilled the beans.  :-\

Just kidding.  He said he'd gimmie half a jar of expired salsa, but I'm still waiting for it.  That half a pepsi is sounding pretty good.

That's not Pepsi.

He says it's some exotic Asian sauce - apparently called 'Cum of sum yung gai' or something ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2007, 12:11:25 PM »

It was luke warm... :-\ but better then a poke in the eye my old man always says.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2007, 12:13:14 PM »
That's not Pepsi.

He says it's some exotic Asian sauce - apparently called 'Cum of sum yung gai' or something ;D

Wait you gave me a pepsi bottle filled with special sauce you milked strait from the tap of some young asian guy..... :-X So I guess the 2.50 was your fee for you "services"... ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2007, 12:22:25 PM »
Wait you gave me a pepsi bottle filled with special sauce you milked strait from the tap of some young asian guy..... :-X So I guess the 2.50 was your fee for you "services"... ;D

It would have been. But your mom very generously offered to do it for me. Great lady ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2007, 12:26:34 PM »
It would have been. But your mom very generously offered to do it for me. Great lady ;D
She is the mother theresa of whordom, must have felt you were a special needs case, she has a soft spot for virgins and the insane...2 for one in your case... ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2007, 12:35:52 PM »
She is the mother theresa of whordom, must have felt you were a special needs case, she has a soft spot for virgins and the insane...2 for one in your case... ;D

The f*cking whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She charged me double >:(

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2007, 12:48:57 PM »
The f*cking whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She charged me double >:(
;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2007, 01:06:46 PM »
;D

Isn't it shocking how abruptly I've changed?

This is the new me and I love it :-*

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2007, 02:38:41 PM »
so you're suggesting that your love for huge schlongs is stronger than ever, Lisa?

Huge schlongs? Squadfather love, i'm into any size schlong. :o

Lisa

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2007, 02:39:27 PM »
Don't turn over Lisa.

Bend over.

That'll make you smile and you'll stop being bored :)

I have assumed the position...now what?

Lisa