Author Topic: Just heard a mental gunshot  (Read 14085 times)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
Re: Just heard a mental gunshot
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2007, 02:40:02 PM »
Wait just a darn second that seems like a cry for dirty talk... ;D

And?? ;)

Lisa

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2007, 02:50:35 PM »
I have assumed the position...now what?

Lisa

Now put your boyfriend's cock to sleep before you discuss ours ;D

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2007, 02:56:57 PM »
Now put your boyfriend's cock to sleep before you discuss ours ;D

Husband...damn it, husband >:(.

Lisa

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2007, 03:00:32 PM »
Husband...damn it, husband >:(.

Lisa

You say potaeto, I say potatau :-*

Alex23

« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2007, 03:38:47 PM »
Your V was lying idle for nearly a year you fucking moron. Why didn't you guys claim it then?

I made the V. And when it got made and everyone was watching it, THEN you guys want to come and take over?

Alex, you have your house, your business etc which you earned through your own honest effort. You let your friends do what they want in your house, making sure no one got seriously hurt, that everybody was cool all the time and made sure the neighbours were always welcome (they still are :)). And there's plenty of other houses in the street in which you and your gang could hang out.

But you guys came to the house that I created out of my talent with the help of the guys from the SQUAD (without even telling any of them of it in advance - yes, they knew only when the rest of you guys knew as well ;D) and keep saying that the fighting should stop, totally unaware of the fact that people were shooting each other with water pistols here, which I always made sure was the case.

That's why I always told you everytime you said you wanted to 'reform' ::) the SQUAD or the V - It's not yours to reform!

And I'm able to feel this strongly cause it's just a mere pastime. You guys should see how serious I am at work and in serious matters - that's why I only work 3 out of 8 hours everyday ;)! Actually strike that - you guys don't want to see how serious I am in real life ;D

Justifications Meltdown.

But you're right, I didn't reform the Squad, I destroyed it and saved what was worth saving.  I didn't do it alone however. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2007, 03:40:42 PM »
Justifications Meltdown.

But you're right, I didn't reform the Squad, I destroyed it and saved what was worth saving.  I didn't do it alone however. 

hahahaha, you did absolutely nothing. Got to love this fat yahoo acting like he accomplished anything. The only one who actually did anything was Superstar. Might as well pat yourself on the back, I doubt you get much satisfaction in life.  ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2007, 03:45:48 PM »
hahahaha, you did absolutely nothing. Got to love this fat yahoo acting like he accomplished anything. The only one who actually did anything was Superstar. Might as well pat yourself on the back, I doubt you get much satisfaction in life.  ;)

Exactly! As if one could destroy the almighty SQUAD - as if such a thing is even metaphysically possible :P

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2007, 05:06:18 PM »

Alex seems to be doing quite alright in the real world. 

Alex23

« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2007, 05:19:31 PM »
Alex seems to be doing quite alright in the real world. 

(Turning around, looking at my Master's Degree from Stanford) .. I think I've done ok.. 8)

Stay in School "boy". UConn ain't that bad, just need to drop the online shit and focus on your finals...  ;D

Denying my degree like you've done before is self pitty man; it's not a big deal around here. Any "yahoo" with a little willpower and a degree in Comp Science could get in Stanford circa 1998.. ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2007, 05:21:16 PM »
(Turning around, looking at my Master's Degree from Stanford) .. I think I've done ok.. 8)

Stay in School "boy". UConn ain't that bad, just need to drop the online shit and focus on your finals...  ;D

Denying my degree like you've done before is self pitty man; it's not a big deal around here. Any "yahoo" with a little willpower and a degree in Comp Science could get in Stanford circa 1998.. ::)

UConn's nothing special. My SAT's were 250 points above the average for admissions and my GPA was almost over 1/2 a point higher. I had no intentions of coming to UConn, I jerked around during the fall semester of my senior year and ended up only applying here.

And I start prepping for finals on Wednesday. I don't like cramming and a nice week and a half start will be fine.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2007, 05:23:27 PM »
damn i wish i would of went to highschool maybe i wouldn't have to sell drugs for a living.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2007, 05:24:40 PM »
damn i wish i would of went to highschool maybe i wouldn't have to sell drugs for a living.

hahahahah!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2007, 06:11:34 PM »

Being a drug dealer is an honorable profession.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2007, 06:25:28 PM »
Being a drug dealer is an honorable profession.

thank you i try.

Alex23

« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2007, 06:52:34 PM »
hahahahah!

Uncomfortable laugh of submission...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2007, 07:05:42 PM »
Uncomfortable laugh of submission...

And here comes Alex23 with the post stalking!!!!!!!! Shocking!!!!! 

Don't you have some fat mudbaby's asscheeks to go bury that 45 pound cranium of yours in?  ::)

Alex23

« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2007, 07:09:58 PM »
And here comes Alex23 with the post stalking!!!!!!!! Shocking!!!!! 

Don't you have some fat mudbaby's asscheeks to go bury that 45 pound cranium of yours in?  ::)

you mean "mudbabies" with 3 times your genetics potential, both physically (obvious) and intellectually ???