Author Topic: Bodybuilder faces charges of assault  (Read 7991 times)

zen - bodybuilder

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Bodybuilder faces charges of assault
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2007, 02:08:33 PM »
A bodybuilder in Tucson, AZ onced showed the pigs how to fly like Lucy in the sky, and you should have seen them run........ 8)

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2007, 02:50:35 PM »
A bodybuilder in Tucson, AZ onced showed the pigs how to fly like Lucy in the sky, and you should have seen them run........ 8)
Well, of course they did, Tucson is one giant retirement community, they don't know how to deal with anyone under 65.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2007, 05:24:05 PM »
yee haw.

yeah 240, guns are sweet

"A gunman has killed 32 people at a Virginia university, many of them students attending class, and then shot himself dead in the deadliest shooting rampage in US history."

and don't start the 'if the students were 'packing' bullshit

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2007, 06:54:18 PM »
yeah 240, guns are sweet

"A gunman has killed 32 people at a Virginia university, many of them students attending class, and then shot himself dead in the deadliest shooting rampage in US history."

Man, and just a couple days before the 8 year anniversary of Columbine. My grandma was a librarian at Columbine and my aunt was a swim coach. It's tragic some assholes can't deal with their lives and feel they have to take it out on others.

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2007, 04:08:39 AM »
bodybuilding gossip of last week called. it wants its thread back.
good one ;D

Smanjh

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2007, 04:19:18 AM »
yeah 240, guns are sweet

Do you use crack? No? Well it is illegal, and criminals get it. Imagine only the criminals having access to guns.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2007, 06:09:49 AM »
ive never used crack or 'pinkmisted' a school kid

ya tool

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2007, 09:15:12 AM »
i would have pinkmisted the shooter, absolutely. 

i carry a glock 40 and a keltec 32, I have for over 9  years now.  I've been punched once, shoved a few times, and threatened, but never pulled it or even made it known I was packing.

I believe that teachers should be able to carry a weapon.  I worked in rough public schools when i was a teacher and yes, some of the kids were packing and I knew it.  You never want to send a kid to the office when you know he had 2 gun charges the year before and he's wearing his blue n grays.  It's a helpless position to be in. 

IMO, the teachers at VT should have had the option to carry a fanny pack with a weapon and a panic alarm.  The first time that kid reloaded, he would have been dropped.  You wouldn't have had 60 dead.  Or maybe he wouldn't have entered the classroom at all. 

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2007, 09:21:29 AM »

I believe that teachers should be able to carry a weapon.

what year of their teaching degree should they learn 'pinkmisting'?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2007, 09:23:52 AM »
cops should have stun gunned his stupid ass.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2007, 09:34:59 AM »
what year of their teaching degree should they learn 'pinkmisting'?

haha 'pinkmisting' is a disparaging term used to describe the deading of bad guys.

If any teacher wishes to carry, they should have to go thru the normal background checks, accuracy requirements, legal understanding exams as the rest of us - plus an additional course in school law and situational requirements. 

An armed society is a polite society.  There are a lot of people whose last thought while looking up at a gunman is "I wish I had a weapon to defend myself".

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2007, 10:31:09 AM »
i would have pinkmisted the shooter, absolutely. 

i carry a glock 40 and a keltec 32, I have for over 9  years now.  I've been punched once, shoved a few times, and threatened, but never pulled it or even made it known I was packing.

I believe that teachers should be able to carry a weapon.  I worked in rough public schools when i was a teacher and yes, some of the kids were packing and I knew it.  You never want to send a kid to the office when you know he had 2 gun charges the year before and he's wearing his blue n grays.  It's a helpless position to be in. 

IMO, the teachers at VT should have had the option to carry a fanny pack with a weapon and a panic alarm.  The first time that kid reloaded, he would have been dropped.  You wouldn't have had 60 dead.  Or maybe he wouldn't have entered the classroom at all. 
That's going into the what if's a little to much. Then they just would of went into the uni gym where everyone is in there shorts and did the same. That's complete bullshit. Unless we carry guns everywhere as part of redneck pride or something. Your advantage with a gun go's away because it just causes the shooters to kill the teacher's first. On top of that if the punk knows you got a gun it just makes the idea of using it as a weapon instead a tool of fear way stronger. I mean if they hall it out they know they gotta use it.  This sure as hell don't mean people aren't gonna stop with crime either deperate people are deperate people. It just means when they do it there gonna be a bit more prepared.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2007, 10:38:58 AM »
That's going into the what if's a little to much. Then they just would of went into the uni gym where everyone is in there shorts and did the same. That's complete bullshit. Unless we carry guns everywhere as part of redneck pride or something. Your advantage with a gun go's away because it just causes the shooters to kill the teacher's first. On top of that if the punk knows you got a gun it just makes the idea of using it as a weapon instead a tool of fear way stronger. I mean if they hall it out they know they gotta use it.  This sure as hell don't mean people aren't gonna stop with crime either deperate people are deperate people. It just means when they do it there gonna be a bit more prepared.

In Oregon and utah, if you own a permit to carry, you can carry on campus as well.

If that has been the case, the moment that kid entered the first classroom and pointed that gun, you would have had 3 to 6 people in class legally draw their weapons and stop the crime in progress.

And it would have been a quiet, hero story instead of a massacre.  But I guess the new law saying VT students cannot even have weapons in the cars, really paid off, eh?  :(

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2007, 12:49:43 PM »
cops should have stun gunned his stupid ass.
yeah its always a smart move to get within 9 feet of an active shooter to use less lethal force ::)

grow the fuck up old-man

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2007, 12:53:27 PM »
In Oregon and utah, if you own a permit to carry, you can carry on campus as well.

If that has been the case, the moment that kid entered the first classroom and pointed that gun, you would have had 3 to 6 people in class legally draw their weapons and stop the crime in progress.

And it would have been a quiet, hero story instead of a massacre.  But I guess the new law saying VT students cannot even have weapons in the cars, really paid off, eh?  :(
gun control would have never prevented this crisis,you and i both know this but since this board is full of optimist and few realist your wasting your breath  :-\

they gave me back my h&k usp 45 the other day so i am carrying again now too ;D

bench

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2007, 01:09:30 PM »
gun control would have never prevented this crisis,you and i both know this but since this board is full of optimist and few realist your wasting your breath  :-\

they gave me back my h&k usp 45 the other day so i am carrying again now too ;D

Agreed.  they had COMPLETE gun control there - a ZERO gun law.  Even people who legally carried couldn't have them in their cars. 

And we see the result.

The MSNBC anchor just outright asked a guest "Do you believe if several kids had been LEGALLY carrying in each class, this could have ended differently?"   

The guest, an anti-gun guy from the Brady Instititute, refused to answer.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2007, 02:57:19 PM »
Agreed.  they had COMPLETE gun control there - a ZERO gun law.  Even people who legally carried couldn't have them in their cars. 

And we see the result.

The MSNBC anchor just outright asked a guest "Do you believe if several kids had been LEGALLY carrying in each class, this could have ended differently?"   

The guest, an anti-gun guy from the Brady Instititute, refused to answer.
what model glock do you carry,my guess is model 22

bench

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2007, 03:22:53 PM »
nah, baby glock, the G27.

I used to own a G22, but you ever try sitting thru at the movie theater with it?  ouch

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2007, 03:29:22 PM »
nah, baby glock, the G27.

I used to own a G22, but you ever try sitting thru at the movie theater with it?  ouch
yeah ever since my tactical incident(you may remember),they had my h&k for ballistics but they gave it back sunday.

but it is taking some getting used to,to carry that bigg-ass thing again i had been carrying a tanfoglio full-size tacticle 9mm it was very thin and i might start carrying it again

bench

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2007, 03:54:25 PM »
yeah ever since my tactical incident(you may remember),they had my h&k for ballistics but they gave it back sunday.

but it is taking some getting used to,to carry that bigg-ass thing again i had been carrying a tanfoglio full-size tacticle 9mm it was very thin and i might start carrying it again

bench

How long did they hold it for?  My brother shot a man who tried to rob his pharmacy.  Took 22 months to get his G30 back.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2007, 09:06:51 PM »
How long did they hold it for?  My brother shot a man who tried to rob his pharmacy.  Took 22 months to get his G30 back.
around 6-8 months i think ,do not really remember

bench

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2007, 09:50:43 PM »
around 6-8 months i think ,do not really remember

bench

that's pretty quick.  you were wearing a badge tho.  they kept jerking him around for his piece.  Turns out the cop that caught the case actually got to KEEP the gun if my brother didn't claim it.  So he kept routing it around from place to place.