Author Topic: Hahahaha, ex WWF wrestler Dino Bravo is the strongest bencher of all time!!!!!!!  (Read 2719 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
http://ironscene.com/view_video.php?viewkey=618b2afbb6deff5b2890&page=9&viewtype=&category=mv

hahahaha, check this clip out, does anyone believe it? watch where he lowers the bar to on his chest and watch the ease of the reps, this clip is the biggest bullshit i've ever seen. ;D

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
Love how the bar doesn't really bend with over 6 wheels aside.  I have more bend in the bar when I bench 5 wheels a side for 6 reps  ;D

45 - waist

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
I can't see the clip from where I am now but I will say this about Dino Bravo.  I remember seeing him when he was younger and he was really thin then he bulked up to what you're seeing here.  I've got a friend who's "in the business" and wrastles at smaller shows and he's heard that Bravo was strong as hell around the time he "benched 700" or whatever that was, he could rep 500 from what i hear through my buddy.  Now this is 3rd hand information so maybe it's a little far fetched but I remember him being pretty damn thick.  

He died, don't remember how...auto accident?  Or did he kill himself?  Anyone?
nasser=piece of shit

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
He killed himself while attempting to do this with real plates

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, no fuccking way is that clip real, watch the way he reps 405 on his first set with ease, i will gaurantee you that only 2 plates per side were real.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
the bar is bending

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Billy Gaham admits in his book that alot of the plates he used for this type of thing were made of wood back in the 70's.
nasser=piece of shit

davidpaul

• Getbig V
haha classic fake shit,

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
the bar is bending

By this post, we now know you never worked out with more than 315.  How does it feel to only use the dumbells all the way to the left on the rack?

method - tank top

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
He's almost as strong as the time Mr Intenseone benched 525 while being taken up the ass by Jim Quinn.
P

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahah, i'm sure he'd attempt 715 with one lift off man/spotter. ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I can't see the clip from where I am now but I will say this about Dino Bravo.  I remember seeing him when he was younger and he was really thin then he bulked up to what you're seeing here.  I've got a friend who's "in the business" and wrastles at smaller shows and he's heard that Bravo was strong as hell around the time he "benched 700" or whatever that was, he could rep 500 from what i hear through my buddy.  Now this is 3rd hand information so maybe it's a little far fetched but I remember him being pretty damn thick. 

He died, don't remember how...auto accident?  Or did he kill himself?  Anyone?
He was shot, and they think it was mob/gang related. Pretty nasty.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
yeah he was exectued by gangsters as he was hevily involved in cigarette smuggling etc. He was found with a shit load of bullets in him. They tried to make out he could bench 700, but its been suggested his 1rm was between 525-550
Scouser on Tour

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
the wwe did a video shoot at my gym about 2 yrs ago and i know for a fact they use fake plates.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
yeah he was exectued by gangsters as he was hevily involved in cigarette smuggling etc. He was found with a shit load of bullets in him. They tried to make out he could bench 700, but its been suggested his 1rm was between 525-550
Your bang on!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
the wwe did a video shoot at my gym about 2 yrs ago and i know for a fact they use fake plates.
LOL. How much did you put up?  8)

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
come on 4 plates a side and the centers are fake. look at it the inside plate and the outside plate are real but in between em you can see two rubber plates. wtf is up with that. yea i'm gonna show y'all my 700 pnd bench with rubber plates. video coming next week. lmao.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Wow, impressive, it's almost like the weights would be fake...

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
LOL. How much did you put up?  8)
i was shrugging 225.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Let me get this straight.  The WWF lies about things?  And McMahon is such a class act, too. ::)
N

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
this shit is as fake as The WWE
Get Big, or Die Trying

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
so if anyone knows about fake plates, what would that have weighed? Are we talking 350-400lbs at a push?
Scouser on Tour

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
so if anyone knows about fake plates, what would that have weighed? Are we talking 350-400lbs at a push?
i would say 315-335 probably, how many big benchers have you seen bench 600 pounds for reps two inches above the nipples, hahahahahaha, this clip is faker than Derek Anthony's arms and calves.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
it looks too easy to be legit, what would eash plate weigh? 15lbs maybe?
Scouser on Tour

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
it looks too easy to be legit, what would eash playe weigh? 15lbs maybe?
probably something like that, like i said watch where he lowers the bar to and look at the way he supposedly "presses" the 405 warmup, hahahahahaha, gimme a fuccking break. ::)