Author Topic: Attn: Virginia Tech students - important - campus shooting / gunman loose  (Read 5598 times)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
The guns laws are a major problem & contributor.
Totally disagree. If you know anything about criminals, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT GUN LAWS. Criminals don't abide by the law at all, that's why they are criminals. Gun laws were put in place to appease the people who were against guns.
Now mind you I see no reason for an assault rifle or assault weapons to be availble to the public, law enforcement should have them to combat the criminals that have them, but having a gun of my own to protect my family from someone trying to enter my premises and cause bodily harm is having the ability to fight back.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
Totally disagree. If you know anything about criminals, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT GUN LAWS. Criminals don't abide by the law at all, that's why they are criminals. Gun laws were put in place to appease the people who were against guns.
Now mind you I see no reason for an assault rifle or assault weapons to be availble to the public, law enforcement should have them to combat the criminals that have them, but having a gun of my own to protect my family from someone trying to enter my premises and cause bodily harm is having the ability to fight back.

get a dog, houses with dogs are not usually invaded.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
i agree. Look at Japan, no guns, no shootings.

Look at how many people die of guns in the US yearly.
Japan's culture is also one of respect for others, unlike here in the US. They respect authority and have a code of honor. Women are also not allowed to show their pubic hair on film. :) Criminal activity happens in Japan too, it's just not that spectacular.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
get a dog, houses with dogs are not usually invaded.
Hahahaha. I'm asian. You're dog would be dinner. ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Japan's culture is also one of respect for others, unlike here in the US. They respect authority and have a code of honor. Women are also not allowed to show their pubic hair on film. :) Criminal activity happens in Japan too, it's just not that spectacular.

True.

Hahahaha. I'm asian. You're dog would be dinner. ;)

Haha, it's good for potency and a long life!! hmmmmm

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time

CLASSIC EXCUSES

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
CLASSIC EXCUSES
So criminals care and abide by gun laws? ::) You live in Canada, where you leave your doors unlocked. If you did that here in the US, whether they had a gun or not, you could be killed or badly assaulted. So sit on your ass and take it, or take your best "shot"?
Fact is criminals get guns "illegally". They use them to maim, harm and kill others for whatever reason they see fit.
Living here in Virginia, it's legal to carry a gun out in the open with a liscense. I see them around a lot. Funny thing is, it's "not" these law abiders commiting the crimes.
Call it what you want pumpster, but for me to have a gun is not an excuse.

blinky

• Getbig V
last i saw was a new report of 29 dead.....including the shooter. no word on how he died yet.

anybody hear who he was or a reason yet?

pumpster

• Getbig V
So criminals care and abide by gun laws? ::) You live in Canada, where you leave your doors unlocked. If you did that here in the US, whether they had a gun or not, you could be killed or badly assaulted. So sit on your ass and take it, or take your best "shot"?
Fact is criminals get guns "illegally". They use them to maim, harm and kill others for whatever reason they see fit.
Living here in Virginia, it's legal to carry a gun out in the open with a liscense. I see them around a lot. Funny thing is, it's "not" these law abiders commiting the crimes.
Call it what you want pumpster, but for me to have a gun is not an excuse.

common sense; easy access = greater availability & opportunity.

I live in NYC now dude; just reinforces the reality. BTW no one's leaving their doors unlocked in Canada.. ???

body88

So yea, anyone wanna talk about the 30 plus kids who lost there lives today.  It was reported the gun man was a student? Makes it extremely difficult to stop something like this when it is done by a student of the school. Anyone who has attended college knows how easy it is to move around campus if you are a student with the proper id. Backpacks chock full of books and such are a common thing.

What a terrible tragedy  :-\

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Jesus fucking christ.

my thoughts are with the families of the victims. :'(
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
What was up with the police there; first shotting reported around 7:30 am and 2 hours later he was still walking around shooting.

blinky

• Getbig V
now 32 dead  :'(

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Stupid Americans for allowing guns to continue to be prevalent i have to say. What's it gonna take to overwhelm the gun lobbies?

29 dead.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3045574

Stupid Americnas? You ass hat this was terrorism...two bomb threats this week to distract people...reporting the guy as ASAIN...WHAT THE HELL IS WRING HERE!
$

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
common sense; easy access = greater availability & opportunity.

I live in NYC now dude; just reinforces the reality. BTW no one's leaving their doors unlocked in Canada.. ???
While that's true are you suggesting that that you make firearms illegal to have and own? Like marajuana and cocaine? Making them illegal to own WON'T stop the criminals.

Common sense= make illegal, it's still around just more risk when you are "caught".

As for leaving doors unlocked, apparently Michael Moore's documentary "Bowling for Columbine" showed him going around Canada and opening people front doors. And he's now against owning guns.

And now you live in NYC, so in your opinion if you had a liscense to conceal a weapon on you, you wouldn't  feel a little safer for your life? My cousin lives in Brooklyn and has had his home broken into several times. Lucky he wasn't home each time, but anytime that could change. He now owns a firearm and will use it if he is put into that position to protect himself.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination

TOKAGAWA SHOGUN, BITCH!!1

This shit is tragic beyond words.. How can anyone be arrogant enough to think they have right to take an innocent person's life?  >:(

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
TOKAGAWA SHOGUN, BITCH!!1

This shit is tragic beyond words.. How can anyone be arrogant enough to think they have right to take an innocent person's life?  >:(
Wouldn't say it was arrogance. People who do mass killings are just really fucked in the head. Whether it was a social, medical, psycological disorder will be analysed by all the spin doctors.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
What was up with the police there; first shotting reported around 7:30 am and 2 hours later he was still walking around shooting.
this is the part i dont understand. wouldn't be suprised if there were 2 shooters.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
this is the part i dont understand. wouldn't be suprised if there were 2 shooters.

Or because it was a fucking Muslim they did not want to put it out there and say...look out crazy fucking muslim Pakistanny out there...to cause panic. These lawsuits will be epic.
$

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
Or because it was a fucking Muslim they did not want to put it out there and say...look out crazy fucking muslim Pakistanny out there...to cause panic. These lawsuits will be epic.

lol what the hell are you talking about? If it was muslim looking dude(arab,paki) then they would have said some shit. You suggesting that they did not disclose information when lives were on line due to political correctness is stupid. Hell, I have a tan complexion and I'd have been screaming "CRAZY FUCKING MUSLIM ON THE LOSSE" along with his clothing description.  ::)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
lol what the hell are you talking about? If it was muslim looking dude(arab,paki) then they would have said some shit. You suggesting that they did not disclose information when lives were on line due to political correctness is stupid. Hell, I have a tan complexion and I'd have been screaming "CRAZY FUCKING MUSLIM ON THE LOSSE" along with his clothing description.  ::)

Yes..that is what I am saying. Info coming out now...reporting him as Asain...two bomb threats called in this week as smoke screen for planning this shit...I guarentee in a week you will hear that he was yelling Allah and shit. This has happened three or four times in recent months and it is NOT being reported. Do yourself a favor Google...SUDDEN JIHAD SYNDROME.
$

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I think he went to the engineering building so he was probably an engineering major. Engineering is a brutal and at a school like Va Tech, it's probably insane. Probably played some role in it.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

I am saying the SCHOOL did not warn the others for this...not the other students. Of course they were probably yelling but some idiot must have been saying...We cannot jump to conclusions here...while the fucking guy was shooting more people...as I said EPIC lawsuits.
$

youandme

• Getbig V
now 33 dead

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V

He could have been Indonesian or Filipino.. That would fit the muslim and asian bill.