Author Topic: Attn: Virginia Tech students - important - campus shooting / gunman loose  (Read 5589 times)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
He could have been Indonesian or Filipino.. That would fit the muslim and asian bill.

Dude...really does it matter other than the fucking MUSLIM part? I do not give a shit if he was friggin Italian...the only part that matters is that it will come out that he a Muslim...and it will come out. Do that search...
$

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Dude...really does it matter other than the fucking MUSLIM part? I do not give a shit if he was friggin Italian...the only part that matters is that it will come out that he a Muslim...and it will come out. Do that search...

You maybe correct.

The guy who recorded the shit with his camera phone is a muslim(arab) He's on CNN NOW!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
you dumbass, of all the school shooters in american history not even one has been a muslim ::)
these occurances have nothing to do with religious fanaticism.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
you dumbass, of all the school shooters in american history not even one has been a muslim ::)
these occurances have nothing to do with religious fanaticism.

Riiiiiiiiigggghhhtttt... ...

Google: SUDDEN JIHAD SYNDROME
$

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
I think he went to the engineering building so he was probably an engineering major. Engineering is a brutal and at a school like Va Tech, it's probably insane. Probably played some role in it.

perhaps he got PWND online

suckmymuscle

He was just angry. We all have our bad days.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

This is the typical excuse, using the inevitable exception to allow the American system to continue. American laws re: guns SUX

You know, for once I agree with Pumpy. I'm all for the right of mentally capable adults owning guns, as long as they're fully responsible for their actions, but when purchasing a gun is easier than purchasing a can of beer, then you know we have a problem.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Cav22 went there?

Is he OK?

???
S

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
10:21 - MSNBC: Students are urged to lock their doors and stay away from windows.  Whatever is happening is happening now.  I know Cav22 and a few others here go there/did go there.

Be careful.  1 person killed, 1 injured.

7:30 AM _ shooting at a dorm there.

10:00 AM - second shooting incident.

After second shooting, campus police announced there is a gunman loose on the campus.

i went to uva, not virginia tech. but one girl from my high school did die. very disturbing incident
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i went to uva, not virginia tech. but one girl from my high school did die. very disturbing incident

wow, i'm sorry man.  My first thought was "which school did cav go to?"

sandycoosworth

240, u did more to help these kids than their schools police and security

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
240, u did more to help these kids than their schools police and security

I know, right?  Theoretically, I delivered the word to their students via computer 30+ minutes before they sent out a campus email.  I immediately thought of Cav (wrong school tho), but with a population of 30,000 folks, it's pretty likely that at least some VT kids or parents post/read here. 

Irresponsible police work there.  They ASSUMED it was the dead girls' boyfriend and never made a campus announcement.  THey didn't want the bad PR.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
It happens everywhere, regardless of gun laws. Last year 20 kids were shot on campus in Montreal.  Some guy got the panic on his cellphone as he was running away. It's difficult to control a situation when you have hundreds of people trying to escape.